Sup Forums under attack

This is a plea to all the mods. Please start to be more proactive with the shills.

White women belong to the big brown refugee cock!

But they ARE the shills. Its too late.

Just watch how long it takes for your comment to appear. It duplicates to other databases so it slowes it all down and they get the info.

Kek confirms, refugees own white women.

Posted a well-thought out post about this boards politics and they ruled it to be "non-political"

Pic related

am I banned?

Hang in there user,the time has nearly come,once the burgerfat elections are over we may finally see the end of the daily 40+ trumpfag posts.

Yeah, this is getting out of hand.

Ban Canadians.

why did you fuck up the halo franchise?
it was the one thing i loved

>not using filters

muh echo chamber

The shills have been very hard at work. How long do you think they'll attack?

SWEDEN YES

Agreed--they should start by deleting all the Trump generals.

t. One post by this ID

>m-muh safe space

sorry, guess i shoudlve posted a trigger warning.

>Anonymous mask
>Trump

Also, stop trying so hard.

I'd be happy if they just cleared out the thinly veiled dubs threads and the "is x redpilled/How can x compete" threads.

How did Sweden ruin halo?

Sup Forums has basically become underage Sup Forums. your posts are only proving this point further.

i miss the ron paul days.

seconded

t. just wants to be entertained by straya and make fun of India

343 is an American company though. How did Sweden ruin Halo?

So they're really getting to you and you're opening your mind and becoming a nicer person and you're scared, right?

>ron paul
>Libertarian Ron Paul Wannabes.
>Libertarian-ism not being the most autistic belief to currently exist.

Never said i was a paulbot, it was just way more entertaining than the hordes of underage queens shilling for the GOP/trump.

Sad!

We should ban free speech. Let's not let people who visit Sup Forums experience free speech.