Rasmussen

> Rasmussen
> right leaning
> Hillary 43
> Drumpf 42

Is t officially over?

No, because the election is in November. Months away. Polls don't mean shit right now, whether they project results that I like or dislike

Ras isn't just "right-leaning".
It's also a garbage pollster.

Interesting how he is going up in left oversampled polls, but going down in rasmussem lmao

Except the time Drumpf was up 7 points in it, of course.

No, even then.

Rasmussen isn't right leaning, they get accused of that by the left a lot, but historically they've almost always been within margin of error of the average.

Lol the lengths these poltards go to defend their fringe meme candidate. Flabbergasting.

Independents are still massively undersampled in any poll, including Rasmussen, and that is more important than any other factor.

Also Rasmussen isn't right leaning. It's just slightly less left leaning than the rest. In reality (with realistic independent samples) Trump is up double digits.

When was trump up 7?

toothpaste you need to shut the hell up right now
#trump2016

thats the LA Times/USC poll dumbass

He was +7 in Rasmussen 7/12

You probably have to admit
That was a freak accident
Trump is up 1 or 2 at most, before Clinton's convention
I'm still not accepting the Rasmussen meme poll though (3 samples please)

>poll made after RNC and before DNC ended
>Trump loosing

kek, he will get BTFO-ed so hard

>+1 Shillary
oh noo, such a commanding lead that is smaller than the margin of error.

Its a competitive race right now. There is still lots that can change between now and November.

Ikr, that buffoon literally has no chance. Trailertrash burgers still circle jerking around him and his kike loving daughter..then wonder why they're outsourcing jobs.

Well, it's still pretty good he's practically tied...Hillary just got a kick from the convention and didn't ass blast him.

No, it was typical boost from his conversation, and there were pretty good boosts all around. The got what they needed out of it.

Trump doesn't have a hope in Hell. Did you guys even watch the DNC?

I did, but couldn't hear it over the booing. Shit was annoying

You mean the teen choice awards? That shit was low energy, bore fest...I bet the rating were shit.

Mehmed het is tijd om te stoppen met posten