Sweden, NO!

Sweden, NO!

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3713342/Bikini-clad-policewoman-takes-arrests-unlucky-pickpocket-tried-steal-friend-s-mobile-phone.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yNByEOjehMM
youtube.com/watch?v=mNlTUhbEcsI
iltalehti.fi/uutiset/2016070621855259_uu.shtml
youtube.com/watch?v=8l2Su_uIsoc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The bastard! The lucky, lucky bastard!

Tfw no ripped redpilled swedish gf

wtf I love robbing now

I WOULD FUCK THE SHIT OUT OF HER

if only she hadn't taken a million black dicks.

>she uploaded the picture herself to her own Instagram

Just another attention seeking whore, why not just make the arrest and leave it at that like a male cop would do oh yea that's right you wanted the world to see you in your bikini

Has she been BLACKED yet?

youtube.com/watch?v=yNByEOjehMM
youtube.com/watch?v=mNlTUhbEcsI
iltalehti.fi/uutiset/2016070621855259_uu.shtml
>tfw Nordics will be living in Xena style matriarchy where female warriors protect you

Unless you're near the caliber of a man like in the article who's lifting her, she'll be fucking you...

...with a strap-on.

I've had a woman looking similar to her, as far as fitness level, ask me on a dating site if she could fuck me with a strap-on. I told her to fuck herself. I don't let a goddamn woman dominate me in bed, at least not with a fucking strap-on.

They're all mentally ill/have too much testosterone. They're not real women.

I'm all for matriarchy. You often see it in the animal world.

Fuck off Merkel shill

youtube.com/watch?v=8l2Su_uIsoc
Look at this Mongolian übermensch
>outstanding school success
>doctor who studied in Faculty of Medicine
>powerlifter

Yeah animal world and prehistoric cultures, but we evolved you cuck

Look at the pics in the article OP posted. At first I thought she's fap material but she's actually fucking disgusting.

>I told her to fuck herself. I don't let a goddamn woman dominate me in bed, at least not with a fucking strap-on.

gay

Good lad.

By the way, letting women peg you is one of teh few ways you can contracts HIV during sex, also the hepatitises, but also anal warts and anal herpes. Imagine the look on your doctors face when he is trying to hold back laughter telling you you have herpes blisters up your anus and you insist you dont put cocks up there.

All girls who are into strapons are only into them because they carry herpes and have an outbreak and can;t fuck vaginally, of course this heightens the guys chances of getting shit blisters.

senpai, do polish manlets 1.80m have a chance with those chicks?

Animal world is not composed only.by spiders, mantis and hyenas
The.animal no-ape-like with a social behavior most.similar to.human.is the wolf (or.dog) and they got a form.of patriarchy/tribalism while mostly respecting female/chivalry
Like humans there are rare occasions when.a female is.the.pack.leader if she's. Good.enough
I'm sorry.that science contradict.your.fetish.Ahmed

>flag

Can anyone do anything to have a little fun in their lives that you fuckers dont piss on out of pure force of habit?

You're just salty because you want her to hover over your cock and piss on your lap.

Germany is the new Sweden.

>I've had a woman looking similar to her, as far as fitness level, ask me on a dating site if she could fuck me with a strap-on. I told her to fuck herself
gay

That's a man, baby!

This is why women have as much power as they do, moron.

The current culture in Sweden is forcing white girls to be ripped as hell.

What a beauty!

Was getting caught part of his plan?

She looks like kaathe

would ruin

Well, that shattered my want to get forcibly arrested by her