Left girl hitting on me brehs, what the fuck :(

Left girl hitting on me brehs, what the fuck :(

fuck her and her other fat friends at the same time, dominating them like pigs to the slaughter
then drop her and tell her to kys

Be careful she is from special forces

would DESTROY one on the right

she will eat you if you're not careful

shes got potential but you need to shut her in a cage for 3 months at least

Take what you can get, ungrateful special snowflake.

t. Women wouldn't sleep with me even for money.

Once I traveled with some friends to a beach to enjoy the holiday, I don't remember how I lost a bet I just know I lost and to pay out the bet I had to get the ugliest girl in a city festival that we went... they would pick her for me....

so yeah, why not?? just kissing ... how bad can it be???

So they picked the most obese girl I've ever seen in my life... it was like full american obese, like she could barely walk properly...

After drinking like a bottle of vodka I was ready...

So what did the CHAMP do???

-Hi lady
> She says Hi
-I was looking at you, you are very beautiful
> She smiles
- Wanna get a hotdog
> She smiles
So we went for hotdogs
Keeps talking to her (drunk AF, but still could make sense in my words... I think)
She eats the hotdog in like a micro second, it was like.... its here and now its gone!
So I was still getting my hotdog from the vendor and she grabs me and kisses me.... was like, WTF im tasting all the hotdog she just ate... I was like, I can't eat this...
So I give her my hotdog as well, she eats it in maybe 3 seconds... it was fast AF...
God helps me out and my friends come and start talking and stuff, say to her that they have to take me home since I was drunk AF...
THEN SHE SAYS: Thank you user, this was the most romantic night I had in my life...
Everyone was looking like "WTF" but they wait for me to kiss her goodbye and we leave..

DUDE....
I bought her 2 hotdogs....
BEST ROMANTIC LIFE OF HER LIFE...

We have a saying here that
>love goes through stomach
Cute awkward boy buying you hotdogs and throws compliments at you can be very romantical.

for an obese person with 0 self control maybe.

The one in the middle is qt, would awkwardly stutter in front of her while looking at my feet, then go home alone and cry.

>The princess of Italy orders you to hug her
What do you do?

I don't hug wh*Teoid german tyrants.

Russian women are beauti-

>german
delet

Clubbers.
95% of all the clubbing slags are monsters, no matter the country.

But when it's dark and you're drunk, you can't recognise faces or shapes.

Yeah, that's why they go there.

she has herpes

I was told by some friends that I had made out with a hideous German girl under those circumstances, obviously I remember nothing. Fortunately she wasn't fat, at least.

How about no.
No kings
No gods
No masters

Hey, at least it was a girl. Personally know a guy who wasn't so lucky/discriminate.

> he will always be known as Dima Pidorashka
Fugg, I hope he doesn't remember either.

Rollan for middle

dubs means you're on bottom

Honestly I would fugg her, can't see what the problem is

This.

Squat down and tip my fedora to her.

Russia is literally the promised land of pussy yet that is the beast you've got after you. I feel bad for you, man.

This. I bow to no one

>tfw no fat russian gf

fat slav is my fetish

She' going to eat you probably.