Marvel and Netlfix

The back half of Daredevil season 2 sucked.

Jessica Jones started off ok but quickly became boring and drawn out with an unsatisfying end.

Is there any hope for the Luke Cage series? What about the Punisher? Maybe DD season 1 was a fluke because I had to force myself to finish season 2 as well as JJ.

It's just Netflix in general, even their best shows feel a little drawn-out. They don't know how to pace their shows since it's not being made like traditional TV.

>Daredevil S2

That had different showrunners then S1.

>The back half of Daredevil season 2 sucked.
I enjoyed it.

>Jessica Jones started off ok but quickly became boring and drawn out with an unsatisfying end.

Jessica Jones for me went from boring, to really good, to really fucking shit at the end. Luke was boring too, wish they didn't introduce him like they did in the show.

>Is there any hope for the Luke Cage series?

Even thought JJ was shit, I enjoyed both seasons of DD so, yea Luke Cage could be good. I seen the retarded bike helmet they gave Diamond Back, but I can ignore that.

Boy, this is some tasty bait.

except Daredevil season2 was better in every way than s1

If that's bait it's pretty weak. The real bait usually bring up feminism and cucks at some point.

First half of s1 was god tier. Second half was solid meh.
First half of s2 was very good. Second half was okay to good.
All together not a bad show. Unlike Jessica Jones.

Oh, everything from Netflix so far has kind of been shit.
Yeah, that pretty weak bait. Almost as weak as your response.

What do you want me to say asshole?
Just because I am a male feminist doesn't make me a weak person

Shit taste man, DD season 2 was good all the way through. JJ was pretty slow but enjoyable, a psychological thriller with a cape paint job, really looking forward to season 2

Luke Cage should be awesome, and we should get cool stuff watching Hero's for Hire begin.

I found Fargo to be perfectly paced.

I have no idea what they're going to do for JJ season 2. I mean she' only really got that one story. What's next? They're gonna get her pregnant?

Maybe, but it looks like it will be following up on the pills and how Jess got her powers.

So Jess and Hellcat will go up against a facility that makes Kinda supa soldiers

im pretty sure thats made by FX

There's a chance of goodness because the shows don't have the same writers.

All we really have is a fool's hope.

Lol I still haven't watched the last three episodes is DDS2.

Oops. I'm an idiot.

HoboFist seems kinda promising.

He looks far too quoffed for a hobo. Instead of doing makeup to make his look like a homeless person, just have him not shave or wash his face for a month.

DD season 2 sucked for me.

DD was a violent torturer and the show made him out to be a pussy 'cause he didn't want to kill.

Punisher stole the show. His violent and draconic extermination of criminals was enabled and glorified by the show's loose grip on criminality. He was exciting to watched but I needed more 'realistic' repercussions of his actions.

Elektra was a drag. Classic femme fatale that imho wasn't really that sexy nor pretty. She was a fucking stick.

Matt became a shitty lawyer and a way shittier friend.

Quality or no, it wasn't as enjoyable for me. It's GoT all over a gain where blood,g ore, sex and shock value trumps good characterization and good writing.

Probably not, no.

No, they're right. The latter half of Daredevil season 2 wasn't very good. This isn't even anything new, this is something Sup Forums unanimously agreed on while it was airing.

Is it because of the curls?

Good things about DD season 2
>Punisher
> Wilson Fisk
> Earlier Hand scenes
> Stick was badass
> Earlier Elektra scenes
Worst things in Season 2
> Elektra was rushed. Needed more development.
> The hand was rushed.

Daredevil Season 2 has flaws. It is the Iron Man 2 of the Marvel Netflix shows. It isn't bad but it has too much going on. I am hyped for Punisher and I hope that Daredevil season 3 focuses on Fisk before doing the Hand again. Rumors say that it is gonna be the Born Again story arc.

>Worst things in Season 2
>not The Blacksmith reveal

he's just homeless not destitute.

>a psychological thriller
That's an insult to actual psychological thrillers.

Fuck yes. When Punisher killed the Blacksmith that was so satisfying. Then when he wore the Jacket and skull shirt I screamed in excitement. The Punisher show wont suck. I am watching War Zone now. It isn't perfect but I've heard its the best Punisher movie. I am gonna watch the first one too.

This is bait. Sweet delicious bait

The issue is that have to make them work for people who binge them all in a day and people who watch one every few days. It's a difficult balance they haven't quite mastered.