Are my European The Rock™ Fans ready to #GetLitty for the European release of Baywatch™?

Are my European The Rock™ Fans ready to #GetLitty for the European release of Baywatch™?

#GetLitty #Baewatch #PissJets

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/TheRock/with_replies
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Can someone explain the rock meme to me

getting #litty right now brotha!

You're not the only one. Chinaman here, I'm fucking stoked for Baywatch, starring the Rock. He's so funny and charismatic

twitter.com/TheRock/with_replies

Ready to piss myself laughing, that's for sure

Gon' get litty

LONDON HERE, EUROPE IS READY FOR BAYWATCH

My friends and I are all super stoked for Baywatch™ to come to Europe we haven't had this type of buzz about a movie coming to our shores in a really really long time.

So, Mr. The Rock, thank you from the bottom of the heart of Europe it is truly our honour and privilege to receive your RAUNCHY and FUN summer BLAST OFF film in our humble theatres across the continent.

Now, what's that they say... ah yes... excuse me this may be fairly inappropriately phrased, but when in Rome...

LETS GET LITTY!!!!

Doesn't Europe love Hasselhoff™ and Hasselhoff™ shit?

>looks like a massive roid gorilla
>types like a teenage girl
Is he a closeted homosexual or something?

Not gonna lie, former Rock watcher here. This is fucking hilarious watching Rock crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the EU box office numbers.

qeq

WOW just saw this raunchy lil summer flick and HAD to post here! Pack extra cloths boys and girls (CRITICS NOT INCLUDED XD) because this movie has the whole theatre PISSING into eachothers MOUTHS. The conversation is already turning to THE INEVITABLE SEQUEL!

Go away correct the rock

Greek yoropoor here. Fuck the Rock. I never liked his smug ass. One minute he's all "ayo, we black now", then he's playing Hercules.

The only role people know him from around here is literally the Tooth Fairy. I'm not even joking.

It's all about Bautista mein man.

>Fuck the Rock.

i bet you would you faggot

Why is he so illiterate over twitter?

He's mixed race Polynesian, not black.

Go pay what you owe, Greeky. True FANS are out there pissing themselves and you're not invited! #NotADrySeat

- A FAN doesn't concern itself with the opinion of CRITICS
The Rock

nigger

Just got back from seeing BAYWATCH with my crew. We roll pretty deep and let me tell you, not a dry seat in the house. The piss was intense. Piss dripping out the seats, piss flowing down the aisles, piss in the popcorn. Piss jets in every direction. I actually shit myself three times, I told the door monkey and he was like "Aww here goes" and we fist bumped. It was all a good vibe. Great night out and if you roll with a chill crew and not a bunch of permavirgin goobers then you'll have a wicked sick time. SLAYED.

FUN AND DRUNK

LIKE ME

WHEN I'M DRUNK

Isn't RAUNCHY™ SUMMER™ FUN™ against Sharia Law?

Sorry Eurostan.

Nah, his ass cheecks would break my dick in half. I dislike him user, I'm not suicidal.
I know, but depending on the day, he plays on different aspects of his ethnicity. When he needs to be in touch with the woke crowd, he's black. When he needs to be one with the guys, he's Hawaian. He alternates between his ancestries depending on which one he "needs" at the time.

Jeez Dwayne, how can you play both a Greek (Hercules) and an Egyptian (Black Adam). Are you saying Egyptians were white Dwayne?

You really are obsessed with that forced Drax character aren't you?

I liked Rock back when he was wrestling,I fucking loved his return run in 2011-2013. Baywatch seems like another B movie starring the Rock,basically every early 2010's film with The Rock as the lead playing the same buff cocky character. Batista will replace The Rock as the go to guy for a pro-wrestler lead actor role in action movies. Hell,Batista's in the new Blade Runner film. They're lucky they're not like Kurt Angle,who did a really shitty horror flick.

Nah, I don't even like MCU Drax. He's like Infinity Watch but.. worse. He's alright. But Bautista comes accross as a generally more grounded person. He grew up in harsh conditions and doesn't have the inflated ego of the Rock.

>#PissJets