Don't mean to blog, but I was robbed at gunpoint less than an hour ago...

Don't mean to blog, but I was robbed at gunpoint less than an hour ago. Can we please have a cheery comic panel/page thread?

Stuff that either incites laughter or makes one believe in humanity

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GvqXCK9tD7o
youtube.com/watch?v=yE8C1WWixgc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>I was rape by my girlfriend.

She was the...man.

Have some animu, so life makes even less sense.

youtube.com/watch?v=GvqXCK9tD7o

First I just want to say that I am sorry that happened to you. Truly sorry. I don't have anything right now but I'll go look for something. Just keep your head up okay?

Did they catch the guy who robbed you? If not, you should probably call your uncle.

Never expected to hear Earth, Wind, and Fire in an anime...

it happened an hour ago no they didnt catch him

100% guaranteed that the cops that interviewed you could smell the piss on your pants.

Where do you live OP? Rough neighborhood?

Oh wow

zoomed out it looks kinda like captain planet

OP go read Paul Dini's book about his emotional process after getting mugged

I'd be super curious to see another person who went through the same shit's so freshly take on it

I like where this is going.

>That last panel

Is he...is he fuckign her?

If it makes you feel better.

Brooklyn

Flatbush specifically

Never fails.

Here. Yeah I know it's been posted on this board here a million times. But it's the best one I could come up with.

Source? Made me feel a bit better

Sadly, I don't know. Got it from Sup Forums a way back.

I google searched this and nothing's coming up. So source? Also the art looks so lifelike.

Sauce?

>posting the edit

P. Sure it's from some Kaare Andrews issues

Lemme dig up numbers

What race was the person doing the robbery? How come you didn't spider-man punch them?

It's most likely that Paolo Rivera issue where Spidey fights a nosforatu-esque Morbius.

Shit op I had the same thing happen to me two years ago. You'll move on from it eventually but it's something you that'll always be around in the back of your head.

Mandatory

Not a comic panel or page but here's some cute fanart of Grizzelda from Scalie Schoolie.

Wait, that's not the real ending

"For this my son was dead, and is alive again; he was lost, and is found."

that fucking art

Please tell me this is real.

I don't know what it is about Ultimate Spider-Man but his death hit me harder than anything in any other comic. Maybe just because he never really got older than 16.

Don't worry, I've got the original.

Ah, thank you for posting the REAL ACCURATE ENDING.

But... didn't the events in US take less than a year? She wasn't much younger than she is now.

This seems like the kinda stuff a speedster family would do on party nights. Just throw puzzles and shit at each other.

>Hellboy will never be your big brother

He had two birthdays and then a several-month timeskip plus a bunch more issues after that, so maybe this like, six year old considers three and a half to have been little, which I guess it is.

Crazy how different Humberto Ramos art is today

Thank you for the correction, I had thought he was 15 at the start and 16 shortly before the end. 2 and a half years, I can see the little girl's reaction better than if it was just 8 months ago.

holy fuck I've been looking for this
thank you

Oh damn. Little kids meeting their idol hits me right in the feels every time. At first I was just skimming it, and then I got to the last panel and was like "that's cute" and then I looked again. That's pretty awesome.

But what was the answer to his riddle?

youtube.com/watch?v=yE8C1WWixgc

If it is, then it's been deleted from there twitter.

youtube.com/watch%3Fv%3De9vrfEoc8_g&ved=0ahUKEwjA_NiP1oPNAhWm6aYKHWzHBgkQyCkIHzAA&usg=AFQjCNFyvlUaSku5h6HLtRX4CBkevRkuzg&sig2=2sfdNkv7Y7Idb1zj1bYfrA

Bumping.
Gonna post some stuff here when I get home

What was this in?

You're alive, OP, that's what matters. That and you're still around to talk comics with us.

Sorry man.

Fucking hope on the way

>living in america
Serves you right, faggot.

Aaaaaannnnnnnd that's why you shouldn't be wandering around between 10pm and 7am.

You...you didn't cry, did you? Tell me you didn't cry!

>3D models mixed with 2D animation
I thought animu was supposed to be superiror

Source??

The current Spider-Man and Deadpool ongoing by Joe Kelly, it's been pretty damn good

You're gonna become a superhero user

Gosh, who did draw that? Sarah/Marrow looks awful!

what race were they OP? I'm doing a research paper

Damn, I miss how Bart bluntly could solve things. It was obvious, stupid and funny.

>we can never have bromances without ever being judged anymore
i'm actually upset about this

Imagine Stark doing this in the near future. Pottery

Ignore the judgements of others and do whatever makes you happy.

look at the bright side, at least he didnt kill your parents while he was at it