i.4cdn.org/wsg/1512648507246.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=cgNgW1OKAlY
youtube.com/watch?v=zpDnTYYXXAY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

coz everything is shit

Back from the climbing gym laddos
Feelin swole and sexy

Some of the qts were mirin

because the UK is a tiny island with an equally tiny gene pool, populated by inbred mongrels as a result
true real life orc face memes

Depressed lads

bought bitcoin at 18k and its now 17.8k did i fuck up?

actually we have a huge very varied gene pool
probably the most varied in europe

al murrary for PM

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1512648507246.webm

why have russians been considered subhumans throughout history?

Feel like pure shit just want it back

got my mum a bean to cup coffee machine for christmas. £200. piss take.

true and not true, the gene pool is more or les mixed depending on where you live and it can be small pockets. norfolk is filled with dutch blood, eastbourne has german, liverpool has irish, etc.

>liverpool has irish
explains a lot

propaganda

did you know Ben Franklin and many other founders of America thought literally nobody other than the British were white? Is that really true?

H E R S H L A G
E
R
S
H
L
A
G

Why do non whites hate animals?

same reason they hate white people

I know several dogs who dont like black people. will literally growl at them if they approach them. it seems to be a common thing with dogs. wonder why lol.

youtube.com/watch?v=cgNgW1OKAlY

comfy viewing for your pleasure

Difficult to find in Sweden J'Tube
wew
youtube.com/watch?v=zpDnTYYXXAY

Lack of empathy?
My dog has all black fur

>my dog has all black fur
and?

yeah but only for subhumans like whites and dogs

its a port facing ireland, its going to have that really. eastbourne and plymouth have german blood from the KGL being stationed in both places for many years, the flems were all moved from London to Norfolk after they fled Europe though the Norfolk people eventually chased them off into Essex. lots of these little weird groups all over for all sorts of reasons.

Nothing wrong with being white

my dog eats Irish people

>my dog eats Irish people
feel bad for u dog

mr toilberg still hasn't approved my holiday request for monday

bit worried aha

thoughts on american girls?

>Germans
>Plymouth

Ooooooh so that's why I literally always see Germans visiting in the summer. Always wondered why anyone would opt for plymouth of all the places to visit. there's literally always loads of Germans there though

you need to be on a autobahn to open that up

Need an anglo American gf ASAP

nice people, quite genuine when you get to knwo them but banter has to be low level and slow to let them get the hang of it.

any kraken man in? need to know if it is good for US fags now that bitfinex is no longer an option

american girls are sluts

big fan of the gfs mum. sweet lady, thinks i'm hilarious

might be it yeh, though we get lots where i live about 30 miles from Eastbourne too. Plymtouh had the KGL cavalry stationed, Eastbourne had the infantry.

good in-laws are a godsend

germans and dutch are autistic. a ton of them visit the coast, devon and cornwall in particular

>Alright love

I want to have sex with Emma Watson.

British qt who liked me a few weeks back just found me and followed me on social media
perhaps /havesex2018/ is a go after all

wich one of you did this in /lat/

2nd pengest girl I've seen in my life after Summer

that would be me

Oh you didn't know? Blacks and Pakis have ALWAYS been in Britain. In fact, all of Europe was black, paki, and slant long before whitey crawled down from the mountains

Do you guys prefer the US or UK version of the Office

never watched the UK version

have officially commenced nofap

US office started off strong and got shit towards the end. UK office was short and consistently good.

US version obviously

wrong
good post

TPB is better than both

Why are girls treated like they're special and few in numbers when there are more women in the world than men?

I enjoy both

Rather startling isn't it?

Woke up at like 6pm with 5 hours of sleep, probably won't be tired until like 10 A.M.
Friend is leaving their dog and I'm gonna have to take care of her for while I fix my sleep schedule
Ugfh fixing sleep is so shite

toil

low male self esteem

Feel top o' the world lads

Last 3-4 nights I'd slept like shit as my new 13.5 tog was too heavy....I as asleep but evidently wasn't getting REM sleep and was waking up sweaty

Took a layer off and feel like a new man. Half day at work then drinks with friends

Merry Christmas to one and all!

I had a Scottish and then a Greek soccer coach while growing up. I only just realised how lucky I am to have not been molested.

UK one is consistently charming.
Never watched the US one.
Can't wait for the US Downtown Abbey.

dont understand this post

posting at 300km/h lads

Funnily enough people buy weighted blankets. not just autistics

I have only one testicle

Doxxed

Do desert yanks call it soccer too?
Wouldn't surprise me if people got sent to prison island just for calling it that

Jesus Froglad
have a care

Was almost nonced at Chuck e cheese but my mom saved me from it

Will be toiling all the way up to Christmas eve lads

SIDF or GIDF (or even EIDF)?

french toot poster is here

ahh la tren de la boulangerie.bon

blankets? Was talking about duvets man....you can't buy non-weighted duvets lmao

The US office did what all US versions of shows do. Took something that wasn't remotely broken and tried to fix it. The over exaggerated humour and eccentricity of Steve Carrel massively drew away from the realism of menial office life that made the UK version so great. The US office had moments of said realism which were great, that was the foundation of the show, and a very solid one. It was just too over the top overall, though, as with many yank conceptions.

We have our own football. I used to call soccer 'football' when I was younger but it caused too much confusion.

grim

>your [ONE BUSINESS DAY] delivery has been delayed to the 27th

DPD have failed me for the first time

Ain't it just called rugby

Australians consume $6.2b worth of meth each year. No wonder we're wired to the maxxxxxxxx

would you go as far as to say they are...
messing you about?

>order something on Tuesday
>GUARANTEED to be delivered on Friday!
>now it says it may be delivered on Friday or Monday

you're supposed to order early if you want Christmas delivery
too late now

no its called australian rules football

we did it reddit
reckon i'm the fastest poster to ever grace these threads

Skins
Shameless
Spaced
Hope no-one attempts to redo those. Quintessentially British.

Rise and shine

mom kicked me out

for what

I wanna play wacky rules football with wacky Bruce

pos toot

never understood why meth seems to be such a prominent drug in Aus, NZ, USA and Canada (?), but I have never once seen it or even heard of it being consumed in the UK

touching her bum again

he will probably be mean and bully you and not let you play with him

do you lads prefer the UK version of one foot in the grave or the US version (called cosby starring bill cosby as cosby)