Who would be a better husbando?

Who would be a better husbando?

MCU Peter

how is that even up for debate?

Quicksilver, his powers would make for best sex + Evan Peters best boy

>fucking Quicksilver's boipussy while he's vibrating
Where's the r34? Seriously though, there's like no r34 of Foxsilver.

Spiderman's amazingly flexible, no way the sex wouldn't be better than with the speedcummer.

Have we seen movie-Quicksilver show much control over his speed? Because It think he's only ever been either normal speed or crazy-stupid-fast. I'm just worried here that he'd be so ridiculously fast that the friction would burn your dick off.

He's what near the speed of light, if he can get all those people out before the explosion? You'd have no pelvis left by the end of it.

Superior twink.

>Quicksilver using his superspeed to simultaneously fuck all your holes while he blows you

Not wanting Cyclops dsl, why do you think Singer cast him in the first place?

Well, I don't want to fuck kids...

>"Well, I don't want to fuck kids..."
>Tom Holland is 19 and Evan Peters is 29
>tfw you'll never be an eternal twink like them

I don't think their characters are their age though, well, maybe Quicksilver if we're going Apocalypse.

Yeah Peter is 15.

>tfw want to watch apocalypse just for quicksilver
pls Sup Forums stop me from making a terrible decision
is apocalypse at least guilty pleasure fun?

Saw it yesterday, was bretty gud.

It's not a bore fest like bvs. Feels like a fun disaster movie.

Anyone have the webm of quicksilver vs apocalypse fight? It has like hd and was posted like 2 days ago

It's an ok but flawed movie. It's just not as good as the better cape movies that have come out recently, and not as good as DOFP

GAYBOYS

I miss James Marsden so much.

Ty looks inbred

Marsden is not twink enough for Singer.

ITT: Bryan Singer

>tfw singer doesnt go full on gay and put Quicksilver in a gay relationship with another qt boi
lame

>Not wanting Quicksilver to vibrate in sync with your cumming to milk you for all your worth

I think Marvel has creative control over who enters what relationship. Hence why no kooky relationship mixes. Jean/Logan/Scott triangle, and Magneto/Mystique

>I think Marvel has creative control over who enters what relationship.
>Hence why no kooky relationship mixes.
lmao

I'm pretty sure Beast/Hoult's actually his favourite, or he's the twink that's lasted longest anyway, he also made him the star in that Giant Slayer movie.