Pope Francis says ‘Arab invasion’ is social fact ... and a good thing

>Based Catholics

rt.com/news/334590-pope-francis-arab-invasion/

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/world/2013/jul/16/vatican-indulgences-pope-francis-tweets
pewforum.org/religious-landscape-study/religious-tradition/catholic/#views-about-homosexuality
zenit.org/articles/papal-address-at-university-of-regensburg/
cnsnews.com/news/article/pope-francis-same-sex-marriage-move-father-lies-total-rejection-gods-law
wdtprs.com/blog/2013/12/pope-francis-shocked-by-gay-adoption-urges-bishop-to-speak-against-it-boldly/
independent.co.uk/news/people/pope-francis-compares-arguments-for-transgender-rights-to-nuclear-arms-race-10061223.html
catholicherald.co.uk/commentandblogs/2013/06/03/pope-francis-is-under-attack-for-saying-that-outside-the-church-there-is-no-salvation-its-a-poke-in-the-eye-says-one-presbyterian-why-hes-wrong/
huffingtonpost.com/2013/09/24/pope-francis-excommunicates-priest-greg-reynolds_n_3983059.html
ncronline.org/blogs/francis-chronicles/pope-francis-gender-theory-problem-not-solution
lifenews.com/2015/09/23/pope-francis-on-abortions-innocent-victims-its-wrong-to-look-the-other-way-or-remain-silent/
businessinsider.com/pope-francis-endorses-use-of-force-against-isis-in-iraq-2014-8
catholicnewsagency.com/news/pope-off-the-cuff-to-priests-religious-indifference-makes-god-vomit-69700/
christianpost.com/buzzvine/7-times-pope-francis-was-misquoted-132679/
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/southamerica/bolivia/11729834/Pope-rebukes-Bolivias-President-Evo-Morales-for-gift-of-crucifix-mounted-on-hammer-and-sickle.html
youtube.com/watch?v=-4RKP5II-CM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I grew up Catholic, saw the corruption, corruption confirmed when I visited Vatican (all the beggars outside and all his gold which can feed his whole country) and it disgusted me. I had the chance to visit the last pope, and refused. This one is even more shameful.

Christ cucks will defend this

/fpbp

Hence, no longer Catholic. I cannot "turn the other cheek" to stupidity.

ty :)

mmh...really think it make
I now am a #christmissile

fuck the catholicks Orthodox aren't much better

Francis is a cuck, fuck him

It isn't like protestants are any better, you just have to look at those countries to see they are all for mass immigration and miscegenation. The orthodox might seem based but they're just a tool of Putinism

I sometimes wonder if he even believes in God.

theguardian.com/world/2013/jul/16/vatican-indulgences-pope-francis-tweets

Turning the other cheek is terrible advice. Jesus, you're a moron.

>CURRENT YEAR
>not being Orthodox

Why are popes so shitty lately?

I think it probably goes for any Christian sect. They have some great ideals, but they love thy enemy when it is not in their best interest.

I don't know, Jesus' original advice was pretty sound, but in most modern Christian institutions he's been turned into some kind of tolerant, beta social justice figure would somehow approve of modern degeneracy.

In truth Jesus permitted violence and even killing on multiple occasions, and was not just nice to everybody he met if he felt they didn't deserve it (Matt 15:26).

Most modern Christians I don't think understand that you can be loving, forgiving, and wise whilst being stern and authoritative.
"Turn the other cheek" wasn't about passivity, it was about ignoring those who are spiritually below you- "The lion does not concern himself with the opinions of sheep".

Pope Francis: you have to learn the JOYS of having your little sisters raped and murdered by "refugees".

I think turning the other cheek to small slights is not a bad thing. It can prevent a fight. But, when it is something like this, it is terrible advice- as you said.

wasnt he the last good one?

I wonder how he'd feel if they were flooding into Argentina?

He's not the one getting raped.

And the biggest cuck award goes to

Instead of kissing feet next time he may as well suck their cocks

He's a disgrace and "he'll be fine"

>“How many invasions has Europe experienced in the course of its history! But it’s always been able to overcome them and move forward, finding itself complimented and improved by the cultural exchange they brought about.”

Yeah cause we put those goatfuckers to the sword every time.

How is one supposed to win this if literally EVERYONE, who could speak some sense, and holds some power is against you? It's fucking over.

>Catholics
pewforum.org/religious-landscape-study/religious-tradition/catholic/#views-about-homosexuality

Turning the other cheek is about forcing your adversary to treat you as he would a peer. When a superior strikes his inferior he would do so with a right handed backhand across the inferiors left cheek. If you turn the other cheek he either has to slap you with an open palm, which is demeaning to him, or strike you with a fist, which puts you on equal social ground.

Similarly, giving two miles when asked for one has basis in the Roman law that stated a soldier on a march may requisition a civilian to carry his gear for one mile, but any further than one mile is disallowed. By giving a second mile you are putting that soldier in a bad position, and possibly opening him up to punishment.

And finally the saying of giving your coat when asked for your shirt is another one of these turn-arounds. In those days a "shirt" would be a tunic, and a coat would be a cloak. By giving them both your tunic and your cloak you would be left naked, which shames those who look upon you.

These aren't pussy-whipped "be a beta and submit" lessons or saying, they are actually about resisting or forcing your abusers to harm themselves through their abuse. It's non-violent protest at its best.

Absolutely disgusting. I'm ashamed to be a Catholic.
#PurgeTheClerge

Not quite everyone, brother.

Let me tell you a story about a guy who liked to paint...

I am more and more positive this Spic is executing some overly elaborate plan to get Falklands.

You've got way more issues than just clergy.
>one true holy united church
Lamo.

Those good feels when raised a Buddhist

Crusades when?

He's the anti-pope, right?

If you read the article he talks about how more refugees will help Europeans discover their cultural roots. He could be playing people the worse things get more religious we get. Bringing arabs will make Europe more traditional be ready to bring unity to the world when Europe finally snaps.

Catholic Charities relocates the "refugees" and runs the refugee centers for the UN.

But hell, let's all blame the Jews. Don't bother with the facts.

Become a good God fearing Lutheran berserker like Charles XII, Catholicism was cuckery from Breitenfeld on anyway

dont fucking make me think that Czech people know something other than novinky dot si zet

What would Jesús say if he was alive?

The article doesn't even say he says it's a good thing, just the bait title.

>“How many invasions has Europe experienced in the course of its history! But it’s always been able to overcome them and move forward, finding itself complimented and improved by the cultural exchange they brought about.”

>The Pope also declared that Europe is “the only continent that can bring some unity to the world”. He then added, that in order to fulfill its “universal role”, Europe must “rediscover its cultural roots”.

plus the article is 6 months old, and doesn't link to a source video or article

He'd throw them out.

meanwhile, the true pope...
zenit.org/articles/papal-address-at-university-of-regensburg/

>rt
i'm skeptic of this

JIDF pls. You're supposed to be more subtle. Next time don't even mention the Jews. You'll learn.

Could this be a desperate move to make Europe unite against a common foe and return to old values? The last arab invasion of Europe saw them rise to meet the enemy and marked us as seperate could this not be the same?

>that quote
Christianity used to have a similar stream of thought, though now the more popular one is "Ummm? Did you just call Muslims sleeping dogs? Racist and sexist much".

Buddhism is now probably the religion I respect the most. Good luck fighting the mudslimes.

He would drive the Jews from their news networks using a whip.

>plus the article is 6 months old

This. Old ass article. He's still a cuck though.

Oh, OP has a British Flag. Nice try, Ahmed.

>>The Pope also declared that Europe is “the only continent that can bring some unity to the world”. He then added, that in order to fulfill its “universal role”, Europe must “rediscover its cultural roots”.
Pic related is the only proper way to interpret these words.

Didn't know this. Thanks.

I believe ya, but what are your sources for this

Curses, foiled again.

Kurwa nie disuj janusia pawłusia vol.2

Googling more of the popes speech, it was a private speech given in France. He apparently told the listeners that France had embraced secularism too much, that their enlightenment ideals had left no room for traditionalism, for religion in society. He also apparently bemoaned Europe's low birth rate.

Maybe the Pope isn't as cucked as the leftist media would have you believe? Who would benefit from trying to drive a wedge between Christians, I wonder?

>(all the beggars outside and all his gold which can feed his whole country

Gospel of John 12: 3-8

> Magdalene was oiling Jesus's feet
> Judas: What a waste of money! It could have been used to help the poor.
> Jesus: Let it go. You'll always have the poor, but I'm going.

>"look satan, I posted it again"
kys my man

Benedict XVI is based, you should read some of his theology

He's only saying that shit so that more conservative Catholics don't leave the Church. He's giving lip service to ideas he never intends to act upon, whilst pursuing a globalist, multicultural agenda.

Let me put it like this- if the pope truly wasn't cucked, he could be doing and saying a lot more than he is to try and keep Europe safe.

So when he is saying something you don't agree with he is being dihonest, but when he says something you disagree with he is being honest? Sounds like bias and cognitive dissonance to me.

>Pope says gay marriage is from satan
cnsnews.com/news/article/pope-francis-same-sex-marriage-move-father-lies-total-rejection-gods-law
>Pope Francis speaks against Gay adoption
wdtprs.com/blog/2013/12/pope-francis-shocked-by-gay-adoption-urges-bishop-to-speak-against-it-boldly/
>Compares trans rights to nuclear arms race
independent.co.uk/news/people/pope-francis-compares-arguments-for-transgender-rights-to-nuclear-arms-race-10061223.html
>Pope Francis says that there's no salvation outside the Church
catholicherald.co.uk/commentandblogs/2013/06/03/pope-francis-is-under-attack-for-saying-that-outside-the-church-there-is-no-salvation-its-a-poke-in-the-eye-says-one-presbyterian-why-hes-wrong/
>He excommunicates an Australian priest supporting gay marriage and women clergy
huffingtonpost.com/2013/09/24/pope-francis-excommunicates-priest-greg-reynolds_n_3983059.html
>Pope Francis is against gender theory and for traditional gender roles
ncronline.org/blogs/francis-chronicles/pope-francis-gender-theory-problem-not-solution
>Pope is against abortion
lifenews.com/2015/09/23/pope-francis-on-abortions-innocent-victims-its-wrong-to-look-the-other-way-or-remain-silent/
>He Encourages the use of force against ISIS
businessinsider.com/pope-francis-endorses-use-of-force-against-isis-in-iraq-2014-8
>Pope Francis is against lukewarm "faith"
catholicnewsagency.com/news/pope-off-the-cuff-to-priests-religious-indifference-makes-god-vomit-69700/
>The Pope is misquoted often
christianpost.com/buzzvine/7-times-pope-francis-was-misquoted-132679/
>The Pope Rebukes Communist Cross
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/southamerica/bolivia/11729834/Pope-rebukes-Bolivias-President-Evo-Morales-for-gift-of-crucifix-mounted-on-hammer-and-sickle.html

Pope Francis defended Brexit and said the EU should respect the identity of nations and take steps back from their policies n in order to do that.

The Roman Catholic Church is the largest non-government provider of health care services in the world.

Walter Wink's "Engaging the Powers" and "The Power's that Be"

Troublesome Priest

Theology is important, the institution is human and cannot be perfect. The Church being corrupt doesn't mean that Catholicism is false, it means that the Church needs to be fixed.

Buddhism has a lot of truth to it. Buddhist are based on a lot of things.

Reading this book now called "Christ: The Eternal Tao which compares and shows how similar eastern religions and Christianity really are. Super good book. Makes me wonder how we ever got to the point where we are religiously today. Early church thinkers were smart as could be and concerned themselves with metaphysical and moral problems we still face today but all the church does is sing shitty Christian rock and tell us to welcome in a threat while we slowly displace ourselves.

Why wasn't that moron excommunicated yet?

I thought you couldn't be both a commie and a catholic according to catholic doctrine.

The church is not a political force anymore, just a spiritual one.

The pope is not going to raise an army to fight a new crusade. Even if the pope simply said "Islam is the enemy," then what? Would millions of catholics start killing muslims in their countries, breaking the laws of their countries?

Urging a european, christian identity is probably the best thing for him to do.

It was a hyperbole, like many other things he said. Forgiveness is important, that's probably what it means: don't be bent on revenge, recognise evil and fight against it, but be able to forgive it.

Probably not, Jesus constantly worked with sinners and prayed for their repentance, even more than for the righteous, because they were the ones who needed to be saved the most.

#NotMyPope

how many theology books do you read? The fact that you are ignorant about the intellectual workings of the Church does not mean there aren't any. Also christian rock is a protestant thing.

The passage contrasts with 'You have heard that it was said, 'Eye for eye, and tooth for tooth.''. The meaning being "don't have revenge for revenge's sake" makes more sense.

>Catholics

I'm by no means a scholar but I've read a lot of cs Lewis, some Kierkegaard and Aquinas, 4 years of Catholic high school and theology classes. Have a pretty okay grasp on it. I'm 24 now.

I'm sure there are theologians doing great work out there but they are overshadowed by nearly everything. Im not saying it doesn't exist but rather that megachurches and "feel good churches" overwhelming seem to beat this out. One has to dig if he wants theology.

I don't really know what your problem with my post was. The book in reading is by father Seraphim Rose who is pretty well respected and is very well written.

What's with the West Sahara-Mauritania border?

Daily reminder the Catholic Church was taken over in 1958 by Zionists

Daily reminder the Catholic Church is a tool of the Illuminati now

>is misquoted often
As if the propensity of terrible real quotes isn't bad enough to condemn him as a shitter

I left the Catholic faith because of him. That picture of him washing the feet of Muslims was too much for me. Offer sanctuary for those who need it in accordance with the teachings of Christ, but that was beyond obsequious.
I now follow High Church Anglicanism.
John Paul the second was a great Pope. Traditional, strong morality and character. The current Pope is a heretic. I cannot be part of the Church that he leads.
I tore me up to leave the faith that I was brought up with. But I can't be part of the Catholic church anymore.

>The term "high church" refers to beliefs and practices of ecclesiology, liturgy, and theology, generally with an emphasis on formality and resistance to "modernisation". Although used in connection with various Christian traditions, the term originated in and has been principally associated with the Anglican/Episcopal tradition, where it describes Anglican churches using a number of ritual practices associated in the popular mind with Roman Catholicism.

This dipshit makes defending christianity way too fucking hard for me to even bother.

>Im not saying it doesn't exist but rather that megachurches and "feel good churches" overwhelming seem to beat this out.
that's protestantism though
>One has to dig if he wants theology.
So did one have to dig in the past if he wanted theology. The fault lies in people wasting half of their day watching shitty unoriginal sit-coms that turn off their brain and then complaining that "life has no meaning" or that they are intellectually dead.

About music, pic related

That's the whole point. Massive changes happened during the 60's in the church. Including recruiting pedophile priests and changing cannon law, all to undermine Christianity.

youtube.com/watch?v=-4RKP5II-CM

>leaving because of institution

Retard. St Peter denied Christ and there were a lot of other, worse popes. Does the truth of Catholicism change depending on who is the pope?

redpill me on JP2

the enemy never settled into europe.
they just tried to conquer militarily.
where the hajis did settle they never left. see balkans.

>As if the propensity of terrible real quotes isn't bad enough to condemn him as a shitter
it isn't

>I left the Catholic faith because of him.
then you truly are a faggot
>I now follow High Church Anglicanism.
It doesn't matter what you choose. The Church doesn't change based on your mood swings.
>The current Pope is a heretic.
says the heretic

Why is Ratzinger so based?

Luther was right

You should be asking what happened to JP1

>it isn't
>queue even a single post encouraging europe to harbor the migrants
>his views on wealth and Economics
>his commenting on political issues
Fuck off spaghetti

you didn't make a single valuable point in your post

I visited the Vatican with a group once also, then we visited with a Protestant minister, in Italy, who told us most of those beggars are actually either paid to be there or are given livable wages by the government. He also mentioned that you can't publicly display religious items or signs unless there Catholic, lest you be fined - I didn't check to see if he wasn't just straight up lying though, so...yeah.
But, most of those beggars actually are there because of gypsy culture bullshit.

>but my cherry picking is adequate

Poor reason to leave the Catholic church m8. The Pope may be clueless and a mediawhore but the Church will always prevail.

>Catholishits
Literal heretics.

That's a spiritual enemy that you love to bring him closer to god. It has NOTHING to do with a guy trying to chop off your head and rape your child. People aren't even putting the effort into remembering 1 line from the bible, they're taking 3 words from 1 line now...

>But I tell you, love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you, that you may be children of your Father in heaven.

Kill him

Ayyyy