Questionable Sup Forumsntent General #834

Alice Groove General also

speaking of which, space bitch loses her nanotech, is asleep for 3 weeks, wakes up to nearly kill her brother, wakes up again, finds out the truth, and spends a whole TWO panels mourning the loss of what is effectively body parts and senses before returning to a normal state of mind

really, hacks?

and then this "happened"

and this is supposed to be his pet project. there is no grasp of the significance of the loss of the pale girl

LOL! Those wacky girls! Threatening a man who's done nothing wrong with violence is funny and socially acceptable as long as it's a woman doing it!

They're going to meet Renee and she's going to be an intense hypercunt to counteract Brun's recent final characterization of "emotionless and ambiguously autistic."

>Altruistically try and help someone you literally just met the other day.
>Be threatened with emasculation.

And women wonder where the men are these days...

We don't know how much time passed between panels. We wouldn't have even known how much time passed between pages had it not been spelled out. This isn't to defend Heph. I don't really actually know why I'm saying it.

Oh, hes still doing that comic? I totally forgot about it.

fuck i must have missed a page

who the fuck is renee?

what kind of mutilation, like turn his penis into a vagina?

Be fair, it's a man writing a woman

The next stronk indypedantic womyn who don't need no man who has a random severe social disability to be introduced to the strip.

This is nuanced for Jeph. Usually his female characters say, "Hey assbutt don't make me poop on your face, you Poopy McPoop face!"

>Someone helped my friend
>Because it's a guy, he must be scum! Better threaten him.
Heff Haques, pls.

I don't know the context. Does the woman on the phone know the first thing about Redhead Cyborg?

Because if not, then it's not really unreasonable to be, at least, on guard when a man invites a woman he doesn't know to sleep alone in his home.

Just Brun's friend who was out of town. Now that Brun's leaving the hotel she needs a place to stay, so she called the only person she knows who she can crash with. And she told Renee that some man named Clinton has been looking after her since the bar burned down. It's really not much. We haven't even seen her.

>Buying into the fearmongering
Be on guard, sure, but at least wait until you've met him and know enough to make a character judgement before sperging out with the threats.

>Renee wants to talk to you.

She doesn't. And she probably assumes he's much older given the short vague description Brun did give.

Brun clearly has autism or similar, so Renee should be apprehensive right now. Autistic people are highly likely to be taken advantage of.

She's still being shitty about it, but y'all are way overreacting.

>implying Jeph remembers half of his characters

This is actually pretty true. I know I'd be more than apprehensive if my autistic sister went through a traumatic experience and then was being taken care of by an unknown man. I wouldn't threaten harm or anything but yeah.

Protip for Renee: rapists generally don't give their iPhones to their victims to make calls.

Brun is kinda cute, I wouldn't mind it if she's the next Jeph waifu

Why is Kurt Wagner in this shitty webcomic?

is it just me or do her tears look like semen

you'd cry too if you got cum in your eyes

Depends on your definition of rapist (which might be a bit outdated).

And this is why people don't want to help each other anymore.

Can't give first aid without being hit with a negligence lawsuit (even with "Good Samaritan" Laws out there).

Can't give someone a phone call to call for a ride without being bitched about it for wasting company money.

Donate money is like Russian Roulette: Who knows if the charity is legit or not, or how they use the funds.

Hell, I got bitched at by a homeless guy for giving him a fresh sandwich for him to eat; he wanted money to obviously fund hist drug habit.

He should talk to his brother about that genital mutilation, probably has a better understanding.

But for fuck sakes, I'm trying to imagine roles reversed here and I know it would never fly. Marten on the phone like "Listen here cunt if you try and suck on my robotic handed friends dick I will find you and shove a knife so far up your meat sock I can carve my name into your uterus."

>Hell, I got bitched at by a homeless guy for giving him a fresh sandwich for him to eat; he wanted money to obviously fund hist drug habit.

There's a couple homeless guys around the store I work who are always begging and completely refuse food, then spend all of their money on scratch off tickets. Then they take the money they win and spend all of that on scratch off tickets, and so on and so on until they have no cash left. It's depressing as hell.

One day they will win that 1k and buy enough drugs to go out with a bang.

What bothers me the most is how they all talk the same. Also how unfunny all of it is

>standing at red light
>no cars so decide to cross
>chick next to me on her phone starts walking when I walk
>about halfway across I have to stop for one car
>girl doesn't stop
>grab back of her bag and pull her back so she doesn't get hit
>she drops her phone as the car zooms by her face
>throws a huge fit saying I was trying to steal her purse
>says I have to pay for her cracked phone screen
>see random people start to gather so just walk away

Never help anyone, watch them die before your eyes.

clinton best boy now

100% edge.

Clinton only boy now apparently.

Oh god, what did he do to Martin's only guy friend?

That's always been one of QC's biggest problems, there's no straight man. Everybody's a snarky quirky hipster. Even Marten.

Appears tor whacky jokes whenever Geoff's too lazy to advance the plot.

Mental illness is CHIC

Actually, they really do. Rape is usually done by someone you trust in a moment of opportunity.

>And she told Renee that some man named Clinton has been looking after her

Well THAT explains everything

He isn't.

"Take advantage" could also just mean waiting until it's late and there's nowhere else she could go for the night before telling her she's got to pay for his generosity with her body, or something similar. Still a shitty thing and liable to set a friend off.

you mean Steve? He forgot about him just like his other characters that aren't getting dicked by the tranny twins

I'm sorry how much do you make on your patreon?
Match Jacques and maybe your sour grapes will have some form of legitimacy

Did the homeless guys say they needed food? I mean, if I need a bus ticket, and you give me a sandwich, I'd be a little miffed. If they say they need food and you give them food and they get pissed then yeah that's messed up.

I remember one time I went to a McDonald's and there was a homeless guy begging. He asked me for a cofee. So, I went in, bought him a coffee and something to eat to go with it and he was grateful. Inside the McDonald's there was one of those street preachers talking about how great God is and all that crap. When he found out that someone had given the homeless guy something to eat, he started going into his whole praise the lawd bullshit. I was not happy.

This HAS to be some sort of satire!
Nobody can be THIS stupid!
Right?
RIGHT?

where do you think we are?

>when a man invites a woman he doesn't know to sleep alone in his home.
This didn't happen. The bar burned down, Clinton helped get everyone out. Brun started having a mental breakdown and couldn't speak, so Clinton had to get her to her provided hotel room and deal with the cops. Then he gave her his phone so she could call a friend to crash at her house.

Also, I bet it's this Renee, because she was basically bizarro ethic Faye at the other coffee shop.

I'm calling bullshit on this, I checked the guy's website and while it's clear he's a bit of an extremist, I wasn't able to find any quotes exactly like that. In fact, the one I did find from 2013 that was similar to the one in the image has no mention at all of rape.

Can anyone prove the image is real?

wew lad

>Can anyone prove the image is real?

You're new to the "echo chamber"-concept?

Dropped the ball, Jacques
>She's threatening to make you trans like your brother

So he'd go back to being Claire?

Got to install microwave ovens

I know this is a Jeff jacks comic but I hope the twist is that they're going to rape him

The banner at the bottom really lends credibility. Well done to whoever made this. It's very believable. If there's a site that does a "feminist or poe" game, I bet votes would be split on this one.

>I got bitched at by a homeless guy for giving him a fresh sandwich for him to eat
I got bitched by one for not giving her money for bus fare to see her daughter. Walking back from where I was going about 10 minutes later, I see the same woman with a 750 ml of whatever. I told her I didn't realize her daughter was a bottle. She gave me the angry look yet shrunk about six inches.

>they take the money they win and spend all of that on scratch off tickets, and so on and so on until they have no cash left.
When I was a kid I thought the slogan "lottery is a tax on the poor" was nonsensical. Then I knew....

>Rape is usually done by someone you trust in a moment of opportunity
We're talking about the context of a stranger. Statistically you're safer with a stranger than a family member, which you seem to be admitting. The point stands. The boogieman style pick-up rapist isn't going to surrender personally identifiable information.

>Match Jacques and maybe your sour grapes will have some form of legitimacy
So I need to be a $20 billion dollar company to have gripes with basically any product? My line of vehicle catches on fire and has burned 12 families alive. Guess I can't complain since I'm not a billionaire. Romney voter spotted.

>there was a homeless guy begging. He asked me for a cofee.
You just identified how to tell: he asked for something specific. The scammers ask for money so that they can buy things. If you offer what they claim to want (food, drink, bus ticket) then you catch them out and they start stammering and rationalizing on why they need the cash directly. Because it's for drugs or booze.

I always ask them what they need. I've given money to people to catch a bus and they went to catch a bus. Of course, I was working near a courthouse at the time so there were lots of people in that area that just need to get home. D0nt want to get stranded up there because everything except 7-11 closes at 4 and 7-11 closes at 9.

This thread is an abomination even in QC General Terms.

Congrats on pushing the retard envelope further than ever before imagined.

Maybe I died and this is Hell.

That's really the only logical explanation for this level conduct.

Hell is reading QC for eternity. And still nothing happens.

>Endless, boring slice of life comic

Truly, Sartre was right. Hell is other people.

No, fuck you.

You read QC because you fucking want to.

And yet you're here, every thread, always waifuposting. I've made my peace. Have you?

I gave my word to never stop hounding you until you stop.

The memes die with you.

How meta. Endlessly engaging in pointless conversations that never go anywhere regarding a pointless webcomic that never goes anywhere.

Humans can be very, very stupid. All the great achievements were done by freaks of nature.

>qwaeir
Is this the new politically correct way to spell "queer", like with womyn and herstory?

My loneliness is killing me
I must confess I still believe
When I'm not with you I lose my mind
Give me a siiiiiiign

what the fuck kind of defective shitbag reacts like that when someone helps their friend? fuckin' christ, jeb whacks. see a goddamn shrink, you miserable retard.

and if he gives half of it to some exploitative bitch, he'll be completely on level with jeffy hackerbag
ascend, user! become prince of the cucks like jeffy and fuck the tranny!

>$1 Patreon donors get to see tomorrow’s comic…NOW

Cough it up you tranny lovers.

Because all men are rapists, right?

tumblr users aka stabbys patrons

Yeah, I get the feeling that even if Renee's not stupid enough to believe that Brun ran into a former president (but she's a QC character, so who knows), she's probably picturing a guy like him just from unconscious association. Though talking to Clinton over the phone should have calmed her down some unless he has a really old or manly sounding voice.

You think he actually delivers on time? Knowing Jeph he'll post a strip early once every two weeks but the rest of the time he procrastinates, starts at 11:00 PM, and everyone gets the strip at the same time when it's posted to the site.