/éire/

Tomato edition.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QRg_8NNPTD8
archive.fo/ymhLB
youtube.com/watch?v=c-WO73Dh7rY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Do these editions actually mean anything or are they just totally random?

Sometimes they mean something, other times they mean it's hard to come up with something and other times they mean nothing but a conversation starter.

You may not like it, but this is what peak performance looks like.

>tfw no snow
Reeeeeeeeee

We should play a game some night.

I'm posting this here because I can Imagine someone is listening to it with me.
youtube.com/watch?v=QRg_8NNPTD8

>Had this reocurring dream about owning a hotel again
A SIGN
I'd be very happy to,anything in mind?
Mediocre

The future ethnostate's official anthem

A sign that we should play something involving hotels?

Yeah we should

Maybe,does something like that even,exist?

Captcha: Super Pension

>accidentally claimed 2 billion Irish people died in the famine instead of 2 million

>Brits triumphantly announce that they will be reverting back to their "traditional" blue passports post-Brexit
>it's revealed that the burgundy coloured passport was never a requirement for EU members and that the UK adopted it voluntarily in 1988
Will Brexit ever cease making the UK look like absolute idiots?

>German pilots union calls four-hour Ryanair stoppage
I hate these people so fucking much.
The entire point of Ryanair is that it's shitty but affordable. If these cunts continue to demand higher wages, Ryanair will be shitty but expensive.

was there ever?

*Unsheathes passport*
*Gets help from ambassadors throughout the EU*

Not sure but isn't red a more British colour in the first place?

Just don't fly anywhere.

>Not sure but isn't red a more British colour in the first place?
Even the Brits are saying that now.

>Britain will return to the Imperial system post-Brexit
Calling it now.

Does it really need to say both "Pas" and "Passport?"

galic and english bitch

Legal requirement.

>galic
Wut?

Might be to show everyone that they need a visa to travel,as a warning of sorts
I'd say so,it's still the national language isn't it?
I mean why wouldn't it say so?

It says basically the same thing twice. If you can read English, you can clearly understand that it says passport with "Pas"; so it seems unecessary to write it again.

Do yankish passports just say the thing in English?

What part of "We have two official languages" don't you understand? We're not the only country in Europe to have

archive.fo/ymhLB
>Dublin will seek 'meaningful role' in North if powersharing efforts fail

>tfw you realise that FG made a secret deal with SF to bring down NI's powersharing administration so that the Irish government could use leverage stemming from Brexit to gain a foothold in NI

Irish Gaelic*

It's just called "Irish".

Have you done all your Christmas shopping yet lads?

FGs new young go-getters are being very aggressive towards the North in recent months.

Luckily you're asking someone that has one; most ameritards wouldn't dream of leaving "the greatest nation in the galaxy" even for vacation.
Yes, only Anglish.

>Christmas shopping
Yeah I was finished in November already,shall never be caught off guard by Christmas again
And you?

>FG young go-getters are agressive
In what way?

>FGs new young go-getters are being very aggressive towards the North in recent months.
>aggressive
You've been consuming too much British news media. There's nothing aggressive about Ireland's stance on Brexit or the North. The Brits just don't like a country they view as a wayward province standing up to them.

Hmm.

Very interesting design choice...

That's not real, is it?

It makes me sick. Relinquishing citizenship and burning that trash asap.

Don't worry bruv, Hillary will come back

WE the people

Trust me, I don't give a shit about Trump. Hated this hellhole way before that.
If anything, he's making things interesting but not in a good way.

Christ, Americans have some serious identity issues if they're willing to plaster that shite all over their passport.

The eagle looks like he's straight out of an anime with those eyes.

>patriotism is bad
Blow it out your ass

Not enough FREEDOM on the Éire one, clearly.

That's not what I said. American patriotism is just so fucking weird though. Maybe it's because they are such a young country so all their symbolism looks so "nouveau-riche".

Adler und Panzer coming 2018
I swear if I were working with the douane on an airport and on my first day I'd see someone with that passport ,I'd probably handcuff him thinking that it's a fake

No, it's brainwashing not patriotism. No one that actually knows anything about the US likes it; the government does its best to hide reality and instill zeal.
If this shit happened in Deutschland right now, they'd have already been invaded.

>If this shit happened in Deutschland right now, they'd have already been invaded.
By who?

I always found it odd that you pledge too the flag everyday in school. Fighter jets fly over football games. And in such a patriotic land no fucks given for veterans.

>Fighter jets fly over football games
Silly, but cool as fuck.

Is it gay if you have 'sucking someone's dick' on your bucketlist'(serious question)?

Is the dick attached to a man or a woman?

People that don't want the third reich trying to be formed AGAIN?
It's all hypocrisy. Like I said, there's no patriotism only smoke and mirrors.

>By who
Me armed with a hurley,they won't even know what hit them

I don't know manI'm bailing on the question already pretend I never asked it

Where are you going to get a Hurley in Luxembourg?

You don't know if you like something till you try it.

>Yeah I was finished in November
How did you know what to get people so early?

>In what way?
They're not known as the partition party for nothing but their rhetoric and tone towards the North seems uncharacteristic of past Irish governments which is usually conciliatory and tries to play the role of diplomats. Not so long ago they suggested they represented the people in the North better than the DUP, things like that are unusually divisive.

I've seen multiple instances of patriotism in many countries, it always seems like a bunch of morally ambiguous people. That rule stupid masses thought scare tactics and fucking manifest destiny myths.

>How did you know what to get people so early?
It's a talent
>they represented the people in the North better than the DUP,
Are they right?
Amazon or I'll build a hurley-launcher

>They're not known as the partition party for nothing
People who say things like that are the same sort of people who call FG "Blueshirts".

>past Irish governments which is usually conciliatory and tries to play the role of diplomats
That will get us nowhere with the current British administration. I think the we're being tough but fair.

>Not so long ago they suggested they represented the people in the North better than the DUP, things like that are unusually divisive.
The fact that the Irish government seems to care more about the future of the economies on both sides of the border notwithstanding, the DUP don't even represent the majority of people in NI.

Not looking forward to the great purging. I'll fight, reluctantly but i will. Fuck this storm.

>SPECIMEN

>all that Spanish shit

>He forgot that all continentals are clones

youtube.com/watch?v=c-WO73Dh7rY

>tfw the USA will be a Spanish-speaking country in your lifetime
The funny thing is, the USA doesn't even have any official languages so there's no requirement for Spanish to be on the passport

>People who say things like that
Do I detect some form of implied superiority in that statement?
What kinds of people use the term "Shinners"?

>partition party
Not sure I've heard that one before, but I'll be certain to add it to my list of vocabulary.

>Do I detect some form of implied superiority in that statement?
Nah, I was just pointing out that referencing a long-dead policy of a political party in contemporary politics seems a bit redundant. It sows unnecessary conflict.

>What kinds of people use the term "Shinners"?
What else am I supposed to call SF supporters? Sinn Féiners? Bit of a mouthful.

Very sorry to have to tell you this but you are the 8th person sending me this link on this pastry-baking forum
Please step up your game
What about Féinies?

>What about Féinies?
Sounds like the name of a really shit band.

>What else am I supposed to call SF supporters
Is it acceptable to call FG members "Blueshirts" then, or is there a more accurate term that describes but doesn't offend them?
And I don't think people find the term "Shinners" that offensive, might be seen as a badge of pride if anything. Like calling Irish nationalists "Fenians". Plus it rhymes with winners.
>sows unnecessary conflict
Hey, just like that Jerusalem thing!

>Is it acceptable to call FG members "Blueshirts" then
"Shinners" is simply an abbreviation of sorts with no overt ill-intent. "Blueshirts" is an antagonistic reference to the origins of FG almost a century ago.

>And I don't think people find the term "Shinners" that offensive
My point exactly.

>Plus it rhymes with winners.
Yet SF have yet to win an election on either side of the border.

>Hey, just like that Jerusalem thing!
Leftists are wanking themselves stupid today about the fact that Ireland voted against the USA in the US General Assembly yesterday.

I hope none of you lads invested in Bitcoin.

State of the Irish media.

>"Shinners" is simply an abbreviation of sorts with no overt ill-intent
Was there not some sort of reference in it to kneecapping by the IRA?
Regardless, I think many terms can either be offensive of not offensive, depending on the tone and the context. Fenian could be both a compliment and an insult. Calling someone "a right cunt" could be funny in a pub scenario but incredibly offensive outside of it etc.
>Leftists are wanking themselves today
Does wanking make someone a leftist, and vice versa?
I had fun reading the American media yesterday, primarily Fox. Those threats by the US were ridiculous.

>hope none of you lads invested in Bitcoin
Of course not, I'm not dumb. I invested it all in Ethereum instead.

Nice piece.

No
Did you?
>Ethereum
You rich yet?

>Primarily Fox
I love Tomi Lahren on Fox, she's one of the great thinkers of our time

>Did you?
No, I'd never invest in a meme currency that could go belly-up so quickly. It's fun seeing it all come crashing down

You may be sour grapes because you never invested in the first place but think of this dip as your opportunity to buy in. Bitcoin WILL reach $20,000

Well all of the bitnormies are probably selling now but /biz/ is still hanging on so make of that what you will
Cryptos as too unsafe anyway

There is still a lot of baby boomer money to go into cryptocurrencies, especially the more known ones such as Bitcoin or Ethereum. This bubble isn't burst yet, shall be buying in after Christmas

>shall be buying in after Christmas
You must have money to burn if you can afford bitcoin at current prices.

Not really, not like I plan to buy one Bitcoin. Besides I'm more interested in Monero and Bridge Coin

Soon...

>le self hating American
Yeah, time to go back to using this IP again so I won't be associated with this nigga.

What's the plan for Christmas Day lads?

hey irish lads

can you stop hating on me in /brit/

cheers thanks, it's getting a bit boring now.

More like 190kg master race

To sit in my room playing games while m'athair prepares dinner. What about yourself?

/brit/ more like /shit/ lmao

>huit

Harvard University Information Technology? Hamsters Under Intense Training?

Hardline Unionists Instigate Terrorism.

*A hocht

Fuck off you filthy Anglomut

>4 months on from the Donegal floods the death toll continues to rise
BILLIONS UPON TRILLIONS.

>footage of Leo visiting troops in Lebanon after the break
Can't wait for footage of him looking awkward in a helmet and bulletproof vest. Varadkar may be a good diplomat, but Enda was far better at this sort of thing.