Does pol un ironically belive most refugees are bad people? Kek that's certifiable social autismo...

Does pol un ironically belive most refugees are bad people? Kek that's certifiable social autismo. How sheltered and alienated do you have to be to not realize most of them are people just like or actually much better than you.

They have a lot of islam in them thats all

It's not about individuals (something lefties can't wrap their narcissistic heads around). It's about overall trends.

>muslims destroy their own country
>despite not being actual refugees as they aren't fleeing persecution of their religion, but are fleeing destruction caused by their religion, they are called refugees for no reason
>go to western countries to repeat the process

Most support Sharia Law and have recordings of ISIS beheadings/etc. on their smartphones.

Live in europe and walk around if you dont believe it. If all the happenings wasnt enough to convince you that at least SOME of them are shit then you wouldnt mind housing them if shillary sends 'em over right?

Also your probably b8

Also
>huck
>cuck
Kekekekek

>forcing a community to put it self at risk while simultaneously appealing to morality

hy·poc·ri·sy
həˈpäkrəsē/
noun
noun: hypocrisy; plural noun: hypocrisies

the practice of claiming to have moral standards or beliefs to which one's own behavior does not conform; pretense.

>Most support Sharia Law and have recordings of ISIS beheadings/etc. on their smartphones.

Sauce.

I've seen and live among them.
A muslim nation, and they are still scum.

I can't imagine why Western countries would want them.
If they aren't loyal to their own country, why would they be loyal to yours?

I don't care what they are or are not, I hate them because of their brown skin.

>muslims destroy their own country
Are you saying it's not the west's/the US' fault Iraq is a fucking hellhole?

>despite not being actual refugees as they aren't fleeing persecution of their religion, but are fleeing destruction caused by their religion, they are called refugees for no reason
Nope, foreign intervention is what wrecked Iraq.

>Most support Sharia Law and have recordings of ISIS beheadings/etc. on their smartphones
What? How could you be th-
>check flag
Ohhhhh

it's not hypocrisy if I am putting myself at risk too.

You do realize that you send your fellow americans to fight and die to bring democracy to muslims but you're too chicken to have a 1 in your neighborhood just in case.

wow.
wanna talk about hypocrisy?

Your army is that of volunteers commended by someone the people elect.

You're just some faggot who wants to fluff his own ego at the expense of everyone else.

Commanded*

I don't fucking give a shit if they are "bad people" or not. They are not Finns, and have no place in my homeland, and I wouldn't give two shits if they were all wiped out of the world. Their mere presence on this soil is an affront to my ancestors, and an existential threat to my descendants. I want them all gone from here, dead or alive, it doesn't matter, as long as they are fucking REMOVED from my homeland.

The suffering and hardship of people who are not my kin, are irrelevant to me.
There are only 5 or so million of my people in this world, why the hell would I give a shit about some random mudslimes and niggers who pollute the Earth in billions?

Why do people think that the west is some kind of god-sent utopia. We had many wars and fought hard for our peace, our ancestors were hungrier and poorer than all those refugees. We're not lucky, they should learn that prosperity is earned with sweat and blood.

>its moral to hurt someone if i hurt myself too
no

>you send your fellow americans
i'm not in command of any troops
take your meds

>using Millennial numale language like "unironically", "problematic", "toxic", and "literally"
into the ovens you go, faggot

>Does pol un ironically belive most refugees are bad people?
No, but a good portion of them are, and there's no way to control whether the good ones or the bad ones come in.

It's one thing to say that 40% of niggers are bad. At least they just shoot each other one or two at a time.

Crazy Muslim bent on fighting for their god is much more dangerous.

>refugees are from Iraq/iraq's situation is the cause of the whole ME being a shithole
tanned German sighted

Thats the thing. HE was able to come to the US because his father worked for US forces in Iraq. The deal is normally 5 years and we will grant you and dependent citizen ship and let you come. If you die in service to our country they allow your dependents to come.

That's a lot different then hopping on a boats to get free money.

Source: I am in the Army and have know a few interpreters and translators who got this deal.

Even if he was white, he wears his hat like a fucking faggot and is probably another worthless chad

1/10 because I replied

support for shariah law doesn't correlate with approval of things like suicide bombings against civilians.

Take Pakistan for example. OVer 80 percent shariah law approval, and like 3 percent approval for suicide bombing against civilians.

>Does pol un ironically belive most refugees are bad people?
15% of the influx since Nov 2015 are Syrian Refugees.

Leaving 85% not.

So, yes, majority criminal.

>against civilians

Taking in refugees, specifically from Islamic countries has been proven to lower national security and increase risk of terror attacks and sexual assault. Of course not all refugees are bad, but they are almost impossible to integrate and Islamic ideology itself is incompatible with western values of democracy and free speech.

>Saddam dies
>islamists take over
>Iraq becomes a total shithole
>""""""""german"""""""" says that islam has nothing to do with it

>look at this handpicked exhibit refugee, they are gud boys, believe me
You can find at least as much opposite examples, of course the press will not report about some violent drug dealer.

Fact is that the majority are young males that would have a duty to defend their country and their family, but instead cross multiple peaceful countries to migrate into the biggest welfare state available. All of this while lying as much as possible about everything and being incredibly entitled protesting for even more gibs.

Absolutely, 99% of the killings are done by muslims.

If someone blew up Washington D.C., Americans would not behave like that (except blacks, who would still kill tons of each other 24/7).

They have a lot of problems, and theyre bringing those problems with us. They're bringing drugs. They're murderers. They're rapists. And some, I assume, are good people

listen you faggot nigger. Nowhere, in any law, in any country does it say people have to accept mass migration of "peoples" of war-torn countries.

Get the fuck over it you stupid fucking nigger

They are all guilty of being invaders. They are leeching money and accommodation. Even the best of them are scum.

>You do realize that you send your fellow americans to fight and die to bring democracy to muslims but you're too chicken to have a 1 in your neighborhood just in case.
That's not hypocrisy. You have the official mentality of an social justice warrior. Get the fuck off this board now. Leave.

See you love to be generous with other peoples freedom but not really your own. You want others to live in a neighborhood they don't want to live in--but oh no, not you.

We have had muslims in the Netherlands for ages now. Turks and Moroccans. They are not integrated. Overrepresented in crime. Overrepresented in joblessness. They hate us. Why do we as a society tollerate this shit. Inviting people in to use and abuse us. Sure most do no harm. They stay in their enclave and do not show themselves to us. But even that is not how it's supposed to be. Muslims don't integrate, they are trouble.

>his father was a translator for the US Army
>he was shot and killed

I actually think it's ok to help people like that, we shouldn't have to bring them here (unless they are Christian), but we can offer them protection in their own countries.

Not all refugees are Muslims so I guess they can't all be bad

They're fleeing countries that are falling apart due to mis-management, violence, blood feuds, and chaos. The theocracies and political philosophies that helped create those things only make all of those things worse.

These "refugees" helped to create, foster, and perpetuate those things while they were there. They are fleeing because they can't fix what they broke.

They're not blameless victims who were nothing more than bystanders to these inputs and outputs. Their countries turned to shit BECAUSE THEY TURNED THEM TO SHIT.

Do you want them to come to YOUR country and turn it to shit too? Think through what kind of people it takes to make a country such a hell hole that they abandon ship enmasse.

Why don't you welcome them in your house ?

Yes. The vast mayority of them is not from Syria, the vast mayority of them has crossed dozens of countries in some cases warzones to zero in on the European countries with the most welfare handouts, the mayority of them are fundamentalistic mudslimes.

how's the weather in Brampton my fellow canadian?

Same stylist as Justin Beiber looks like.

why do people, especially shitskins and niggers, wear a hat like this? Why can't they just put it on their head normally? it fucking annoys me so much

No, it's not you piece of shit. Their countries are hell hole for 1300+ years and counting. Most of the dictators were put in place by the Europeans after colonization to keep the countries stable and protect them from the mudslimes themselves. Because when given the vote, they'll vote for radical mudslime groups.

As for the rest, he's right. There's Pew studies and others into this. The vast mayority of them supports Shariah law you fucking turkroach infiltrator.

What kind of meaningful protection could you provide in a situation like that?

Not necessarily bad people, they aren't all murders or something and no one wakes up in the morning laughing maniacally like a movie villain.

Most of them do however to varying degrees hold views which are not only incomparable with the tenets of western philosophy and society but instead often directly oppose them, combined with the religious nature of these cultural views, which are by nature more resistant to dilution than secular values, and their largely insular communities intigration and sufficient dilution of these attitudes in a reasonable time frame becomes an impossibly, their presence will inevitably lead to violent clashes with the prevailing culture.

This isn't even taking into account outside agitators exacerbating the situation in order to further their own agenda.

They are bad people, because at the very least they do come to plunder your resources. This is very much intentional, it's an act of aggression and entitlement. It makes them bad people in the worst way, as they're stealing the future of other people by doing thus.

It's like someone coming into your house, plundering your pantry, starting fights and then causing your family to starve because he ate all the food over the winter.

Innocent, the wording is innocent. Something the vast mayority of us does not count as. Because we're not innocent for reasons such as not living under Islamic rule, not accepting Islamic supremacy, not being muslims or at least paying jizya. As we stand in the way of Islamic rule and don't throw ourselves on the ground to welcome it we become oppressors and thus are not innocent and legitimate targets.

but his father was a traitor to his own country men, right?

>why do people, especially shitskins and niggers, wear a hat like this?
Wouldn't want to mess up how they did their hair, which they spent too much of their income to keep styled.

>Are you saying it's not the west's/the US' fault Iraq is a fucking hellhole?
It hasn't been anything other than a hell hole for the past 1,000 years.

And the people currently in control of Iraq are making sure to erase the history and artifacts of when it wasn't a hell hole.

You can't unfuck what the people of Iraq continue to fuck up.

If you're going to eat jelly beans its best not to eat jelly beans from the bowl with poison jelly beans in it.
Replace eat with resettle, jelly beans with refugees, bowl with population and poison with terrorist.
>tl;dr OP is a faggot

>kek
Do not fucking use his name and a left wing view in the same sentence. Fucking herecy off yourself.

>better than you

Why would they want to live a lower life in MY country then?

I mean, I'm not trying to make a big deal outta this case. the us brings in the traitors from every country they invade. but should known traitors be first in line?

They are muslim. So no. They are not good people.