Tfw you meet a girl that is

Tfw you meet a girl that is

>23 and still a virgin
>legit high iq
>tradionalist and right wing
>wants kids
>has a good family, that are well educated (and rich) and still together for 30 years
>very nice face
>good morals
>educated herself and guaranteed a good job
>wants to dedicate her life to pleasing you and raising your kids

But the deal breaker is she's fat, but has a very nice face.

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/science/science-news/8873954/Beware-If-you-partner-is-losing-weight-they-are-probably-planning-to-leave.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Just put her on a diet

this

is she obese fat or a bit chubby.

Not worth it, dump her, fat people have no excuse, especially women

>She's fat
You can fix that bro

How fat we talking? Like America fat or anywhere else in the world fat? She can always lose it anyways.

>Just put her on a diet

Yeah then she won't settle for him.

is her mom fat?

mom's are always the best indicator of how it's going to be long term

>Having this low self confidence

Fat? No, having sex with a day chick is awful. Watching a chick with a belly quiver and writhe around like a pig as I penetrate her makes me feel unclean and also want to vomit.

Post pics

Does she have big boobies?

More than 100kg @ 5'6 or 7.

She doesn't want to lose weight though, she likes it.

And I actually have a fat fetish myself, but I've always been with skinny women.

Woah woah woah way to cuck yourself and the rest of your country there bro.

How fat are we talking? Like a couple extra pounds or HOLY FUCK HAMBEAST mode?

Are you in shape yourself?

Just date her for now.
Then you can find ways to make her lose self esteem about her weight until she wants to diet.

Just fucking do it faggot.
You probably can't do any better anyway.

if she's truly red pilled and smart she will realise the benefits of exercise to raise healthy children... push the children thing, not 'good looks' that will be a stronger instinctive drive

Hello OP, fat people can change if they want it bad enough.

If she got motivated for health and energy reasons.

>100kg 5'6

Fat can be fixed, degeneracy can't. You just have to find a way to convince or trick her into losing weight.

This. Fat can be fixed

If she's fat she lacks self respect for her body and is more libtard than you think cus muh womanz

>She doesn't want to lose weight though, she likes it.

Dump her.

Bro, I'm legit good looking and muscular. I've been with plenty of hot girls. Skinny ones. Literally get women messaging me on dating sites.

If she's traditional than she should have no problem with her husband suggesting she lose a few pounds.

Diet and exercise bro. Walks together are fun.

>100kg @ 5'6 or 7.
Britlladm8... get out while you still can.

>More than 100kg @ 5'6
ABORT, ABORT, ANY CLOSER AND YOU'LL BE CAUGHT IN THE GRAVITY WELL.

Yes, and a big ass. Most of her weight is in her ass.

The UK's obesity stats are reaching America tier status anyway, fat women can suck the skin off your dick then make you something good to eat afterwards. There's an expression here that goes as such:

"Fat women are like mopeds, they're fun to ride but never let your friends see." Which really doesn't apply to you considering half of you faggots ride mopeds anyway.

Enjoy your life dude, also, slide threads are annoying. This belongs on Sup Forums, /r9k/ or /soc/.

Brah just tell her you want to go hiking. But not just anywhere, it has to be a really fucking beautiful place, so she'll want to do it more often

>100kg 5'6

disgusting. But if you are legit attracted to her then I guess you should. Who are we to judge.

> virgin
she probably lied

Just get an attractive gf and redpill her yourself, you'll feel more special, and it might create a stronger bond.

Man, she can lose that weight. If that's literally the only caveat, you should go for it. She'll probably be in line with losing the weight given everything else anyway.

Nah man, I'll be popping that cherry.

Just fetch a ball and go to the park let her get exhausted feed her with some low carb meal afterwords, you'll be fine just don't take the plate before she's done

If that was remotely true you wouldn't be posting about some fat chick lmao

I just checked up the conversions, that's obese and disgusting and the fact that she's over 220 pounds at 5'6 (mind you the basic health bmi range for 220 is fucking at least 5'11 to 6'4). Most fit men at 6'2 weight around 180-200.

>shes fat
dickhead, you found a perfect girl and you wont date her because she has a flaw that can be corrected?

>black movie guy that is not samuel jackson meme.jpg

Does she care that I'm a NEET?

How will she juggle her good ob and raising our kids?

Bro, I have a fat fetish. And it is true. But I'm not posting pics because of detectives.

fat can be fixed. according to your list she has many qualities wich are harder to come by than losing weight.

Exercise with her, make it something you can do together.

Just go for it if she's not obese or showing signs of going that way. You can always convince her later to drop the weight

If she is fat and does not want to do anything about it, she just is not a good catch.

>has a good family, that are well educated (and rich)

well, whaddya know.

take her swimming and biking, shit like that. enjoyable physical activities. if you have fun exercising you lose weight really easy

cut down on carbs

How is she traditionalost and intelligent if she doesnt think fat is a bad thing?

>100kg @ 5'6 or 7.
Bro that's a land whale,
Run

>tfw my wife is the same but very hot and thin

If she loses that weight she'll become a liberal whore on tinder behind your back. Get out while you can.

She doesn't want to do anything about because she has a sexual fetish for it, lol. Not because she is lazy.

if the face is nice then yes

take her to the gym

people can change, can transform, can improve

I know a girl who used to be fat and ugly both outside and inside. now she's a gorgeous very likeable businesswoman

I wouldn't risk changing her, you'd probably lose her. If she's been fat all her life then she probably doesn't know what it's like for hot women to get hit on 24/7, she probably settled for you because you were the first guy in ages to show any interest in her.
Take away the fat and she'll have Chads, Fernandos, and Jamals knockin on her door every day, and while some women might ignore it, a 4/10 that never got to experience what it's like to be a 9/10 will probably give into the new temptation

>America fat
;_;

>women
>sexual fetish
What a bad excuse.

She was not lacking in guys wanting to fuck her before meeting me. Some of you guys don't realize how many men like fatties, but are too ashamed to tell anyone.

>deal breaker: she is fat
>"I have a fat fetish"
What is wrong with Mohammad from London?

over a 100 kg at 5'6

only an amerifat would think that isnt chronically, morbidly obese

She obviously understands that rationally it's not healthy, but it's a sexual fetish. Would you give up your hottest sexual fantasies easily?

Pick up a hobby that will guarantee her to lose weight if she comes with you, like Hiking or Mountain Biking or something.

this.

how on earth would a smart traditionalist person think that being fat is okey, or at least not want to lose it.

If she has a nice face, she can be a real beauty if she throws off some weight

Bro, she gets hit on constantly on fat fetish sites. I have her account and password.

Dude make her your own. Doesn't matter how hot a woman is when it comes to your family.. you need someone reliable. No matter how hot a girl is fucking her get boring eventually, but shallow vain women will always leave you in the end. be the man to take her on and make white babies. Motivate her to get in shape, be in great shape yourself and your children will folow your lead.

I would not condone mating with a whale noramlly but a woman with these traits makes her unique and a unicorn in her own way . There is no perfect woman BTW you need to grab them as untamed animals and straighten their minds out

See

Dude, I'm 100kgs, but I'm 6'5.

That's not fat, that's planet size.

>muh weight

yeah, stop eating wheat barley rye oats fried foods overcooked fats anything gmo take an enzyme and mineral supplement and drink 1 gallon of water a day. cya in 3 months when you're not a fat fuck.

Honestly mate, this is what I am currently thinking.

Lol, I'm 6'5 and 102kg. I know.

>Would you give up your hottest sexual fantasies easily?
Well I kind of have to considering its not possible in reality. Get over it you baby.

i'd settle for a tubby if she was as you described. she meets all the requirements and with my insanely fast metabolism hopefully her diabeetus doesn't carry through to the kids.

Fuggin lol @ Kris Krispy

>tfw 6'1" and under 70 kilos
I hate your metric system by the way. But at least it's not "stone"

>Virgin, traditionalist.
She only has those qualities because she's obese as fuck you idiot. She prefers emptying her trough 7x a day over sucking dick.

>wants to dedicate her life to pleasing you
How? By vomit-inducing sex and making you mayonnaise sandwiches?

Don't even get me started on the fact you would tolerate the mother of your children to be an obese beast. God chubby chasers are pathetic

The bitch can always lose weigth

just encourage her to do it

exersice with her, etc

telegraph.co.uk/news/science/science-news/8873954/Beware-If-you-partner-is-losing-weight-they-are-probably-planning-to-leave.html

Unless you hit the gym with her you are pretty much fucked.

Lol, fair enough. Think what you like. But I assure, she has never been lacking in guys wanting to fuck her. She could have lost her virginity ages ago.

make her get fit come on that not even hard to solve

>he doesn't already lift
Why are you even on Sup Forums, faggot?

Mayonnaise sammiches are a tradition here in America boy.

I don't want her to get too fit, down to 70kg would be nice. I like meat on a women to grab.

2 degenerates. It's a perfect pairing.

no wonder she's a virging and wants to do all that with you, a NEET faggot

I'm not seeing the problem here. I love fat bitches.

>tfw you are a chubby chaser.

Don't be a shallow cunt, if you can find a woman who is mentally stable and not batshit crazy, grab her before chad or Jamal does and ruins her

>fat fetish

That's like if neckbeard fetish sites existed and some women had an insatiable urge to ride 1" peckers sticking out of a 50 lb fupa.
Sure you're getting women, but you know you're only getting a very small percentage of possible partners. At the end of the day you'd still have a neckbeard and a 1" dick.

Your girl knows she is fat and only maybe 1 in 10 guys have a fetish for it, 9 out of 10 guys wouldn't take a second look at her if she bent over right infront of them. If suddenly she sees all these guys lookin at her left and right, asking for her number in public, not a fetish website, she probably couldn't resist.

I'm not a NEET. I'm studying mathematics.

I'd buy you a beer mate.

Yeah sure mate

It's probably mostly muscle, faggot

I chatted her up by talking about philosophy. And she wasn't a bullshitter, she was aware of all the arguments surrounding the existence of God.

How many girls can do that? Suck your cock after talking about philosophy or science.

>she has never been lacking in guys wanting to fuck her

Thats because those guys dont have any game when it comes to fat chicks.

Bet I could show up at your girls' door this very moment with a bucket of Haagen-Dasz and be pounding her worn-out shitbox (100kg at 5'6 you know it's true) 10 minutes later.

Just work out with her

dat feel when:

>20 and was virgin when we met (now we ve been 4 years)
>legit high iq
>tradionalist and right wing
>wants kids
>has a good family, that are well educated (and ok) and still together for 30 years
>very nice face 10/10 face everybody looking at her
>good morals
>educated herself and guaranteed a good job
>wants to dedicate her life to pleasing you and raising your kids
>also 10/10 boobs and ass
>awesome blowjobs and fucking
>czech GIRL so not some nigger, mericun cheap slut, uk slut, etc

want know more?

>23 year old virgin
>not damaged as fuck mentally

pick one

Do it for the kids