Tell me 1 (One) memorable scene from the last 2 Best Picture oscar winners

Tell me 1 (One) memorable scene from the last 2 Best Picture oscar winners

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2eD76nuPAC0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I only watch capeshit

the scene in Moonlight where the nigger gets a sandy hand job from his bro

Chiron hitting Terrel with a chair was neat

>oscars mattering outside of fart-huffing virtue-signalling cancer millionaires living in gated communities working a few months out of the year

Jews made another movie about the rare pedophile priest molestation instead of one about the rampant sexual abuses committed by rabbis and covered up by other kikes, especially the Hasidic communities.

Also gay black dudes.

Juan holding Little in the water, the autistic priest trying to tell Rachel McAdams about how he got raped

Rachel McAdams like 20 second interview with the old Priest at his door who blankly says he molested kids and he had been molested dozens of times when he was a child.

I mean it's not Sup Forums tier for memorability as a fight in an airport with Star Wars quips but it was pretty fucking powerful and would've resonated to a lot of people in the Catholic church who attended Parishs like these without ever knowing this systematic abuse.

I only saw Spotlight. I get what you're doing, but one thing I loved about Spotlight was it was a perfectly structured and disciplined screenplay. It was like a David Mamet example of how to follow the rules to tell a story in scenes.

Every scene was one character trying to get something from another character. It was like screenwriting 101, "who wants what from whom, what happens if they don't get it, why now?" It was classic drama.

I like the scene where Mark Ruffalo has to get the police report from the clerk photocopied but it's right after it closes so he has to come back the next day first thing in the mornign. I would've just paid that guy $50 to let me photocopy it

The Silent Night scene in Spotlight was pretty good

You're the only man that's ever touched me.

The diner scene was kino pura

;_;

Any beta who did something like that would get the shit kicked out of him the next day. He didnt confront in a way that would have gained respect, he went for a pathetic attack from the back. Its completely unrealistic that this was the start of him becoming a high level hood gangster. Probably why they just skipped the part in between.

I didn't see Spotlight because it looked laughably bad.

Moonlight was quite good, not a masterpiece or anything, but definitely much better than the average Best Picture winner which is usually a pile of garbage.

Best scenes in Moonlight: Juan with Little in the water, the "what's a faggot" sequence, the entire diner scene, and the very closing scene with their quasi-embrace.

I'm so glad such a """PROGRESSIVE""" movie won. A gay black child getting a hand job on the beach from a gay Mexican child.

There were two decent things in Moonlight. One was Juan and two was the mother.

The mother played the role so perfectly and really took on what an addict is like.

Juan had such great potential and made the early movie watchable. Then he disappears for no fucking reason and it's implied an hour later that he was killed in gang related activity.

Movie of the year 2017 will be about transgendered midgets who identify as non-bionic genderfluids who get whipped and spit on by white men.

He went to prison you dumb fuck. Also the incredible interpretive skills suggested by your final sentence are hilariously pathetic.

He ended up getting sent to juvie, it's not like he'd see any of his classmates ever again

Yeah, gangsters are all about respect and honor.

Blue teaching Black how to swim was kino of the highest level.

I didn't even like Moonlight, but damn.

Is it just me or has there been more gay blacks then ever before, especially after moonlight, I saw two big buff super negroes walking down the street and I was like wtf. I thought they came up "with keeping it on the down low". Black people aren't common in my area, much less gay ones.

>"now which story do you want me to write cos we're doing one of them!"
>"sick leave....thats an official designation......."
>"Six percent of what?"....."Six percent of all priests".....
>that implied threat of 'where you gonna go robbie....'
>runnng down the road to find the treatment center
>"Keep doing your work"

Spotlight was GOAT.

What do these colors mean ?

The sandy handy obviously. How could someone NOT remember that scene?

thread makes me want to see Spotlight, nice going OP

When the nigger got a handy at the beach

DUDE

PEDO PRIESTS LMAO

DUDE

GAY NIGGERS LMAO

>The sound of music having an X over it
shut up

I thought the diner scene from Moonlight was very memorable. I wouldn't really hold the movie in high regard, but that part was perfect to sum up everything that happened until that point.

youtube.com/watch?v=2eD76nuPAC0

So is Moonlight worth [ACQUIRING THROUGH LEGAL ONLINE VENUES]?

Spotlight was fucking shit

Whatsamatta don't the cyclotron lanes have traffic lights where youre from? Orange stands in for yellow, which means mediocre, except when user spells out eh in orange font, that means he's doubly mediocre'd

Just pirate that shit nigga, damn

That's what I meant
You dingus

>Mark Ruffalo going on a rant
>Mark Ruffalo desperately trying to get into the archives
>9/11
>it's been three weeks since 9/11
>that one dude drops the paper on the nieghbour's doorstep
>pedo priest claims he was raped himself
>rachel mcadams can't go to church anymore
>michael keaton doesn't remember billy crudup sending him stuff
>that one dude is gonna write a horror story
>phones ringing off the hook
Haven't seen Moonlight.

what do you have over the Departed in 2007?

Letters From Iwo Jima

this. spotlight was a legitimately great movie. just because people were too busy watching capeshit and fast & furious doesn't mean "hurr durr forgettable"

spotlight was trash
but Moonlight, was actually good.

The scenes with the black dude from House of Cards were great.
Also the end when they get in the car and the music is playing. Shit was cool.

The oscars are a joke. Its simply a status event in hollywood. Like a convention for networking and promotion.

It is not about awarding excellence in film. Similarly, Cannes is almost there too. Berlin and a few other European film festivals still hold merit, but even Berlin was a bit too political last few years.

I don't know why anyone who watches more than 5 films a year would think the Oscars mean anything? They literally pick all their films from the box office figures.

Moonlight / Spotlight are both ok film, Moonlight being the better. As someone said, the last act of Moonlight was pretty decent, closed the film nicely.

That being said these movies are nothing special, but worth a watch if bored.

TLDR: Watch a wider range of films.