You westerners are either stupid, too kind or there is some secret stuff going that I don't understand...

You westerners are either stupid, too kind or there is some secret stuff going that I don't understand. After the past one thousand years, today you still don't understand Islam. For the one millionth time, Islam is fundamentalist by nature. There is no radical, moderate, extremist, Islamist, jihadist, Wahhabi or "some other fancy word" Islam. There is only Islam and there are Muslims.

Christians say things like "Jesus fucking christ" and "Oh my fucking god" and laugh it off. Whereas even if a Muslim says any of that in front of even the most moderate Muslim, he's gonna beat the shit out of him. Call that violent or whatever you want but that is how Islam works. It doesn't have a sense of humor and it in now way integrates with your soft culture.

If you let Muslims into your country and give them equal rights then get ready to have your shit fucked up. Just look at what happened in UK. They started to get too cool with Muslims and they started making "Shariah-controlled" zones. It takes one Muhammad-looking mullah to turn a Muslim into what you call Jihadist. I was a Muslim and I know what it's like.

Long story short, if you let Muslims into your country it is your own fault. Don't blame them for fucking you up.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Great_Game
youtube.com/watch?v=2GKXk5lGYII
youtube.com/watch?v=M37z1MBvT7k
youtube.com/watch?v=b4-Od8cq5Gk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

WE know, Liberals don't because liberals don't have to deal with these "people".

>implying Sup Forums browsers are at fault
If we ran the world this wouldn't have happened.

It's as much our fault as it is your fault of all the shit going on in your country.
Where the fuck were you when war broke out? Sucking the kikes dicks I presume.

Because saying Jesus fucking cunting shit christ in your OWN country isn't something you say before you bomb people where as I hear you bunch of crazy shit skins shout ALLUAKBARR when you run out of clean socks to wear like what the absolute fuck?! And ok yea lets just let them fuck shit up because of course we THE PUBLIC let them in.

HOW ABOUT NO?

since you're from Pakistan, i'm assuming you've never heard the phrase "preaching to the choir"?

I am no really talking about Sup Forums. Just western people in general. Try visiting a Muslim country and kiss in public. You will go to prison for that. Tell me which "christian" country sends Muslims to jail for doing non-christian stuff like praying in public?

I have. I am just getting this off my chest.

Musniggers say Allahu ackbar every time they stub their toe.

You are an Islamophobe. Apologize!

>You westerners are either stupid, too kind or there is some secret stuff going that I don't understand.

All of this applies, but not to "westerners". This is being pushed by The Left. The Left aren't westerners; they are people who live in the west, but who have rejected western values and heritage.

This. I would love to meet the utter absolute dick head that let these 3rd worlders in.

But it's not our fault. Most of us agree that Muslims have a disgusting culture (no offence :D) but if sneaky kikes run your country then what choice do you have?
Kikes run your country as well which is why catastrophies happen over there.
Besides pedophilia will land you in jail so I don't understand your point.
Don't judge when you are fucked over 50 times more by Jews than in the west pakistanski.

Here they are. PM Attlee is dead.

>Long story short, if you let Muslims into your country
Most Sup Forums posters know that.

>You westerners are either stupid, too kind or there is some secret stuff going that I don't understand.
>secret stuff going that I don't understand.
>>>>>>secret stuff

B I N G O

Have you ever asked yourself why Pakistan was ever formed? Why a country needed to be formed for the sole purpose of accommodating Muslims?

Why news papers in the UK took bets for guessing how long it would take for India to balkanise?

West thinks it is playing games. As if you can play games with snakes. America is simply a continuity in these games. They did not even try to build a picture of their own, they just asked MI6 what's up and just did what they were told.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Great_Game

There is no secret stuff, really, it's just called secularism - highly religious states became so succesful, that belief in god vaned overtime, and christianity in Europe fell victim of it's on success. As the Middle-east is a wasteland already, the harsh environment made the separation of strong autocratic institutions (religious authority and secular authority) improbable.
The colonial powers obviously made a mistake, when the conquered and exploited weaker sovereign states and then imported the understandibly humiliated people for cheap workforce, without effort to integrate them in their society. Couple that with imminent economical-sociological-ecological disaster and we are on the brink of the apocalypse. "If we fall, we all fall, and we will fall alone."
TL;DR : You're basically correct.

Do us a favour Pakanon.

Don't give that speech to us. Send it as an open letter to the Independent, The Guardian or The Telegraph.

>There is no secret stuff
No secret stuff?

US causing Arab spring?
US NGOs subverting democracies, even your own?
US NGOs aiding "refugees"?
Ford Foundation?
Soros?
US war in Iraq?

Finally, no one but a very few wanted immigrants coming to the UK.

You're right OP. There are just things we westerners will never understand about Islam.

DELET THIS

The overwhelming reason for social unrest and uprising though history is simple relative food shortage. I doubt the US directly caused the Arab Spring, but that it greatly profiteerd on it is true. Empires do what empires always done: trying to gain strength by weakening others. 'Secret stuff' is hardly secret if ordiaary citizens like You and I know about them.

You only know about them because of the leaks, not because we were meant to know them.

Also that graph looks like you are trying to FIT something where these is none. There is more to politics than food prices, who are themselves controlled by politics. Do you think that we don't produce surplus food today?

You mean Liberals, the ones that control all the western countries currently

It's because it's the religion of hatred and genocide

Then again, it's not secret. We can discuss about thing we both unaware of (secret to both of us), but other than speculation-for-fun, it's useless.
Food prices are not controlled, but influenced by politics. Please mark the difference. Food prices are also influenced by fossil fuel prices, local/global changes in supplies and demands, catastrophes, speculation, etc. Next to surplus there is the question a spoilage (as food is a complex biological matter), logistics and distribution. Remember one of the most important adage of the Roman Empire: Bread and circuses. Hungry people can not be satiated with propaganda. Maybe not so apparent yet in the wealthy United Kingdom or other first world nations, but much more so in the countries they have exploited.

>Christians say things like "Jesus fucking christ" and "Oh my fucking god" and laugh it off
Cultural Christians might, I've never seen a practising one do so.

Even the fudged "Jeez..." is rare.

What about the Ahmadiyya?

You know where you're, kid?

ISLAMOPHOBIC PAKI SAYS MUSLIMS ARE NOT PEACEFUL

That's why I made this thread. I want you to hear it from someone who lives in a Muslim country instead of some diasporacuck.

>Jesus fucking christ

I actually said this in front of a Catholic priest once and he laughed it off.

vatican behind creation of islam

youtube.com/watch?v=2GKXk5lGYII

While the point of the image is clear, one has to wonder what the point of a protest against ISIS would be.

Especially in the West, where everyone already knows ISIS = Bad.

>Food prices are also influenced by fossil fuel prices
The price oil is controlled by a cartel under a political system. The efficiency is determined by people not by limitations of technology.

If we discuss inefficiencies of a system then we are no more closer to understanding the human problem that is politics.

>local/global changes in supplies and demands, catastrophes, speculation, etc
Take for instance Nepal, after the recent earth quake billions of aid rushed in but what the end result was not recovery or reconstruction. It was the limitation of people and not technology or funds or resources. Similarly take Haiti which too has similar results even when multi-billion funds were released.

What I am getting at is that the circumstances of Arab spring were not natural or technological calamities but engineered through politics.

But this is pointless. If you really want the ignorant to know all this shit then go to facebook or twitter.

Unless you've already tried and people called out you for not preaching "true Islam" kek

> efficiency is determinded by people, not by limitations of technology
Can't help but read this as 'I determine the reality around me and not the opposite.'
Inefficiency is a major feature in any adaptive system, not discussing it makes understanding the system impossible. And everything is a system (eg. political system).
Nepal and Haiti - it's one thing to say what the money is given for and an other what is it really used. For instance, the IMF loans: given to 'help struggling nations economies to get on their feet', but really used to funnel money to IMF-friendly business interests and make sovereign economies dependent of foreign money.
>What I'm getting at
I think the Arab Springs had natural circumstances (population vs. food supplies), which was caught on and exarcerbated by the US, in attempt to increase their influence.

>population vs. food supplies
The reason the food price fell in 2009 wasn't because of a decline in population, though.

>he doesn't know that the (((west))) will holocaust all of islam

>either stupid, too kind or there is some secret stuff going
all of the above

I didn't meant to imply that. Purchasing power vs. prices may have been better, and in that stance, you are correct.

youtube.com/watch?v=M37z1MBvT7k
>JIHADIST TRAINING CAMPS IN AMERICA BUT ITS OK BECAUSE FREEDOM OF SPEECH

get the fuck out of the west and stay out, got it?

>I think the Arab Springs had natural circumstances
and "EVEN" if it did, we have clear evidence of western intervention at many scales.

I think we are actually plenty in agreement since you have agreed that nations act to benefit themselves even in times of natural disasters. At which point you have admitted that states harbour secrets.

I mean I do not even have to go that far, CIA has been well documented in multiple coups around the world.

>For instance, the IMF loans: given to 'help struggling nations economies to get on their feet', but really used to funnel money to IMF-friendly business interests and make sovereign economies dependent of foreign money.

Do you want to guess who has the bigger voting share in IMF. IMF is partially to blame for the Greek disaster and who was in charge of it during the whole ordeal?

>There is no secret stuff, really, it's just called secularism
When you wrote this, it comes off rather strange. What does the separation of state and religion have to do with anything? If you meant liberal democracy then perhaps it makes some sense.

There are plenty of secret stuff, there are literally catalogues full of alphabet agencies who are up to thing you and I will never know.

>Can't help but read this as 'I determine the reality around me and not the opposite.'
Seems like a hyperbole. Even a straw man.

You're preaching to the choir m8
It's those soft cunts running our countries that have no fucking clue

The whole middle east needs billions more like you OP

Secularism happens when you don't have to promise a better life after death, but can provide before it. As a consequence, religious faith weakens. It's usually made possible by riches taken from other people, and religious pretext proven an excellent uniting force for that very reason (by stating community in the population of the belligerent state and demonising and dehumanising their foes, making murder a rightous act). Civilizations gain wealth by being agressive and weaken by being wealthy and decadent.
youtube.com/watch?v=b4-Od8cq5Gk
> efficiency is determinded by people, not by limitations of technology
Okay, stepping one back: What determines people?

The "secret stuff" is called having such an advanced culture that people are able to live disconnected from reality in a way that results in very bad decisions made from a position of pure idealism.

You are in effect able to live in such a way that all you see is man-made physical manifestations of abstraction and all you speak and hear is art, thus living directly in a world of ideas.

There are people who are born directly into this and knows no other way to think or live. But if they also lack genuine intellectual ability - even abstract mathematics can bring rigor and meaning to a soup of chaos - it results in a person who is not quite sane.