What are some movies about a declining civilization?

What are some movies about a declining civilization?

>amerikuk

we know. we get it.
youre a reeeeeetaaaaard. ok?

>Simpsons made a joke about how Princeton was a Clown School
>a clown school is more reputable than Princeton now
That's some weird shit.

dude let your hair down. live a little. life is short okay? dude no need to care about shit lol

>Conservatives aren't rac-

The Full Monty

They did an episode this season about how universities are shit nowadays because fragile liberal students require them to be safe spaces.

It was a shit episode but a surprisingly insightful joke

Why are young minorities so overweight?

I wanna live in this universe

In Yale's defense though, the credentials for being allowed in are still as insanely high as they would've been at that time, maybe even more so since even poorfags have enough of an education to compete for a place there. The current generation is just retarded for trying to saddle themselves to idiotic concepts like SJW-ism and the alt-right, and makes themseves out to be utter fools.

you can't afford eating healthy

somalians must be rich then

They are integrating into the American way of life.

what's the problem with the bottom picture? That minorities are represented?! Yeah, because white males have worked out so well for everybody...

It's very affordable to eat less.

>Yeah, because white males have worked out so well for everybody...

Yeah, they only made civilization while you were fucking goats and kids, Achmed.

>A bunch of non whites in my school means civilization is declining
Okay

I'm actually happy for Muslims taking over, cucks and whores will be shocked beyond disbelief at first, it will start innocent in similar fashion to Kazachstan - like getting shot with paintball gun by a random car driver when you wear inappropriate sluttish outfit or behave like a faggot while being outdoors. Then once they totally take over they will simply start stoning those "people" to death or throwing them off building.

what's the difference betwee a frog and a toad? i thought they were toads

They can actually, they just don't care

Kermit is a frog, Emma Watson is a toad (has warts)

>in my school

lmao

>implying any of these shitposters are old enough to attend college, much less smart enough to be accepted to an ivy league

FUCK. Emma Stone

You're free to go and live in Uganda, friend.

The credentials for non-whites isn't that high -- and that is the problem.