We need to accept the fact that whoever wins we lose

we need to accept the fact that whoever wins we lose.

>1 post
>.03 shekels
>Ect.

>Ect

Etc. It's short for et cetera.

Is it UK power hour or something?

Me stupid American.
Me sorry.

>implying Killary wouldn't be the one to launch the nukes

It's OK user. I love you Ameribros.

>6.66₪ have been deposited in your account

fgt

(That's shot for faggot)

Whoever wins we will win eventually in the end.

Trump presidency would be amazing. We win. That's the end.

A Hillary presidency would trigger so much shit. Holy fuck, it would be glorious.
Just imagine all the Trump supporters boiling with anger as Hillary voters silently retreat back to their cucksheds in shame as Hillary bombs Muslim countries. All the problems will escalate. It's going to be happening after happening. Right wing parties will pop up all around the world and we'd have a world wide civil war as people try to defend themselves from the cancer that is globalism.
The whole world would burn and the liberal fuckheads would get exactly what they asked for.

>jews in media desperate trying to get Trump to lose

If kikes are freaking out about Trump winning, we definitely win.

>byt

Short for BRUSH YOUR TEETH

This.

I'll take a Pyrrhic Victory over a Crushing Defeat any day.

>tfw used to say ect when I was 14~
Ec tecera.

I want WWIII to happen though. I would just prefer for it to be US removing the kebab instead of war with Russia.

latvia your world is already shit, you dont need to wait for apocalypse

Do you really think the world is going to implode if Hillary wins? You need to take a step outside this echo chamber of a board.

Pretty comfy over here desu.

If trump wins we remove kebabs, if hillary wins we get gibs.

The entire elite of the world knows the Clintons are for sale. She is insanely greedy. They know they can do whatever they want against the interests of the United Startes, as long as they return something that is in the interests of the Clintons.

Russia could start doing open-air nuclear tests and she won't do shit if she receives a donation or speaking fee.

Daily reminder that she sold of 20% of AMERICAN Uranium deposits to RUSSIA for a couple million to he foundation and not even a million in speaking fees for her husband.

At least when Trump wins almost all policy will be thought of by his advisors or the Senate.

No, that's you, cuck. It's nice here.
Say hello to Ahmed, Muhammad, Jamal and Tyrone for me.

Feel The Johnson

Cmwwmautbfl

That's short for cut my wrists while masturbating and use the blood for lube.

Oh, so Libya, Iraq and Yemen didn't happen? Wow, dude, must have been a dream.

Hillary has not said anything about Russia? Dude, you eased my mind right there.

You mean Hillary isn't backed by George Soros and Sudi Arabia? Guess I was mistaken.

Hillary isn't planning on importing more third worlders into America just like Angela Merkel? DUDE.
Thank's for clearing everything up.

We lose less if Trump wins though because we desperately need some absurdity in the White House to shake things up.

the white race will be in much more danger with Hillary as president

>Just imagine all the Trump supporters boiling with anger as Hillary voters silently retreat back to their cucksheds in shame as Hillary bombs Muslim countries.

Doesn't that describe the last 8 years?

Can someone do the same but with Hillary?

Yea but if it's with trump it'll be one hell of a ride

I'd seriously consider relocating to another country if I lived there, but Trump is still the better choice

When Hillary gets elected the ME wil probably get worse and Europe will suffer the consequences. So staying in the States would be a better choice lmao,

do canadians literally come to this site to shitpost?

*humanity
White people have been holding civilization together for the past 100 years and we've reached a point to where it can all go backwards. White people need to lead civilization into the future and the current policies are bringing us backwards. The 20s will either be a prosperous time or a disastrous time depending on who gets elected. 100 years ago the 20s was the greatest period in American history. #MAGA

Would Sup Forums sign up if pic related happened?

Very true. UK will always be a nation of losers and cucks. Sad!

>implying meka and Israel is democratic.

Take a look at the fucking map you retard.

Now think about what you've done

>"the world is ending because a faggot muslim nigger isn't in office anymore" meme

m8 you aren't thinking hard enough. You think the kings and the merchants are gonna get involved in a war they're coordinating?

It's part of a timeline I'm writing. The next world war is against an expansionist Israel itself.

Trump wins and American starts to break free of its death spiral. I am not saying well be guaranteed to be on the right track. But we need to break free of the shit fest we are locked into now.

That is victory.

MAGA

There is no "we" here. I pose this situation far differently. No matter who loses, I win.

>Hillary
Globalist neoconservative who doesn't give a shit about any SJW shit and is a known racist. Hillary hates nonwhites. She's famous for it. She thinks they're less than human--and she's right. She will brutalize niggers and slaughter spics and generally do everything she can to line her own pockets at their expense. She will kill Muslims in the tens of millions and butcher filthy sand people like pigs for her own pleasure.

And who pays for this? Not me. The Europeans--disgusting Atheist leftists. Good. They deserve to suffer. I don't feel a thing for them.

Or, Or! Trump wins.
It doesn't matter if Trump turns out to be further to the Left than Hillary, Trump winning permanently ends the leftist narrative. "Racism" is no longer a killshot. Racism no longer has any meaning because by the lofty standards of the Left, EVERY person is racist after this election.
Trump's victory means the rise of fascism.

I get what I want no matter what. If you don't get what you want in either case, maybe you should consider wanting things that are possible.

Maybe if Isreal were nuked. Otherwise its kind of doing it for them. Also Germany, France and the UK would have to be considered comprimised and therefore the enemy. Then we should invade Canada just for giggles.

Manjaro???