Sorry Antonia, but she's my girlfriend

>Sorry Antonia, but she's my girlfriend

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antonia_(name)
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>little brother looks me dead in the eye and tells me Ironman wasn't in the wrong
He said everything cap did he did for selfish reasons.

based lil brother. you should take care of him.

Iron woman is just jealous of all the attention Cap is giving to Becky

I....

Normally, this gender-swap shit is just dumb as hell to me, but I swear, the girl-version of Captain America is pretty damn awesome.

Stark and 'Becky', less so. But girl-Cap is pretty cool.

He's not wrong.

>He better call Becky with the good hair

"I don't care. She killed my dad."

Cap was banking on a CA1, CA2, Thor 2, and IM2 situation where beating the bad guy would get everyone A New Hope ending. But this wasn't that kind of movie.

Your brother's a retard.

I'm kinda getting tired of these stupid threads on repeat every day.

Does Samantha have an afro or is that not aerodynamic?

I fucking love afros girls

Had Zemo not manipulated them, Cap would've been completely wrong about everything

He was handed his powers, and is still so weak that he ends up acting as the plot device or moral compass outside his own books just to be included. So he kind of already functions as a female character.

Tony actually took the accords less seriously than Cap did. He just wanted to be absolved of his guilt, but as soon as the rules were inconvenient, he completely ignores them. He doesn't let anyone know that he's leaving to help Steve, he doesn't come help Ross when Cap is breaking everyone out.

At least Steve actually believes in what he's fighting for.

But this way Tony is wrong about nearly everything.

So yeah.

Tony realises that considering who the avengers consist of, the accords can't really hold them back when they really, REALLY need to do something

Steve is too uptight to realise that

>Tony realises that considering who the avengers consist of, the accords can't really hold them back when they really, REALLY need to do something

So what he signs the accords but ignores them when it's convenient for him? Even after he gave Cap that whole "We need to be kept in check" shit.

Fuck Tony is the worst, a flip flop whose word you cannot trust.

Steve would have asked for the Accords to be more defined before he signed because he read through the whole thing and asked important questioned about it that Tony didn't care to answer or knew how to.

Also the death of T'chaka wouldn't have happened either since that went down because of Zemo and Bucky would still be running around so he wouldn't have been much of a factor in anything.

>retard made up name
>not Antoinette

you are bad at this.

Nah, Tonya.

Honestly, distrust was reasonable. Shit, I know *I* wouldn't have signed without asking for a LOT of explanations.

I mean, do you know how long it takes to draft an accord? Much less one supposedly drafted by a combination of 117 countries? And in all that time nobody actually said anything? Not one country made a pronouncement? Nobody asked any of the avengers for input? Nothing?

The thing just appeared wholecloth like a rabbit out of a hat the instant the Avengers had enough of a public fuckup that public opinion wasn't on their side, and not a second earlier. And it wasn't exactly a quick fifty pages accord, either, that was a fucking phonebook. And, oh surprise, the thing came with a time pressure to boot, like a shady dealer - "no, no time to ask questions or change things, either you sign the whole thing or you're a criminal".

The whole thing just reeked of having a lot less to do with keeping the avengers checked to prevent irresponsible deployment, and a lot more with wanting to have them under their control for whatever they wanted to do and taking advantage of a moment of public weakness on their part.

>anime design
disgusting

Antonia is a real name
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antonia_(name)

Steve read through the whole document knew it wasn't perfect and he wanted safeguards and to be discussed with and looked over with various people meanwhile Tony just signed it without caring and later ignored it when he wanted.

Had Zemo not manipulated them, Bucky never would have been framed in the first place, and Steve would have had time to convince Tony the Accords were shit.

>had the entire plot not been in the movie the movie wouldn't have happened

Brilliant observation.

>The whole thing just reeked of having a lot less to do with keeping the avengers checked to prevent irresponsible deployment, and a lot more with wanting to have them under their control for whatever they wanted to do and taking advantage of a moment of public weakness on their part.

Having "Thunderbolt" Ross, known asshole with control issues, be the one to present the Accords to them probably didn't help Steve's fears about this any, either.

Tony is an emotional man. It feeds his brilliance.

His fear and desperation lead to the Arc Reactor. His guilt and anger lead to Iron Man. His regret and pride lead to Ultron. Now, he's letting his guilt steer him to the Accords.

He wants something to take away the guilt from all the damage he did and signs the first thing that looks like it'll do that. Tony is the one acting for selfish reasons, though I can really understand them.

Poor fuck's going to be an alcoholic someday.