Editorial actually rejected this costume. How does this make you feel?

Editorial actually rejected this costume. How does this make you feel?

It's about as flawless as we'd have ever gotten.

>Red boots
>Gold Belt
>No Collar
>V cut in boots

it's the best non trunks design so far, even better than the weird rebirth with the diamond red belt. Red belts in general do not work that well

I still don't understand why he has to have cuffs. They look silly.

I feel that just re-affirms my belief that editorial knows jack shit about jack shit

In all actuality, why do you think they rejected this suit? I mean, what thoughts do you think was going through their heads when they said no to this?

Was it because they thought it looked like Man of Steel and thus would get a bad reaction?

Editorial rejected a lot of costumes in favour of Jim Lee's versions.

>In all actuality, why do you think they rejected this suit?
You have two choices. Accept or reject the design by your boss. Which do you do?

So what does Sup Forums think about this one? I like the idea of adding purple but the gloves and belt are ugly as fuck. Disappointment after the really good GordonBats costume.

I also hate the way the capes wraps in squares around the shoulder for some reason?

Not a big fan of the Batman redesign.

I think it depends on the artist.

I like the purple

I don't mind the yellow accents

The bat symbol needs to be consistent, though.

The belt looks ok in this pic, and terrible in this one

Because of MoS.

What kind of poor decision making led them to do that?

I think it was retarded that Dnyder introduced so many elements after his run had ended

It grinds my fucking gears

>Was it because they thought it looked like Man of Steel and thus would get a bad reaction?

It wouldn't make sense because the costume they accepted looked darker (like MoS) and still had the cuffs (also like MoS).

Maybe they made that decision cause they thought BvS would do well? When was Rebirth announced again?

Come to think of it, isn't Rebirth's Superwoman costume basically an adaptation of this?

>trunks replaced by cuffs

How does Sup Forums feel about this?

I wonder if someone just put this in front of the design team and they just looked at him angrily.

His run hasn't ended. He doesn't actually want to stop writing Batman yet.

A little annoyed, but it's par for the course with decisions regarding Superman these days.

It'll always be the true modern Supes design in my eyes, though.

I actually really like it. The purple's a nice contrast, and adding gold trim to the emblem is a good way to make it stand out without going back to the yellow oval.

I don't know why you're complaining about the boots and gloves, though. They've been bulky and cumbersome looking ever since the New 52 began. The new ones are way more streamlined while retaining some weight to them.

>Since this Superman is literally the same Superman as the one who always wore trunks, maybe he should go back to wearing them?

Bullfuckingshit.

Honestly Superman's sleeves always bugged me. No gloves, no cuffs, it just felt wrong.

Wish to god the suit had MOS like texture.
Steve's super solider outfit had it why the fuck can Clarks?
God damn simplicityfags can kiss my ass.

this for literally every costume redesign

seriously everybody on this board is so quick to jump on how awful new costumes look just based off one artists style

kinda like how batgirls new costume is pretty nice, but looks absolute shit when its drawn by anybody but Babs Tarr

You're joking right? Batgirl of. Burnside looks like garbage even she's drawing it. It's a shit design.

Just give him underpants holy shit it's so annoying seeing these idiots try to dance around the underpants like drawing them will literally give them cancer.

>no arm spikes
>tiny ears
>short cape
nah m8

My fav.

Looks great