What can we expect from the Fidget Spinner movie? Because lets face it, we know its coming

What can we expect from the Fidget Spinner movie? Because lets face it, we know its coming.

me as the fidget spinner

This Summer

Rob Schneider is

THE FIDGET SPINNER

Is this something people get worked up about? I don't really see the issue

wtf are these

No actual spinning til the last 5 minutes of the movie.

Basically just something for autistic people to play with. It's like one of the executive ball clickers only less annoying

Sony Pictures will produce it.

soon id say

Their original intention was for kids with attention deficit disorders to have something quiet and simple to do with their hands to help them focus in class.

But Sesame Street literally gave every American child ADD so they're essentially just toys now.

Are the Jews behind this thing?
I've never heard about this crap until youtube started recommending it to me, God knows why

Where can I buy a swastika one?

Can you dab with them or do the nae nae?

>the dab

why haven't you killed me yet, God?

CULTURAL APPROPRIATION BULLSHIT!

Long, tearful conversations with autists about the cultural appropriation of autist tools by cisheteroneuronormies, creating at atmosphere of colonial terror on the playgrounds of modern America.

This movie was pretty good though.

Why haven't we memed the Dab as a lowkey altright Nazi salute?

I mean, stimming is literally autism culture appropriated by normies

it's only for whites?

you must suffer with the rest of us

Some inauthentic ""viral"" thing to keep everyone busy while the government does something no one wants
A few examples of before are chewbacca mom, damn daniel, the gold/blue dress, et cetera

Don't forget Baby Groot

One day they wont be able to hide the truth about the flat earth with memes

I don't understand why everyone is so against these things. Did you never play with a yoyo as a kid? This isn't much different.

I had one particularly regrettable facebook contact posting exactly that a few weeks ago - it took me a while to decide if the post was actually serious. Turns out it was.

>damn daniel
How was that even a thing?

>bunch of kids with different coloured fidget spinners, each with different powers
>white fidget spinner creates tornado
>red fidget spinner creates a fire tornado
>can spin their fidget spinners to fly
>all the characters have different mental illnesses

Pokemon go

wtf I love dabbing now

shut the fuck up you low hanging fruit baleeted in 3...2...1..

>flat earth with memes
Another inauthentic thing to keep you busy whilst internet bills and the likes make it through the house
The same way that picture of the teen shop clerk was