Why do these two deserve jail time? I get they killed someone but all the motives point towards mental illness here

Why do these two deserve jail time? I get they killed someone but all the motives point towards mental illness here.

They deserve help for their disease and a 2nd chance at like, not years of emotional scaring in prison. What happens if when they get out? They'll have no trade skills, no education, and a lifetime stigma with them. Hell, they might even kill again because of all this.

They deserve better then this.

>no context

I assume they killed their optometrist.

Savage senpai

Nope they sacrificed their friend to Slenderman.

they look qt asf desu famalam

tfw no psycho gf

man that one on the right is cute, CUTE!

Pussy pass DENIED

Just because you're crazy doesn't mean you're insane. These girls knew that killing innocent people is wrong when they tried to kill that girl. I have schizophrenia and I'm the most moral person I know.

Not sacrificing your friend to KEK.

No. They're lucky they can't be executed. Two nog boys and nobody would care. Stop giving special treatment to women just because they're morons.

attempted to sacrifice

One of them had to be dominant. Be easy on the sub. Send all relatives of the dominant one to prison for life. Dig up all ancestor's graves and dump them in the ocean.

Real justice.

Niggers aren't human you piece of shit.

Because america prison system is for REVENGE not rehabilitation, like Norwegian.

devil made them do it

they can get education in jail too so that's not a good argument against locking them up

Yet it's still wrong in both of these countries. The ultimate purpose of prison system should be prevention.

>Murder somebody
>I'M MENTALLY ILL DON'T PUT ME IN PRISON FOR MY ACTIONS
Even if that were the case, that's /more of a reason to lock your nutty ass up/

If you're so mentally fucked you think murdering somebody is fine then you should be locked up even more than a sane person.

No body, no case.

All my keks!

Dude, she's the crazy one! You want the one with crazy style instead.

The person they tried to sacrifice lived though, right?

These two tried to summon a fictional videogame character by killing another girl. They're too retarded to rehab.

This is why you have big families. You never know if one of your kids will turn out crazy, or if one will have crazy friends who sacrifice them to an internet meme.

If you have 5+ kids you can afford to lose one or two.

>American prison system is for profit
Ftfy
American prisons have an incentive to keep recidivism rates high.

>recidivism

Who knew I'd hear/read that word twice within 24 hours?

link?

I hooe your family gets raped and killed by some guy and he gets released after a few years in a mental hospital. I despise people like you. When a crime is commited the circumstances shouldn't matter the motives shouldn't matter nothing should matter. There should be one punishment for one crime decided before. And there shouldn't be any exceptions.

Women aren't human

Prisons should be about punishment. Nothing else.

shut up you autistic virgin

Story pls?

Leafs on fire today

Aj ne seri pederu.

srbine glupi

> The ultimate purpose of prison system should be prevention.

Nobody who got the firing squad made a crime again. It really makes you think. :^)

Mama ti je srbin pičko.

>tfw some shitty crop u did on your phone and got no (you)'s gets reposted

> t. Srđan

yes

Can I get a god damn LINK up in this bitch? What is going on?

>t. Nemanja

>I get they killed someone
She lived.

just lock them up for life or execute them senpai

I wasn't talking about prevention of repeated offenses exclusively. It also prevents others from comitting crimes. As barbaric as it sounds, if thieves were to lose their arm in case of conviction, they would definitely think twice before stealing something. It's the risk vs. reward thing.

The man who could pull me out of that tart on the right should be named the next King of England...

They both resemble she-pepes.

>if thieves were to lose their arm in case of conviction, they would definitely think twice before stealing something

and even if it doesnt prevent crime, after getting caught thieving two times they wont be doing it again for sure :^)

Jesus, get your shit together burger.

>THOSE are considered attractive in america
>attractive enough to want to absolve them from a murder nonetheless

You are an extremist in everything you do so you chose one side of the coin rather than the other.
Had a schizo girlfriend once. She was the sweetest girl in the world and loved everything so much. I'm assuming if she chose the other side of the coin that she'd be one of those crazies you see on the news

Give them a sentence, then remove 20% from it. #MalePrivilege #ImWithHer

Did their victim get mercy?

Put them in the Screamatorium and give them shock therapy

You fucking white knight

Olvídalo no vale la pena!
I'd rather book my own helicopter ride...

Wew

Insanity plea is the stupidest thing to do in germany. Because you'll get thrown in the loony bin until you're "cured". Which might be Never. Life sentence could eand after 15 years.

>get sent to mental hospital instead
>abloo abloo muh cuckoo's nest

R IS NOT A VOWEL

Hang them. Chop their heads off. I don't give a fuck whatd wrong with them. We need to bring public shame back to people

a fucking leaf?

Then they deserve euthanasia.

Jennifer Lawrence is a method actor. Cool it with the misogyny.