Baywatch (2017)

On the fence about seeing this one, not really a fan of clean PG-13 comedies...

WHOA! Hold it right there, you've got it wrong my man. There's nothing "clean" or "PG-13" about this R-rated, raunchy laughfest from The Rock. Audiences loved this thing buddy, if you're interested in a fan-favorite comedy for ADULTS with a little bit of a sexy twist, you should look no further than Baywatch, seriously bro my friends were all pissing themselves laughing, one dude RALP'D right into his mouth during the funniest scene of the whole movie and sprayed golden love on the dude in front of him through his NOSE because he was cracking up so much. Best summer comedy, bring some pals.

>watching anything that has "The Rock" in it

Is dwayneposting the new baneposting?

wtf I want to see this movie now

>PG-13 comedies...
Baywatch™ 2017 is a RAUNCHY splashy ROMP of BIG F*UCKIN FUN!

Rockposting

Dwayne?

Is Rockposting the hilarious and fun new gimmick of this summer™?

Bring your CREW. Piss fountains all around, EVERYONE so excited brotha.Great seeing critic scores thru the roof
sending big luv & positive energy friend

(pic related)™

Oh boy another critic REAL FANS love this little rated R raunchy fest

He's a big guy

But Dwayneposting rhymes with Baneposting

goddamnit the emojis didn't show up

pretend there's the emoji for the middle finger there

That was my thought process.

Critic PLEASE go.

haha no problem man! Friends from all websites are welcome today to celebrate the critical success of the Rock's raunchy and fun summer romp, so it's understandable if you don't understand how things work around here! The mods are too busy pissing themselves laughing at how funny Baywatch is. I'm literally about to die because my room is filling up with piss and I'm running ou

Kek

im in tears

Just got back from seeing BAYWATCH with my crew. We roll pretty deep and let me tell you, not a dry seat in the house. The piss was intense. Piss dripping out the seats, piss flowing down the aisles, piss in the popcorn. Piss jets in every direction. I actually shit myself three times, I told the door monkey and he was like "Aww here goes" and we fist bumped. It was all a good vibe. Great night out and if you roll with a chill crew and not a bunch of permavirgin goobers then you'll have a wicked sick time. SLAYED.

Low test beta nu male Hillary voting fedora wearing wine sipping effete uneducated film critic detected

>LTBNMHVFWWSEUFC

How do you guys do this so well?

The shit
it came out of my ass

>Dwayne

Hmmm you've renewed my interest in tgis meme friend.

Have 0.13457 internets

I want to know who wrote this article. I'm guessing either a feminist or a fat fedoralord.

I've always personally thought that guys that care THAT much about their appearance are most likely gay, but women fucking love that shit. Well, GIRLS at least, I don't know about women. I'm in my 20's, I don't do much talking to women.

What do you mean by that?

I used to have a girlfriend that always went on about girls being "chocolate box pretty". She had a slavic look despite being a posh English bird and any girl who looked traditionally hot, had a loaded rack and a great arse was just "chocolate box" pretty, while she'd point out that some alien looking cunt with no jugs in her fashion magazine was the hottest shit alive.

I'd always agree of course, but if she left the house for the evening you can guarantee i'd be tugging it to one of those "chocolate box" girls.