Lads I had a good idea today

Lads I had a good idea today.

Has anyone found a connection between Hillary and the Mexican Drug Cartels?

If we did it would be a great way to damage the Hispanic-American vote for Hillary.

Kek wills it.

Sorry, this thread is now about kike tits

No, it wouldn't. Mexicans look up to drug lords like El Chapo.

can Sup Forums please stop posting this eyesore all the time?

I would torture this slut to death over the course of months.

Do jewish tits produce subversive milk?

No. Nothing can help Trump with Hispanics. But I mean really, he only has himself to blame.

fast and furious ring a bell

I WANT TO FUCK THAT KIKE

Fucking disgusting

I would defile her jewish body with my goy cock. Jewish women crave goy cock.

yuck

push-up bras are an incredible invention

pls don't post the full body pics

That's one magic fucking bra. Fucking disgusting.

Operation Fast and Furious

same famalam

you mean these ones?

You assume that they dislike the cartel. It's complicated until you understand that mexicans tend to be spineless little profiteering weasels.

They love the cartels when they can make a buck. They look the other way when their kids start coming home with rolls of cash like they don't know wtf is going on, they don't turn these people in ever, (they say because the cartels will find out and kill them but the situation only got this far because of their general acceptance).

Then, when something goes bad for them, or when they get hurt or it's their family member getting their face off - oh vey! It's the worst thing ever. Cartels only exist because america, poor messicans just the victims (even though it's almost entirely hispanics in these cartels, no one knew Paco was selling drugs even though he's never had a job and there's 5 cars on the lawn.

They cut each other's hearts out and eat them as initiation into their stupid cartels. They carve each other's faces off and leave them in the streets for family to find. And they want us to feel bad for our shitty government tossing some guns across the border. Even if the US government/ CIA started, funds and protects these cartels there is still no excuse for the fact that spics keep lining up to cut each other's hearts out - so long as they can earn a buck and not have to work.

lol she's a bed wetter

got any more cartel gore?

She's so up herself that I really want to hate fuck her, is that normal?

It's not normal

Didn't the CIA fly cartel cocaine into Mena Airport in Arkansas when Billary was governor?

the fuck is with those proportions? Like how do you become a block shape?

Yes, ever seen "The Mena Connection"? I found the movie scrolling through this /x/-type website, bibliotecapleyades.

>Like how do you become a block shape?
minecraft

Lads I had a good idea today.

Has anyone found a connection between Hillary and the Nazi Party?

If we did it would be a great way to damage the Jewish vote for Hillary.

Kek wills it.

>Hillary
>Vote

Lads I had a great idea today.

Has anyone found a connection between Hillary and Donald Trump?

If we did it would be a great way to damage the Democratic vote for Hillary.

Keks wills it.