It finally happened and it's higher than any Marvel movie

It finally happened and it's higher than any Marvel movie

Women RULE

Other urls found in this thread:

theatlantic.com/entertainment/archive/2017/05/imagining-a-black-wonder-woman/528375/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Is She With You? is the only track I kept from the BvS score on my computer

Their War Here is kino. though

>no reviews yet

Stay deluded DCuck

They say it's getting both an Emmy and an Oscar
Bravo Charlie Delta

It's a Masterpiece without peer, truly the greatest peace and love that mankind has ever witnessed. Although The story was garbage and I was waiting for Gadot to start being a decent actor throughout the movie, sadly those things never came. The music was a standard epic track for super hero movies and felt out of place through out most of the movie. The ending was worth it, when the credits began rolling I thanked god.

>no reviews yet

oh really

A
SECOND
FRESH
REVIEW

>female empowerment movie
>not getting above a 50% by default

Seriously though when does the embargo lift? Thought it was today.

godammit....

>Wonder Woman
>muh female empowerment
You don't say. It's Wonder Woman.

this just shows how vapid and shallow the review culture is, make a female lead and literally nobody can say anything bad about it.

>pander to my fee fees and you get a fresh tomato!

>DCucks will defend this SJW bait
Truly enemies of the West

The real question is why do they have it. Name one well-reviewed movie which had its reviews embargoed.

Its Patty our new Zack?

no, WW might be competent but it is nowhere near the capekino trilogy

Patty is Mary, Mother of DCEU.

Zack is the Messiah, come to save us from pleb capeshit.

Almost all of these tentpole movies have review embargoes, including all the well reviewed Marvel capeshit.

tfa

I remember the last Captain America had reviews days before the release. I might be wrong.

I wish people could hate Snyder's movies without hating the man himself. I just want him to be happy ;_:

Wew lads...

Mad Max.

marvel movies have review embargos and they just go up way before the american release because they come out in foreign markets weeks before america

tfw the director is hotter than the lead actress

Anyone praising Gadot's acting is on WBs payroll. She's been horrible in literally every movie she's ever been in. I honestly don't know why she was cast to play wonder woman to begin with. It's like they wanted the movie to bomb.

>I'm waiting for true kino...
theatlantic.com/entertainment/archive/2017/05/imagining-a-black-wonder-woman/528375/

nice webm

This proves once again that feminazis and sjws are NEVER satisfied.
>muh black Wonder Woman
Jesus Christ.

DC just does shit that doesn't make any sense. Like how can they not see that Snyder is a horrible director despite everything after 300 being shit?

>den of geek
>time out
>total film
>empire
>radio times
I hope it's good user, but c'mon.

Citizen Kane.

snyder'd

Until Black Panter comes out and gets 100 percent critics score.

wait, crossing her arm-bracer things shoots a blast at you?

she was blocking with them the whole time, do you need to cross them to activate it or something?

Out of a possible ten stars.

all these sites have been shitting on Snyder's vision from day one.

>it's a boring DC film

It'll prove once and for all who is more powerful. Women or blacks. Truly the superhero fight we need.

Same reason Amy Schumer is a thing. Nepotism.