Are Mexicans human?

Mexican YouTube star who told drug lord to 'suck my d**k' in drunk video post is shot 18 times in brutal bar execution

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5202953/YouTube-star-told-drug-lord-suck-d-k-killed.html

fake news

Maybe he shouldn't have told a drug lord to suck his dick, just a thought.

Good.

Youtubers deserves to be shot. All of them. Twitchers and Tumblrs too. Kudos to the Mexican druglord.

no

Mexico needs to burn desu

what the actuaal fuck did he expect to happen

Hold it right there Private Johnson, this fucking kid wasn't a "youtuber"

As far as i know, he was associated with narco trash. And being associated with narco trash is pretty much selling your soul to the devil.

Sucks that the kid had to die, but he had it coming desu. It is what it is.

Say,country of yakuza

Cana fucking Dah

The second biggest country in the world, next to a superpower, and yet... Nothing...

Beavers, mounties, and that's it, just a bunch of asians and even dumber pseudo americans freezing their balls off during winter.

A fucking leaf? A leaf? from a tree that isnt even native to Canada?

When an empty shithole like Alaska has a bigger identity than your country something really wrong is happening.

Congratulations Canada, not only you are the biggest non country in the entire world, but you are also terrible at shitposting, no one gets mad, no one thinks "that's cleaver", no one gets frustrated or finds it funny, everyone just thinks "that post has to be the most exciting thing that Canasian will EVER experience".

That's your life Canada, a post on Sup Forums is the peak of your entire leaf, i mean life.

SAD.

Suicide by drug lord.

Dumb english teacher nigger

kid was with narcos so naturally he got BTFO

yea, because shooting someone for name calling is absolutely justified.
>be mexican
>be bullied by cartels for decades to the state of Stockholm syndrome where some specific cartel is like your favorite football team
>blame a stupid kid for not sucking enough of cartel's dick
what a fucked up mentality tbqh

When did I praised the cartels that killed the kid in my post?

The cartels are subhumans, but if you mess around with them you gonna get fucked. Nobody here defends their shit.

Nice reading skills, dumb snownigger.

F
If that soz he deserve some respect.

why the fuck is yakuza revered so much? Every country has organised crime

mexicans are still humans, columbians are not subhumans, his are animals.

>his are animals

very nice

>the virgin M*xican vs the chad Slav