The potato famine in ireland as an attempted genocide of the irish people by the british state

>the potato famine in ireland as an attempted genocide of the irish people by the british state

Other urls found in this thread:

mirror.co.uk/news/politics/six-royal-navys-type-45-11722210
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Dude just fish lmao

the famine was sent by god to teach the irish a lesson

>uhhhhhhhhhhh wear ore da tatoes go? wat did we eat befor tatoes again?

>the Irish were treated worse than niggers

>The Almighty, indeed, sent the potato blight, but the English created the famine

10 POUNDS
they ate 10 POUNDS per person per day before the famine!
what the fuck

>Northern Ireland will join the republic

10 pounds of potato that is

The irony is ireland is now wealthier than bongistan and has less pakis, muslims and poles lmao

> tfw inmates in Indian camps in Madras were more malnourished than those in Buchenwald
Based Britain

But it still has more Irish

how was it not? There was plenty of other food but people were too poor to buy it because british landlords extorted people

Kys anglo bootlicker new worlder

>because british landlords extorted people
No, it's because all you retards grew was "muh tatoes"

>imagine being this much of a cuck to the "crown"
Absolutely pitiful

Oooga booga boo the Brits are keeping us down

>the british invented the concentration camp
>the first people ever held in concentration camps were germans

pottery

> the British invented the concentration camp
Uhmm... Yeah sure... Of course they did... What a bunch of cunts, haha right...

because they very poor could afford to grow no else
the british knew it was happening and what did they do? Deploy the army to assist in the harvest so that no foods would be robbed and then opened work camps where you'd be worked to the bone for some mouldy bread and soup. No to mention their soup kitchens which would only give food to people who converted to protestantism

They were Dutch actually

mirror.co.uk/news/politics/six-royal-navys-type-45-11722210

>i can't speak irish because the evil english destroyed my language but the welsh can still speak welsh because reasons

>The famine of 1930 was genocide of the Ukrainians and totally stopped some unnamed nationalist movement

no need to act like a clueless pedant

>We hate the british so we are going to migrate in mass to London, Liverpool and Glasgow

>for real, we wuz flora n fauna n shit, brudda

Why not convert if you like food so much?

people tend to emigrate to where theres work.

some did. but the catholic church said protestants went to hell so the devout wouldn't convert

>Sean im so hungry
>Don't convert to Protestantism
>Starve

Seems like God didn't care much about catholics

>The Irish "man" was banned from entering cities that were on his "land" until the 1700's

And what did that get you besides Orphan mass graves in septic tanks on church lands and raped small children

>the devout wouldn't convert
They must have been the ones that got the tickets to the America boat.

not a christcuck so i dont give a fuck

those who could afford went to america
the poor went to the UK
the very poor died

More than 50% of people that identify as "Irish" are protestant in the U.S. That's why the Papist ones always say that they are "Irish, Roman Catholic"

Wouldn't be surprised if he's a niggerloving size queen with AIDs. I mean have you seen the Irish generals on this board

what annoying cunts

You're on the wrong side of history shitlord.

Better dead than prod

>More than 50% of people that identify as "Irish" are protestant in the U.S.
that's a result of mongrelisation, not representative of the initial migrants

They are probably mostly born agains and Scots-Irish that are ignorant of what that means.

Now I know why the Sand Niggers hate gays.

As if the American would get the joke, he'd just go "are you insulting my ancestors?"

That's too redpilled senpai

btw the backstory to this is bullshit... they had to walk onto church property to do this which is already surrounded by a fence so why would someone shouting at them stand behind two sets of fences?

It's true

>english cousine is shit because of war rationing

>Irish were sold as slaves across the Atlantic

Also true

Stop responding seriously to these threads, everyone one Sup Forums is memeing you, retarded, or american

>a government actively preventing people from giving food to the starving billions in the country they've been occupying for centuries isn't genocide

The last two are the same though

It was either convicts or people contracted to work in the Caribbean in exchange for being able to immigrate to the USA

I was hoping someone would say that

>muh BILLIONS

>irish culture exists

>he knows too much

>Be Irish
>Be on brink of death from starvation from failed crops
>Last hope of survival is foreign intervention and aid
>The British blockade Ireland into mass-starvation WITH A WARSHIP NAMED FUCKING "STROMBOLI"

The British are truly the indisputable empire of banter

Scots-Irish mostly identify as just "American" I thought?

I reckon it's just generic anglo-trash who call themselves Irish because of one grandparent being from Boston. I mean there are even blacklads who call themselves Irish

Germans "bantered" you even better

Maybe if they renamed Dachau to GefilteFish or something

t. kike

Based Russkie

> celebrating massive pain and death of innocents
> this flag
Of course.

>innocents

They were Irish

Don't think I've ever seen a good post with the retarded Wojak attached. Wojak posters should get called out like frogposters at this point

i told you not to respond to them
expect the same thread in a month

>those who could afford went to america
>the poor went to the UK
other way round tbqh

>Scotland shouldn't leave the UK

>Ireland was blockaded, I tell you. It's all a ruse! REEEEEEEEE! Listen to me!

>Not building a concentration camp in Bologna, Italy called Spaghetti Bolognese

now THIS is thinking

this is a good thread

Implying it wasnt.

Boers and Bengalis had it coming

please dont mock ireland

I am pretty sure the Ireland (the whole island) still hasnt reached it's pre potato crisis population. It had over 8 million people then, which was a pretty big number for the 1800s, more than Portugal.

even if it wasnt a genocide, Ireland was the most mismanaged European territory, and the Brits lost any moral authority they had over it.