BvS sucks! marvel makes true capekino!

dude like shut up....

alive meme

Let's talk about film and television.

i was several little girls

Hello fellow turists from this cool place called reddit you are welcome here

Steven Universe fan 590 post -2890 upvotes

Why are phoneposters the bestposters?

You know what's absolutely disgusting? Fetishizing underaged actresses.

feet are disgusting.

>zack snyder called in to finish infinity war

You are not a big girl

White Men are ripped, muscular SEX GODS who sweat pheromones like waterfalls and make white women ovulate within a 1000 miles radius of them. They possess the ultimate weapon of conquest, which can claim even entire races without a single bullet having to be fired - the BWC!

When nigger bois see a White Man coming, they naturaly lower their gaze to the ground in submission, knowing full-well how completely and utterly powerless, pathetic, meek, mentaly ill wrecks they are in comparison to a White GOD.

No matter how much you autistic cuckolds here on Sup Forums bitch and moan, natural selection already dictates that blacks get weeded out of existence by more evolutionary fit Europeans!

THE ICE DESCENDS

I saw a popular movie and I liked it.

TELL ME ABOUT CIA. WHY DOESN'T HE WEAR A MASK.

Sup Forums is the greatest board

you're a small girl

It is great that Sup Forums isn't around to fuck up every thread on here

Whoa, BCS was so intense last night!

God, reddit is such a horrible, piece of shit community, it will never match up with Sup Forums

I'm gonna watch that movie and form my own opinions about it!

Post her sweaty hands

I'm here to post and not just lurk for memes to share on my Facebook page

She is a small girl

I really like the film du jour, but you should see it and form your own opinions on it!

Hey guys I just watch a 3 hour movie. It didn't take long at all; it felt like a sprint.

Woah dude, that webm is extremely sexist, I think you would do well posting that on tumblr, a white-supremacist MRA website.

i went to the cinema on my own and it was fine

Against us

Just finished watching the Aliens series for the first time. I can't wait to have a coherent discussion on them here with you guys on the Television & Film board.

So my gf keeps telling me I just HAVE to watch this and I'm running out of excuses, what do?

Jenny Nicholson is just the worst!

nice singles

I went to the movie theater with a group of friends as well as my girlfriend and it was nice to just shut our brains off for a while

>Hey faggot, change my bed pan.
How do you respond?

shes qt

LOL

RnM is a deep social commentary ans is without a doubt, /ourshow/

Yay positive upticks
Fans HATE the movie. Critics LOVE it. What a glaring disconnect. People just want to cry & be miserable. #Baywatch

For me

YOURE A LITTLE GIRL

I'm happy!

against me

I am attracted to females only ages 18 and older.

I watch films at 75% speed to really take my time and enjoy it.