How does this make you feel, Sup Forums?

How does this make you feel, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=N8F5YSA1Oz0.
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Like I'm completely out of touch with whatever ancient and irrelevant subculture this was trying to pander to back in the mid-2000s.

Why is Pikachu there? Just for randomness purposes?

Anyway, emo edits are stupid. Funny as hell, but stupid.

Cringe thread?

Emotional.

Stupid people like stupid shit. Way to go

i thought emos died out in the mid-2000s

it's not like it matters though, emos are a dead subculture and no longer relevant

For some reason Pokemon is considered an Emo interest despite having none of the typical Emp traits or attributes, similar to Hello Kitty.

OMG HOW CAN YOU SAY THAT *cuts self*

2009 facebook

I love it both Ironically and um-ironically but I don't understand how backwards hat Pikachu is emo.

>it's not like it matters though, emos are a dead subculture and no longer relevant
Then who do i take creep shots of at hot topic?

Reminds me of my ex girlfriend back in 2010

That's not even real emo for fuck sake, that's scenecore.

I want to fuck them.

I'm a huge fag for that look, it's like they're asking to be fucked.

If your an expert on subgoth cultures, can you classify me by my traits?

Does the distinction matter? They're both fucking stupid and the only ones who are part of them are people starved for attention.

Emo is not subgoth, emo comes from the hardcore punk scene while goth comes from post-punk gloomy shit.
I know it because I like emo and screamo
But yeah, I think i can classify you.

More like 2006 MySpace

The distinction matters a lot really.
Real emo died in the 90' and had a limited revival on the early 2000. They were more similar to DIY punk and underground shit, so less possing and more creativity.
You know when a lot of newfags join something and end up ruining it? That happened to the emo scene. The influx of newfags who weren't into the punk and the brilliant movement of corporations to capitalize on the movement killed the scene.
While 90' emo were just a bunch of friend who were into hardcore punk, the 2006 emo is the typical scene faggot who hangs out at Hot Topic and listens to overproduced awful shit like youtube.com/watch?v=N8F5YSA1Oz0.

nope, emo is making a come back, so are scene kids
source: instagram suggestions feed and my friend's younger siblnigs

>that music video
Autotune was a mistake

> emo is making a come back, so are scene kids
wow, this really is the generation of remakes

Okay, good.
>almost always wear dark, and shop mostly at hot topic for cloths
>listening to heavy metal and screamo, with the occasional 80s pop and taylor swift
>am suicidal(cut, punch myself, etc), but i love to make fun of that fact and am not super gloomy about it
>love dolls, monsters, and horror and action movies
I want to say im goth or emo, but feel im too happy to be considerd that. What am i, exactly?

>dead girls can't say no

WEW that is some elementary-school edge right there.

Nostalgic for old school cringe.

A faggot.

don't you just hate when you go to facebook and your "friends" make stupid ass post like this?

A faggot.

>Emo is cool now
What the hell is going on
first fat, goth, hipster, nerdy etc used to be looked down upon now it's cool to like and be that shit to normies

A faggot.
also
>hot topic
Go back to 2007, faggot.

Yeah, but i still keep them as my "friebds", so i can jerk it to their swimcloths pictures.

But, theygot mice skinny jeans and graphic t's.

I enjoy the twinkly emo out of the Midwest that sprang up from the ashes of bands like American Football. Apparently the """""true emo kids""""" don't like it but I'm literary gay and I don't have to prove myself to them

An underage b&

Back to /emoe/, faggot.
Come back after you get better taste.

A faggot.

DUDE

HOT TOPIC

>pageninetynine
>any scremo

Gerl. You serious?

If I enjoy American football am I emo

>not liking screamo
>current year
Go back to 'muh TWIABP', tasteless pleb.

a tremendous faggot

>EMO IS LOVE

NO EMO IS FUCKING DEPRESSION

FUCK YOU NORMIE GIRLS YOU RUINED THE WHOLE SCENE RRRRRREEEEEEEEEE

But seriously it shows the type of person whoever made this is or who they hang out. The type of person I fucking hate too. I'm so sick of this moron and his six thousand piercings and meaningless tattoos. He's always so casual in everything he does yet tries to show it off.

Go take several seats while I listen to my Snowing and Get Up Kids you queen

Snowing is chill senpai, I appreciate that band a lot.
But honestly, Cap'n Jazz is the pinacle of emo.
From the twinkly emo I love Joie de Vivre, but the rest of bands are utter shite.

Nice quads

ITT anons have terrible shittaste.

>timmy becomes emo
>cosmo, wanda, I wish I was dead
the end

I feel nothing in particular.

Holy Shit. High School is such a fucking stupid stage.

What kind of heavy metal?

>nope, emo is making a come back, so are scene kids

Can shitty skater poppunk music to make a big comeback?

I miss my Sum-41 dammit.

>poppunk
>Not Ska

Fuck off

I accepted that one wasn't coming back already.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

good

What music do you like? Sound like a Marilyn Manson tier mall goth

I hate children

>emo coming back

man Sup Forums's gonna love this

Like i am in 2004

Remember when polynesian tatoos were a thing?

>Marilyn Manson is goth music
Guy is industrial rocker at the most. I know this because I am a fat death metal faggot.

Hot topic is hardly emo nowadays.

Recently it looks no different from a Gamestop/Toys R Us with all the tumblr/anime merchandise.

a huge faggi waggi

A fucking nigger