Poppy O'Possum

>And so, Audrey Otter sits abandoned in the sand garden, slowly eroding away alongside the winds of time. Well, no. She actually just gets picked up by one of the maids later.

>Calling Poppy her mom
>Likes to act out like a toddler and talk about hurting her butt

I think Kit has an infantilism fetish.

>Has to deal with this shit probably daily.

Being my husbando is suffering.

He's too good for this world.

You are the Clawhauser fags of Poppy

>she has multiboob
>she's thick
oh god oh god

Daily reminder that Petunia sucks.

Why are there phones that you can use with your hand AND regular phones? Make up your fucking mind, Morbi!

That's not thick, that's a beerbelly.

>beerbelly
So she's white trash cute and has a 6 tits, I think I'm in love.

Is this true for anyone?

Morbi updated at like 11:15 for me.

You say that as if we don't have a thousand different kinds of cell phones ourselves.

There's no reason not to have a handphone.

Everyone can use magic but not everyone is good at magic.

This makes sense to me.

Man it has to absolutely suck to be a bird who's terrible at magic.

well you do if you don't want you means of communication married to your hand
like what if your in the bathroom and you phone hand is also you wiping/holding hand.
or many other reasons to have a separate device

Morbi needs to have something that automatically adds quotation marks to the update time.

Petunia has a perfectly understandable reason not to have a charm phone.
One of her best friends literally neutralizes magic upon touch.

Kit can use a handphone, can't she? She's not even magically talented.

I am pretty sure Freddy can use one, but he can actually use magic.

Silly Poppy. You hold phones up to your ear, not your cheek.

Never hurts to have excellent taste, F@m.

And I like Bogo, BTW.

>There's no reason not to have the latest iPhone.
Sure thing boss.

>She's not even magically talented
[citation needed]

That doesn't cause permanent magical damage.

Being good at SCIENCE in Flora doesn't make you a witch.

It doesn't permanently drain magic from a person or object, but it does break charms.

AW YEH MARY

It's 8 here in PST.

She wants those goodnight kisses on the lips.

>Expected to hate this page after the last one
>It's actually pretty funny and cute
You win THIS time morbo

I Gotta ask, this multiboob thing was adressed somehow before?

Did you close your eyes anytime titfox showed up?

It's not addressed. Its just there. It warants no explanation.

Morb just wanted anatomically realistic genitals and boobs.

It was confirmed since the Ewe Lala chapter

But that doesn't mean that she can't be good magic too, idiot. Also, she's working on a cure for a MAGIC tumor and uses magical lab gear for it, she must know about magic for such a task.

I Think i stoped reading it around the school field trip to the dragon thing part, and i remember any multiboob situation till then.

You know in earlier comics I always just thought Morbi was drawing girls super ripped, I know understand that what I thought were abs are in fact multiboobs

>the Ewe Lala chapter

What?

Not him, but knowing how magic works isn't the same as knowing how to use it

If you don't read the fucking comic then what are you doing here?

It was awful

Inquiring people about multiboobs, duh.

How so? I can't remember anything particularly bad about it.

>Mary
>thick

Nope.
Poppy, Lala, they are thick.

It was boring, tedious, and downright cringy. Not to mention baby fruit trees is among some of the stupidest inclusions to the lore, but nothing can be done about that last one

What does that sudden realization feel like? I never experienced it because I caught on real quick to the fact that Morbi is a degenerate.

And apparently I am too.

The fruits of life were literally introduced on the very first page of the comic.

It was a fable to explain racism, Morbi didn't have to make the damn thing literal and commonplace in canon

So your problem is the fucking fruit out of everything, really?

i love how Morbi's friend's fan comic is apparently canon

Why? This is a world of magic and animal peoples. Surely there'd have to be a magical solution to the inevitable non breeding compatible romances.

No, the trees of life were literal from the very beginning. Like, the VERY first thing that happens in the story is Poppy and Lily arriving at the Ovis tree.

Nah, it was just a really boring chapter regardless of it and overall a waste of a chapter.

All the low-hanging fruit has been picked on to death, so why not tackle the whole fruit tree?

You're an idiot.

Again, there was no reason to assume they were being literal until that chapter.

There are limits to stretching the fantasy angle, who's to say they can't sweat babies either because 'hey, it's magic'. Not saying there couldn't or shouldn't be magic babies, but there were probably better ways to go at the concept

>Anyone I disagree with is stupid

>there was no reason to assume they were being literal until that chapter
How about the big fucking tree in the very first chapter?

Seriously what is your fucking problem? What is so wrong about the trees that has you acting like they raped you or something?

>there was no reason to assume they were being literal
>"We were literally descended from magical trees made by the gods, LOOK DEAR, THERE'S ONE NOW"

I remember someone saying that Morbi's transitions kinda freaked them out and I'm starting to see what they meant.

if she trips down the stairs again I swear to god

>there were probably better ways to go at the concept

ayy this just gave me a pretty inspirational worldbuilding question

what sort of alternative methods of procreation would be cool to cram into a world?

Don't be a hypocrite, that's your entire argument against the fruit babies!

>cram
No matter what it would be awful just because of that.

>limits to stretching the fantasy angle
Are you joking? Magical babies being born from plants is a universally reoccurring fantasy concept. Being born from peaches specifically are pulled straight from the legend of Momotaro.
Not to mention their entire society is closely tied to plantlife to the point where their planet is named literally Flora. No shit it was a literal story.

I agree with you, I always thought the baby trees were a fable and not literally functioning organisms.
The whiteknights of Poppy in this board always jump at you, it's always the same dudes.

Petunia never did fully recover from that stroke.

>How about the big fucking tree in the very first chapter?
It was just a fucking tree. A big tree, but still a tree. Here's a fun fact for ya, there's legends about humans being born from clay and shit but that doesn't make them true
>b-but magic
Why does this make a difference?! The existence of magic in a setting doesn't make every single fantastic claim true. Morbi ultimately did make it true but that's neither here nor there.

Holy shit. Why are you having such a hard accepting I don't like a thing in canon and would have preferred if it wasn't?

So no one caught Mary's indecent exposure?

I just realized that's her face going from exasperated to enth/u/sed and not her having a stroke.

No it wasn't

Most everyone politely looked away. The ones who didn't weren't going to call anyone and spoil the show.

Or maybe you're just idiots? You haven given a single good reason for why the magical fruit is bad. Hell, you haven't given a reason at all beyond "I don't like it".

Frankly, I don't understand your qualm with the concept in the first place.
What makes it inherently more unusual than stars that give people random magical powers?

not necessarily, if you go apeshit on the fantasy made-up shit and branch off beyond just "alternate timeline set on a totally nominal terrestrial planet"

you can justify just about anything provided you have an interesting enough world to accommodate the idea

So it's just bunch of samefags who can't take some criticism? Sad, but I believe it.

And nice to see someone who agrees with me

All the ideas I can come up with are fantasy variants of cloning, or immaculate conception.

>individually cultured organs, made from genetic donation and sewn together into a new organism by a mechanical silkworm woman residing in a steel dome
>two people write on a divine piece of paper place it in a bonfire effigy of their child, and burn it: the child forms from the ashes after the fire burns out

>ultimately did make it true
Thing is, it was true since the very BEGINING. There was nothing that said otherwise. You're the only who believed it wasn't for God knows what reason.

>The existence of magic in a setting doesn't make every single fantastic claim true

It literally does.

Yes it fucking is. At this point you HAVE to be trolling!

>Holy shit. Why are you having such a hard accepting I don't like a thing in canon and would have preferred if it wasn't?
Not the same user, but honestly so far it sounds like you are bashing the whole 'tree of life' thing for no reason other than "I don't like it."

And seriously, the comic's world has all kinds of crazy shit, so why this one specific detail bothers you so much?

And going by mary's reputation, its quite possible that a sizeable chunk of the population already seen her like that.

I always thought it was literal.

>criticism
You said "I do not like this thing" without giving anything being totally arbitrary reasons. That's not criticism, that's just you having some conflicting preferences compared to the author of the story.
Get off your goddamn high horse.

"I don't like thing" isn't criticism.

It really doesn't.

You're not the sharpest knife in the drawer, are you?

It is weird that the trees are the thing that break it for you. It's not like they're something that was just thrown out randomly without explanation. Good chunks of the comic are devoted to explaining them, in fact. You can just not like the idea which is fine, but there's nothing actually wrong with the idea or how it's executed.

This reeks of samefaggotry.

I'm not a knife, I'm a human person.

Geez, some people aren't very smart.

I've just noticed a typo

So, he is pandering to fat fetishists now?

I am trolling, guys.

Naw, that's secret foreshadowing for the TALLKING

>Here's a fun fact for ya, there's legends about humans being born from clay and shit but that doesn't make them true
So? This isn't Earth you colossal idiot. Life as it exists here isn't the same in Flora. All beings were created by Gods who used the trees of life as instruments for it and that is a FACT.

This thread has got some shit going down.

Wait no, every fantastic setting has rules, what are you saying.

I just agree with him that I don't like that, I'd rather have it stay a fable. I don't like the dragons in this setting here either, why do you get so mad?

All hail the TALLKING. May he always know how the weather is up there.

We were talking about the Ewe Lalala chapter and why I didn't like. Didn't feel like I needed to explain it further but if you want me to...

It devalues the setting and turns it into fucking Wonderland.

Imagine if in One Piece, along with devil fruits and such people were born out of sea-foam? Not to say some people can't be born from that in that particular setting, but if everyone was it would feel cheap.

Let this sink in, the only story I can think of where babies are just born from the magic blue is the Jim Carry How the Grinch Stole Christmas