Why are russian(slavic) women so beautiful? unlike anglo women

why are russian(slavic) women so beautiful? unlike anglo women

>why is this gorgeous woman from X country beatiful?

achmed, russian women are truly living angels

Because they're blue eyed Asians, so essentially a step above Asian women and the dream of every nerd who watches anime.

Can you please stop saying achmed to me, i find it very insulting. I have a normal swedish/germanic name

sorry ibrahmovic but you don't jealous angelic russian girls:\

Russians have evolved to sexually please their conquerors, namely the Vikings, the Mongols and the Germans.

No idea :3

swedish whores are better

t. mad mongol that lost his rightful clay to russians

the whole ''viking rapebabies'' is just a meme, most scandinavians share 0% dna with russians

proof that vikings are /r9k/ loser
>just a meme
>can't spread their dna to europe continent
>"vikings" dissappear after hadrada died
>last king of viking got shot by some cheap,uneducated,big teeth britbong

this.
Russian women exist for our pleasure

strange, I only see two subhumans in this pic

Because they spend a lot of time and money to it. Without makeup and regular fitness they look like average women.

You are both wrong. The Soviets are the one who committed massive rape during WW2, as in this picture of German women during Battle of Berlin. Who knows, maybe German blood isn't so Germanic after all, maybe it has been enriched.

sad i want a cute russian girl rape me:\

ahmed, you must be looking in the mirror. actually that korean guy isn't really handsome, i'll admit it

>russian(slavic)
ahahah that's worth clarifying i guess. russian(palacinka) are not so pretty
hmm but russian(sibay) are kinda cute...

That chick is ugly too, wtf are you smoking.

stop calling everyone ahmed you nigger poo in loo sucker

t. ahmed

smoking white genes, nigger

Russians are basically a race of Hapas. First when the Mongols raped Russia and then when Russians raped Siberia and the steppes. It's those northern Eurasian genetics that make them very neotenous and attractive.

t. ahmedi

stop calling me ahmed i don;t have any "ahmed" in my name you boris the poris doris

hope north korea nukes you you chinky condom style ding bing mong

>why are russian(slavic) women so beautiful? unlike anglo women
Because in this retarded culture a woman can be anything only if she's beautiful and ready to sell her body to whomever pays more.

Shut the fuck up and know your place you muslim subhuman. You are same poo in loo plus a worthless pseudo-paki islamist who cannot be even a 0.01$/hour call-center nigger.

i would earn more than you being that you communist 10 ruble mayo putin sucker haha get fucked by ukraine

t. assblasted ahmed

He indeed is not an ahmed but some Sri Praya Vaya who's ancestors were untouchable bullcrap cleaners since VII century larping as a muslim so he doesn't get shoot on the street

haha butthurt european get lucky getting you r countries and cultures buttfucked by islamic migrants and Fuck Allah

Кpacивaя...

that's actually very nice than before, thank you very much not calling me a muslim, also God bless mother russia

relax ahmed

are you trying to get beheaded in a cafe?

Thank you too, ahmed

R A R E

oh lol thanks for reminding me that cafe attack since that's near where I live in Dhaka

Are all east pakistanis as buttheart as this ahmed we got here?

mix of asian and caucasian genes

we faught Pakistan, also we are not even close to Pakis genetically, we maybe Poos but still better than Porkis. Also I like Bacon.

Are we related?

must be pretty scary

maybe some 300 years ago

>Also I like Bacon.
Like many muslims here, especially tatars, so not a problem

mostly Japanese and Italians were killed, very sad since I like Japan

>we maybe Poos but still better than ****
>We are best Muslims, see that fulan is kafir and this fulan is mushrik only we are true muslims
ok now we see you're a good ahmed

my parents are secular, but i'm an ex-muslim who hates islam and jihadists more than you europeans/russians/americans do, and I'm even ready to kill any kebab any day. I have my own experience with Subhuman Arabs

they aren't though?
long noses
look weird

isn't islamism getting even worse in your nation? you have any plans to move abroad?

>my parents are secular, but i'm an ex-muslim
Shit aside, how had you became into this shit and at what point you left Islam?

I am going to study in china for my bachalors wit a university scholarship, after that I don't know anymore, maybe move to anyplace where less muslims or less arabs lives than other countries

Nitpicking

is life in bangladesh awful?

The Soviets are the one who committed massive rape during WW2
Literally zero of proofs but liberals believe in it

never likes Islam or belived in that retarded quran verses, also after I've became 14 I discovered more about Islam and how violent it is. Youtubers like David Wood and many more helped me to open my eyes on this issue. How can anyone belive in a God that would send you to hell for eating bacon or making a cartoon of mohammed?

b-but ivan
s-some germans have brown eyes they MUST have been raped

mostly ueah, worse than India and Pakistan combined. We have more population density than any other countries. And since Muslims breeds like rats, you could tell that every family on average has like 3 or 4 childrens.

t. ex-ahmedi

All Germans have blonde hair and blue eyes and square jaw, if they don't then there are Russian rape.

thanks also sun yun kyu myu

he’s right at calling germs ahmeds though

>russian(slavic)

FUUUUUUUUUCK YOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUU YOUUUUUUUUUU GOOOOOOOOOOK FUUUUUUUUUUCK