.....BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAA

.....BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAA

*inhales*
*wheezes loudly*

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I CAN'T FUCKING BREATHE

I CAN NOT FUCKING BREATHE

gotta go fast

JESUS CHRIST OP CANNOT BREATH
SOMEONE CALL AN AMBULANCE IMMEDIATELY
DONT YOU FUCKING DIE ON ME OP

dude like shut up

autism?

Isn't he just walking on the ground on all fours?

I'd like to see you do better

its too late, op is braindead since years anyways.

>I have to scale this wall to push off more faggots in memory of Uncle Ben
really? seems a bit SJWish to change Ben to an ISIS member over a Nazi

No the actor actually gained spider powers and can walk on walls.
And you thought Affleck falling into deep depression and becoming an addict was method acting.

That's what they did in the original. This is just cgi

how the fuck can Raimi keep on getting away with this shit?

I understand the OP post when exaggerating laughter for something stupid in a movie but this clip is LITERALLY fine.

I suspect this is one of those fabled "DCucks" that was mad about the same exact thread being made about that WW clip that was absolutely atrocious.

it's a different time

I don't get it

it was a different time

When did they hire Raimi as a screenwriter?

it was a time that was different

Time different

No, it's just an average Sup Forums poster having an autistic fit over capeshit. Literally nothing out of the ordinary, as sad as it is to say.

>Spider-Man proceeds to circumsize himself on the top of the wall for everyone to see
>"Klieg, Klieg, Klieg-Du bist a Nar!"

Jesus Raimi I thought you were better than this

Δt

Elderfag, here. I grew up reading Spidey in the 70s-80s, which I can unequivocally say was his "Golden Age" before the writers utterly destroyed the brand in the 90s and beyond.

I absolutely hate what Marvel is doing with this character. Making him a kid with the voice of a 12 year-old, making him Stark's bitch, "diversifying" his stable of supporting characters to the point of being unrecognizable, turning Aunt May into Aunt Hottie, etc.

And his costume. FUCK. ME. Almost as bad as that TASM1 monstrosity. You can't even see the fucking web pattern without a microscope. And, of course, the tiny eyes. Looks like the fucking campy Japanese Spidey.

Why are special effects gradually becoming worse with time?

>that glitch on his left leg at 0:01

Christ...

I get zero sense of weight from that. If that's CG, it looks like they exactly copied a guy wiggling his arms and legs while getting hoisted up the wall by a pulley.

And this is coming from a guy who loved the first two Raimi S-Ms.

Don't hate on Japanese Spider-man. He helped create the sentai genre

>Elderfag, here
kill yourself

They reshot large parts of Civil War because they secured the rights for Spidey at the last minute.

Disney was really desperate to counter BvS with something.

I think part of the problem is that we have no experiences of seeing a human being scale a wall in real life, so we have no idea how fake/weird it would look to our eyes even if it were to actually happen.

I agree it looks weird at first glance, but I took a closer look at the clip...and they got the shadows right, even the little way his hand "bounces"/recoils each time they make contact with the wall. There's no one thing I can pinpoint as to why it should look fake, so I'm left with the fact that "it looks fake because people can't scale walls with their bare hands" as the most likely explanation.

>implying you won't still be here when you reach my age

why is he so fucking slow

He's saying you're a fag for calling yourself "Elderfag".

250 million dollars in the making.

in all seriousness this is looking to be the worst spiderman movie yet

literally everything about it bothers me and i'm not even a marvel cuck or into capeshit.
normally, the movies look good enough to see just as cheap entertainment but this one looks legitimately bad and cringey.
As soon as the title was announced i knew it would be shit.

also what the fuck is up with actor making like a fake kids voice? it's so fucking gross and cringey, literally makes me mad.

Looks good to me, honestly.

Jesus Christ, this board is fucking garbage.

>Elderfag, here

dude i would like you DCucks to do better, fucking permavirigin autists

>dat CGI shadows
pukingman.exe

kk