Come on, with rythm

come on, with rythm

SWEEP
SWEEP
SWEEP

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/results?search_query=sweep remix
gifsound.com/?gif=https://data.desustorage.org/mlp/image/1463/85/1463850529239.gif&v=BAVUPu7URbc&s=2
boards.fireden.net/v/thread/322683058/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Oh boy, here we go...

>Mrs goodra.
no thanks.

Reminder to not reply to Mrs Goodra.

Yeah, i know he's going to samefag a thousand replies to this post saying i'm a normie, i don't even care anymore.

No, Dutygenerate is not hate.

Holy shit barneyfag, nobody gives two shit except for you

This is by far the most transparent attempt at samposting I've ever seen, even for an autist like you. You should feel ashamed

>watches literally every episode 10 times
Why is barneyfag so tsundere?

Just get rid of gr15. Nobody but samefagging spergs care.

first, everything and second mrs goodra is yandere.

ALL THE FLOORS IN HYRULE

>mfw i need to hear a sweep remix now
that shit is infectious

Plastic kiddie pools are great, though. I'm not some rich fat cat with a bathtub, what else am I supposed to cool my balls in?

first mrs goodra and end.

>before the degeneracy gets to you.
Haha! nor/mlp/eople cant be degenerate.

Courtesy from /vp/

>implying anyone gave a shit about gen 3 mlp
fucking lol.

Well seeing as how we're in this kind of thread, I can now use the following reaction image.

Please. head to /mlp/ before you get more flack.

>dumblrtale
skip, next.

>barneyfag deleted
>mlp stays
i dont get why the mods dont just nuke the entire thread since its always 50% barneyfag 50% anons laughing at barneyfag

The sad thing is that this is a legitmite cute and sometimes funny show. It trascended the targeted audience like no other cartoon can.

>This
actually no, not >this
see i was implying that faggots like you are a large part of the reason why nobody can talk about the show at all.

Its okay. It trancended the target audience because pathetic neckbeard waifufags latched onto it like they do anything else.

That's Eight Evenings at Eddie's.

waifufags jump all over ben 10 and MLAATR and they didnt get containment boards, it was the shitposters fault

ohh, thats a big get coming now that i look at those digits

It's kind of like a bug zapper. The mods know he'll keep ban evading to spam this thread (because his autism won't let him ignore it), so all they have to do is sit here and let him run face-first into the banhammer until he runs out of IPs.

so why is barneyfag banned? is it just cuz he posts so often it counts as spam?

that fucker has been ban evading forever, he's spammed gore before when he hasn't gotten his way

shitposting and spam are against the rules.
and all his posts amount to 'waaah I dont like the thing!'

It's still fucking gay now

Yea it does... it makes me think that nobody but you cares and youve just become a shitty meme.
Die barneyfag, youre a sperg and therefore degenerate. Youve become inseparable from what you hate. Youre annoying, unfunny, and worst of all youve become fucking boring. You are mlp:fim.

I agree with you wholeheartedly, user but it's no use. You're speaking to a brick wall. Just let him be alone in his thread.

What's your favourite sweep remix Sup Forums?

none.

>trips wasted on Barneyfag

He also got satan trips in the thread.

but there's so many to choose from
youtube.com/results?search_query=sweep remix

the gene gadget mix

Is that the reason why he keeps coming back? Is he like the Ghost Rider of autists?

At least your dubs weren't wasted.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=a4lb8xc3YpU

>involves no irony or self-aware shittiness whatsoever
disappointing

I prefer this one.
gifsound.com/?gif=https://data.desustorage.org/mlp/image/1463/85/1463850529239.gif&v=BAVUPu7URbc&s=2

this isn't Sup Forums

CP, too. Drawn, but still.

No he didn't.

boards.fireden.net/v/thread/322683058/

I came from Sup Forums to laugh at barneyfag.

>it's impossible that 2 people want to spam a thread

What an unfortunate being. He didn't deserve this.

It's also impossible for Barneyfag to resist replying to pony threads. Note how the spam starts right when his screenshots stop, and his screenshots start up again after the dump finishes.

A straight out MLP thread would just get deleted by mods
Starting a thread about the Hub in general is a good way to get him on standby, waiting for someone to post a horse

SWEEP SWEEP!

*the sound of a mid-30s male combing the deepweb for proxies that haven't been rangebanned*

Shut the fuck up Barneyfag

You've been on this site for how long and you still don't know how to samefag?

thanks doc

Whenever your dosage is needed, patient.

kek

mrs goodra is on the loose.

that's just bullshit