Do people like this?

Do people like this?
Why do people like this?

My girlfriend likes it. I think it can be funny sometimes, but I don't put it on myself or anything

>

I liked the Space Dolphin Detective episode. (Of course, that's the only episode I've ever seen)

I watch it for the /ss/.

Daily reminder that this beat out Hellbenders for a series. Ragu Oney and Zack.

I watch bordertown
Shitty b movies
Edgy shit
I'm a sick fuck
It's meh, but i like how messy the show can get

In other words, my standards are low i guess. I still watch good stuff

But i still can't stand any family guy format cartoon, weird

stop crying they're getting their show.

Mike Lazzo likes it and that's all that matters

I assume because it's provocative. It's like Metalocalypse but trying too hard.

so, nothing of value was lost?

there was no cartoon with all that rusty weird 50s stuff before, so much violence and sex. i think people watch it because its somehow new, like drinky crow for example, but it's a toon you don't watch twice.

I admit that it isn't particularly good but something about the show keeps me coming back.

>Wanting Hellbenders over this

Its literally the same type of humor with an even simpler style.

The only thing Hellbenders has over Mr. Pickles is Zach's ridiculous unique screaming.

Am I supposed to be upset about that? I have no idea why people think flash animators are funny. It's always the same kind of tryhard humor.

Only difference between the shows is at least hellbenders doesn't want to make my eyes throw up. Writing wise it's the exact same thing.

Oh well.
Everyone knows leo and satan was the superior series.

cause it's all american? from the writing to the animation production?

If they changed the name they would have probably gotten a series.

Deep inside, i still edgy.

I like the dog. Whenever he makes dog noises, it makes me want to adopt a pupper.

Because even though that dog is Satan, he still cares about his boy. Plus, the animation is intresting.

Him being a border collie certainly helps.