Trump General — See You Space Cowboy

>LISTEN: Wikileaks Leaked DNC Hillary Voicemails youtube.com/watch?v=UBKmJ6O6tGg
>WATCH IT HERE: CLINTON CASH FULL MOVIE youtube.com/watch?v=td2pyyCau30

wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/
twitter.com/hashtag/DNCleak

Text TRUMP to 88022 for important campaign updates

EVENT SCHEDULE
donaldjtrump.com/events/

RALLIES
>Trump in Cedar Rapids, IA 7/28/16
youtube.com/watch?v=YkiC4JNomS8
>Trump in Davenport, IA 7/28/16
youtube.com/watch?v=py7Do3xGL4U
>Pence in Grand Rapids, MI 7/28/16
youtube.com/watch?v=22Lgn4Qsmos
>Trump in Toledo, OH 7/27/16
youtu.be/3hWnp21STsI
>Pence in Scranton, PA 7/27/16
youtube.com/watch?v=PEWni84PA1k
>Trump Presser Q&A 7/27/16
youtu.be/sIhvKBdyVIY
>Trump/Pence at VFW Convention Charlotte, NC 7/26/16
youtu.be/PJFC6xysLM4

INTERVIEWS
>Trump On The Record 7/28/16
youtube.com/watch?v=zsaRWwV7mlg
>Pence Orly 7/28/16
youtube.com/watch?v=NKc2mmtcVaU
>Eric FnF 7/27/16
youtube.com/watch?v=39Sc9uLgZgw
>Trump Orly 7/26/16
youtube.com/watch?v=xyZ3UhXhsg4

ENTERTAINMENT
>Gavin McInnes RIPS Aziz Ansari for Trump Piece
youtube.com/watch?v=k_Az5FCe6yc
>NATIONALISM RISING: PJW SLAMS Millennials bitching about Brexit
youtube.com/watch?v=Bn_6sU7O43w
>Still Report #986: Fake Polls on the Rise
youtube.com/watch?v=5ZKDemlV5WE
>Stand in the Gap
youtube.com/watch?v=HuTekWF8ORo
>NRA Ad: Stop Clinton, Vote Trump
youtube.com/watch?v=SIl20jItjHY

TRUMP RALLY PLAYLIST
pastebin.com/X9qQJVKJ
play.spotify.com/user/washingtonpostpolitics/playlist/0RGDi11O4gfXuJNjZxSp29

CROOKED HILLARY GUIDE
lyingcrookedhillary.com
pastebin.com/v7WHnG6b
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/
imgur.com/a/VzlEf

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MQaG3bIqXxw
youtube.com/watch?v=ucQR_F4bFaI&list=FLj4Gmqveo2c2mKDKXlot4sA&index=5
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=171&v=L_T749zVYhQ
projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-election-forecast/#now
youtube.com/watch?v=ud6LiVJkwyA
deadline.com/2016/07/dnc-ratings-down-day-3-rnc-barack-obama-americas-got-talent-big-brother-wayward-pines-1201794089/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Be sure to watch this:

youtube.com/watch?v=MQaG3bIqXxw

This guy isn't a 'person' in the normal sense. He is a manifestation of spontaneous meme energy, that much is clear. At the end he says, "The clock is our enemy." I think it is crucial we decipher this and find out what he meant by it.

(Reposting from previous thread)

I'm not saying altruism doesn't exist. I'm arguing that self preservation override altruism.

People should not give what they don't have. Those without power (like the rural and working class white middle class and working class) have nothing to give because they have nothing.

Stop asking them for handouts. That's not empathy, that's emotional blackmail.

Join their fight to make your (respective) local communities better. Raise your sons and daughters to be upstandings and hard working citizens (like the Chinese, the Italians and the Irish did before you).

Hell, raise your children! Don't be deadbeat dads.

All this talk about how the white community should have empathy and give up their advantage is moot if the members of your own class don't do the bare minimum to be helped.

Chinese and Irish and the Italian were brought to America as cheaper replacement for the slave labor, to build the railroads and work the factories.

They are now doctors, scientists, law enforcement and working class.

They (Italians and Irish and polish) are the very white working class you demand empathy from. Guess what: you won't get any.

They took care of their families, now go take care of yours

Dr.Donald

I'm CruzIA

You don't get to bring delegates

Repost from last thread.

I really wonder about something that might not be readily obvious to some. So hillary has built an enormous warchest. I think she has like $700 million dollars and has spent like $250 million or something in the primary right?

While Donald hasn't spent shit. This means republican donors and voters are comparatively flush with cash. Cash they would have otherwise lost in feeding it into mr. Turtle or foamboy. Will this mean down ticket republicans will be hyped up with cash and blow their competitors out of the water or will republicans just end up more wealthy on average than democrats?

I wonder how much money a presidential campaign takes out of the wealthy and even regular donors. And how much has been saved by trumps businessman like efficiency.

I HAD ENOUGH OF MORNING JOE
THEY SOLD THEIR SOUL TO THE DEVIL AND MIKA IS NOW DEAD TO ME.

she looks like a star trek character

Delegates like you belong on a cross

AVE TRUE TO CRUZAR

Let me guess: the SD cop shooter is a dindu?

Did they say it yet or is this another Coulter's Law situation?

Yes, whether or not Trump wins, we will get a majority in the senate and house.

He saved a LOT on media. For the longest time he didnt run any tv ads just relying on people being people and making a fuss over him.

See this pic. Its old now but you get the point, there are other pics out there showing how little he spent in comparison by state

To the town of Ohio Cleveland rode a TRUECONSERVATIVE one fine day
Hardly spoke to folks around him didn't have too much to say
No one dared to ask his business no one dared to make a slip
For the stranger there among them had a big iron on his hip
Big iron on his hip

AAAAAAFTER TEXAS TED

aaafter Texas ted

That Jennifer Granholm speech was so embarrassing.

MSM is too busy jerking off to the DNC to care about dead cops

Your post is a good one, fag

The Banker Jew is apparently spending up to $2 billion before all is said and done for The Cunt to defeat The Don

We'll see what happens

Does anyone know which polls come out today, if any?

they work for the president
the madman

kek, that dude is like a cartoon character, but I like him

youtube.com/watch?v=ucQR_F4bFaI&list=FLj4Gmqveo2c2mKDKXlot4sA&index=5

Some site or company said they did the math and calculated that Trump has gained $2 Billion! Fucking dollars worth or free advertisement from just saying controversial things and his general shenanigans.

We're seeing the most expensive presidential campaign in history and he has barely spent a penny. This alone should blow people's minds.

Now that's a cute Ivanka.

Anyway check this:

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=171&v=L_T749zVYhQ

A shooter? another one?

No he isn't.

Mika has become a bitch desu.

Sup Forums what are you listening to and why is it not big iron

Actually just saw one posted on Twitter

>Dems get a huge convention bump, per Quinnipiac

>Clinton 53
>Trump 42

FUCK

How Hillary is trending on twitter. Fire your accounts up and get to meming.

Up late. Pacific. My wife's connected-DNC-mother came into the (family) room last night. She is very abrasive after years of abuse.

She laughed and said, "why do they bother? He has it all, and it's okay."

Trump needs this man on his team asap.

He's not a fool. He must realise from a pure business perspective that beating the old cuckservative dead horse corpse isn't sustainable and that the new conservatives represent the future of his career.

But Don's a big guy

for jews.

I don't exactly know what you mean, but a lot of donors have wasted a SHIT ton of cash pumping money into candidates like Yeb, Rubio, Cruz etc etc. They are used to pumping up one candidate with so much cash that they just breeze through the primaries.

I think when all is said is done, the down ticket people will be swimming in cash due to more donors pumping money into down-ballot races like the chamber of commerce and the fact Trump isn't blowing through cash like it's candy which is what Clinton is doing (the Yeb! strategy). The "TRUMP WILL HURT DOWN BALLOT CANDIDATES" meme has YET to materialize, in fact Joe Heck is leading his competitor in Nevada's senate race and that state has a ton of hispanics, this should be a state where the meme materializes but he shot up after the convention even though he wasn't there. Rubio will beat Murphy by all likelihood, Portman is doing better now and Toomey is doing good although it depends on the poll you look at it seems.

Democrats won't get the senate, or the house. And if they don't get it in this election year they will likely not get it in 2018 unless the Democrats experience a tea party like movement.

Didn't even need to check twitter. Hell, my heart didn't even race.

Here's a free (you), courtesy of Donald.

>your face, probably

Disinformation is so much anymore I don't know what to believe to be completely honest.

I know it sounds like rationalizing and I hate it. But we know hillary controls a large part of the media. She NEEDS the story to be that she gets a bump from the convention in order to stay competitive with trump. She needs it, so I won't be suprised if the media and spin professionals give her it. Whether it's even true, who fucking knows. You can't trust anything anymore.

Holy crap.
>Multidimensional chess
One of us

Kek'd, could have had a big delegate on his hip thou

What does she mean by he has it all? That trump has the victory?

Conservatism is dead as an ideology; it never had any good ideas to begin with. Visionaries and explorers will be the new leaders; this Jew can get tossed into a firepit for all he matters to anyone but other kikes.

He won't, he's always like halfway home and then goes "NOPE FUCK DRUMPF".

tbqh Shapiro is alright when he isn't bitching about Trump.

Nice, dem butthurt best butthurt

Conservatism was doomed to fail as it was fighting for survival in a liberal system to begin with.

meh, the daybreak poll shows like a slight tremor. She'll probably get a bump but she wasn't growing consistently during the convention like Trump was.

its kinda crazy that trump, bernie sanders and jill stein are doing better than ron paul.

NEW 538 PREDICTION

Trump now has a 52.9% chance of winning the election.

projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-election-forecast/#now

>All this talk about how the white community should have empathy and give up their advantage
>advantage
See, you do know what I mean with the system that is rigged against black people.
The only thing we disagree from is that I think that self preservation has nothing to do with what we are talking about. Self preservation is something that comes to mind when you're talking about near death experiences, not when you are talking about whole ethnic groups that have to live in poverty because you are afraid that hypothetically your children won't live in a ridiculously big house, with a massive car in front of it. Somehow you think that if more black people get successful, your ethnic group will suffer from it. I think that is a very pessimistic way of thinking.

TRUMP

BTFO
T
F
O

There are no stages of being redpilled you Moldbuggian cocksucker; it's a binary effect. You either are or you aren't.

That's what I mean. I also think it's a fair strategy that republican senate and house candidates and incumbents can define themselves as for or against trump depending on the district. The gop has more than proven it doesn't walk lock step with trump so I don't think it will be that hard to sell to voters.

Meanwhile the Democrats have to run based on hillary. Any dissent to the glorious leader will be met by swift execution or forced privilege labor camp to be reeducated.

So Dems only hope is that a dead muslim soldier's family can guilt-trip enough whites to vote Dem.

So how was Morning Joe today?
Pic related, or even worse?

All this tells me is that Hillary voters are stupid and need to use google to know how to do these things

Incorrect, i went through that process myself. Different stages of redpill. I didnt want to accept the entire redpill but i slowly over 2 years went further and further down it.

i dont care if he's not fully onboard with Trump, he destroys niggers like none other

REDPILL THREAD
DUMP YOUR BEST

Why do i want to anally violate the 50 year old co-host on Morning Joe so badly?

worse. THEY HAVE WENT FULL SHILL AGAINST TRUMP

theres no way coming back.

>trusting google

You're a retard. What you went through is irrelevant.

WILL TRUMP DISAVOW PUTIN CALLING OBAMA A NIGGER??? THIS - IS - THE - PARTY OF LINCOLN

DOOOOOOOOHNALLD
D
I
S
A
V
O
W

They're talking about when GHWB is gonna come out and endorse Hillary.

>Google
Hillary volunteers would be higher when the DNC is offering 50 bucks to attend the convention
Trump didn't use his convention to beg for donations
And it just speaks to the idiocy of Democrats that they don't even know how to vote and need to google how

Well being as Sup Forums went through that same change kind of proves im not alone in this. Not sure why that pic triggers you so much shill.

The same Google that literally doesn't show Trump if you search "presidential nominees"

They're dead to me.

This: youtube.com/watch?v=ud6LiVJkwyA

I think it's currently legitimate because history shows that when blacks take over a formerly white society, they instigate ethnic genocide against the remaining whites.
I have no problem helping other white, orientals, or northern arabs/southern Indians. I can even get behind helping out copts. But not blacks.

>this is a chess move that's multidimensional

Meme magic confirmed for the n-th time as real, Trump truly is the God-Emperor of mankind

Assange probably only has some weaksauce and is milking it to extort his freedom from Clinton

I still can't believe Joe referred to himself as a Republican

Who the fuck does he think he's kidding?

>(((google)))

Fuck, new thread. Reposting:

Overall? Because Obama flopped:

>No Obama Bounce For DNC Day 3 Ratings As They Fall Behind RNC, ‘Wayward Pines’ Finale Down From 2015

deadline.com/2016/07/dnc-ratings-down-day-3-rnc-barack-obama-americas-got-talent-big-brother-wayward-pines-1201794089/

>DAT BUMP
JUST

i never seen a republican suck this much dick.
he sure whines about trump being a democrat but he really sounds like one

>california
who cares

But user Obama was Lincoln 2.0 don't ya know? First cross party ticket in ages! Biden was a known Republican.
Carson was white.
Trump literally said "gas the Jews" as part of his campaign platform.
These are all things that will be true in fifty years, when the history books get "corrected".

Can anyone link me the summarys of the dnc ? Any day is fine, they where posted often in the OP but i can't find them anywhere.

Nice brackets of tribalist establishment climbers there straya

That's California you shitposting faggot go get eaten by spiders.

What was on the voice mails?
Just woke up.

You did this shit yesterday too, fuck off

>look at Jill's name
>(((Stein)))
Kek

JEANINE ON FOX
JEANINE ON FOX
JEANINE ON FOX

HHAHAHAHAHAHA
thank you for your honesty
Explains why you still keep up this system. Would be extremely sad, wouldn't it be that your conclusion is based solely upon south africa and probably another random place, which proves nothing.

jill stein is also against israel

>Stein has had some harsh words for the Jewish state. Her campaign calls for ending all aid to Israel, and she has accused it of committing war crimes.

this election got the jews on suicide watch.

Jill Stein is going to do great things for us in California, sucking up tons of money from Hillary fighting her for the commie maggots.

Might even give us a chance to be competitive.

Why arent American cops killing drug dealing spics and niggers at Chicago?

We already have 400 drug dealers dead, 120,000 surrendered user and dealers in a month span

>I have to explain black aggression to the Dutch

The nigger in the White House would stop them.

RCP's "+x" isn't the difference from the previous poll, it's the difference between the 1st and 2nd candidate in that poll

46-30=16

Look up Jill Stein and all the articles trying to attack her, the hillshills are getting increasingly nervous and on suicide watch. Compare to Gary Johnson and how many are trying to push him as a "Trump alternate"

Unwatchable

Because that's racist.

So how do we kill the Muslim soldier meme?

too many laws and shiet.

What meme?