Only Europeans Thread

This are the people terrorising the Middle East and our Europe. Are you scared Sup Forums?

Those are really scary rags omg!

Are they related to you, Achmed?

You're scared of 9 people?

No. But they looks typical Bruxelloise to me

nice fellows, its good to know my country is welcoming them with shelter and money

looks like a bunch of queers to me.

Not all of the people in the pic are terrorists.

Typical muslim family in Europe

True, the three men pointing to Muhammad are proctologists.

Do you mean they are not TERRORISTS?

Algerian who has never visited Brussels detected.

Go kill yourself goat raper

*click*
> Don't-take-that-call-its-the-detonator!!!
*boom*

#NotAll

Everybody here is out of sight
They don't bark, and they don't bite
They keep things loose, they keep things light
Everybody was dancin' in the moonlight

i use to live there for one year. only 1/3 of this city is still ''europe'' and its fucking expensive. everything else i afrika/asia.

However your country is shit. Better the African Belgium

When the situation devolves into total European civil war, which it will, only question is a matter of time, my question is how to the Muslims expect to fight then? Military, technological prowess, fighter jets and atomic bombs will all be on the side of Europe. Sand people will be lucky if mecca doesn't get glassed into oblivion. Europeans are extremely effective at war.

The only reason durka durkas have any ground now is because of the subversive government, which is quickly on its way to falling apart anyway. They can't organize past guerilla assaults and if the US stopped finding them entirely they would not last another week. Why are they so gaudy when they fight a losing battle?

Many Europeans will die for sure but when things go full Hitler I don't really see them standing a chance. It is not a matter of if but when

>devolves into total European civil war
Sup Forums...please...

No, you are wrong. Before the ''intervntion'' in their countries they didnt need to leave their homes. But after the liberation their ecomonies are ko

Perhaps not all of Europe but France and Germany may for sure. Few top minds in France even predicted it. Muslims and ethnic Europeans will certainly clash with increasing.frequency and the future and what choice will policy makers have then

Not wrong, but they are failing to integrate into Europe. More effort should be put in to actually rebuilding those nations not western "liberation" rebuilding. Only thing I see looming in the horizon is disaster

Fuck niggers.

>top minds in France
lel. Dude this shit will never gonna happen but it doesent mean i like multiculturalism

This top mind were always pro mass immigration and now that the people are angry they become anti-immigration
Typical hypocrisy

fug

France is the only country in which i see an awakening, they actually might rebel against the globalist threat. The rest of eurocucked countries won't do shit, specially us. We'd probably end up giving asylum to the "french" refugees in a civil war situation

Is that a Glawk fohty - Model: Problem solverâ„¢?

Sorry, but our track record speaks for itself.

Third time's going to be the charm.

>"french" refugees in a civil war situation

>Are you scared Sup Forums?
Scared no, I'm highly pissed though.

>le muslim finger

i hate being a fag European, if i dont move to the US soon im going to kill myself

More than scared I'm tired and angry especially at europeans incompetent politicians.

Why we pay wages to these dumb fucks?To endanger us and our way of life?
We need another Nuremberg trial.

I'm scared westerners won't vote for right people and they will destroy Europe, I'm more scared of Europeans than migrants right now

Seriously the stupidity there is not just a meme. And they soon will be a minority in their oun country

I actually never thought of austria as being cucked, at least not in the same level as the big five
That's why i used would you magrebfag

Holy shit does he look like the muslim version of samwell tarly

You'll be amazed to see what's still possible for little Austria.

berber born in France, can i stay ?

This.
Few sheepfuckers can't destroy europe, tons of sheeps can.

You are a European bro now

Look Abdullah, a new camera, go get all dem cuzzins and mum's tea towels and we'll take a sick selfy.

It really makes you think.

Nah, I'd love to lob a grenade into that room and send them to allah

Europe is over. It will be a muslim continent in about 50 years. Time to put a fork in it

Fuck yeah.

I would savor blowing them all to bits.

Why is Mossad dressed up like jihadis?

I find them kind of endearing all wrapped up like that.

Maybe I've played too many video games.

of course, you are welcome in the french caliphate

considering im im out of this shithole eussr in just a few weeks , nope. not scared at all

majority of individuals in that pic are dead already

No.

>scared
>of sandnigger manlets