Is this, dare I say it, the funniest movie of the 21st century?

Is this, dare I say it, the funniest movie of the 21st century?

Dwayne just stop please your embarrassing yourself.

t. disconnected critic

t. critic

Only Horrible Bosses comes close.

Baywatch™ (2017) is...

[X] RAUNCHY
[X] BIG SUMMER FUN
[X] PANTS WETTING
[X] BIG LAUGHS
[X] SMASH COMEDY HIT

only issue is that this film is for people who can LOOSEN UP and HAVE A GOOD TIME!
its #LITTY!

These critics just keep hatin'! The FANS love Baywatch. The European fans can't wait to get #litty!

just got back from Viewing that Comedy Kino

I can confirm its a urinating good time for the whole family.

There I was sitting in the dark theater. Wearing my Jean Shorts and Sandals (my regular theater fashion).
its a non stop laugh riot. actually its too many laughs because i missed some jokes when the entire audience were guffawing uncontrollably. About half way into the showing i felt a warn wet sensation on my bare feet. I looked down and noticed a steady stream of urine washing down over my feet.
By the third act the piss stream turned into a mighty cataract of warm yellow liquid

critic pls

This is the worst part of the forced meme

somebody get this out-of-touch elite hollywood critic outta here

All you jabronis are just getting worked into a shoot

Hey critic!

You sound like a critic

samefag shill

bruh this movie isn't for you, it's ok. Not everyone can handle raunchy fun

meme's aside, did anyone actually watch it?

Looks like someone who can't loosen up for a raunchy summer ROMP. You're a hate who just can't have good honest FUN.

#baywatchislit

@83337256
@83337217
@83337189
That's fucking wicked rad brother. I'm about to go watch it now. One of my longtime pals said he hasn't laughed that hard since the last episode of BALLERS™ and Central Intelligence™. I believe him because Central Intelligence was hella wicked dope I almost shit myself my brotha. Thanks for the Info. The Rock™ is my fukkin idol. His comedy skills are hella stupid phat bro I'm getting ready to PISS myself during this RAUNCHY lil laughfest.

Yeah brotendo, hopefully you have a good time in this RAUNCHY summer comedy that is completely loved by all fans but only hated by Critics who have a DISCONNECT with the regular people who want to have FUN.

only the 21st century?
id say few movies of the 20st century are better.
this is trully a masterpiece.

Hi RottenToNuMaletoes critic

I HAVE to see it again tonight because my boys were laughing so hard the first time around I only caught HALF the jokes! It's all good though. Don't listen to a f*cking critic they can't handle good honest FUN.

>@
back to twitter shill

Hell yeah bro I already bought my second ticket. This movie is an hilarious SUMMER ROMP that isn't afraid to get a little RAUNCHY.

Took a girl to the movie and she way literally PISSING herself, this time though we are prepared with our own adult diapers. That's how funny this is.

Butthurt CRITICS who are disconnected from normal people wouldn't GET it.

ITT: films you have to pass PENIS INSPECTION for to ensure your BLADDER can HANDLE this RAUNCHY RATED ROMP!