What does Sup Forums think of Blackbolt?

how strong do you think he is?
what do you think his personality is?
what would his voice sound like?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/OatAcPIyPyg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Among my favorites. He's the rock of his people that keeps them unified and upholds the order of his civilization. People often find the strict, hardline eugenics ideology of the Inhumans cruel and oppressive, but he keeps Lockjaw always at his side as a reminder of what his people can become when exposed to the Mists if he doesn't keep them in line. He's a distant and mysterious character, which is why he works so well

Interesting powers. GOAT costume.

Too bad modern Marvel is absolutely clueless how to use him.

He is a man of few words. But the ones he does use leave an impact.

This
He's one of the coolest and most badass characters in the marvel universe
Also I really want to see him in the MCU

What if his voice was like Tiny Tim

haha kek

What kind of name is 'Blagbult'? Doesn't that mean "She who urinates uncontrolably"?

>how strong do you think he is?

He is at least Spider-Man level, probably more when he's fully charged.

>what do you think his personality is?
He doesn't have a personality.

>what would his voice sound like?
Christopher Bale doing Batman. Although that might be because of his appearance.

The problem with Black Bolt is that his entire character has always been completely dominated by his role (King of the Inhumans) and his devastating power.

His voice sounds like autotune IMO.

Oh you

I think he's awesome. The silent king with a voice that booms. Love how OP he is/can be and people in Marvel fear him for that (rightfully so)

Did this nigger walk straight out of Blackest Night?

Blackbolt in an early appearance was strong enough to drop Ben Grim with a single punch. Although it was The Master Blow, all of his stored kinetic energy channeled into a single blow. Y'know, that same stored energy that with a whisper can level whole cities. And Ben didn't drop until after Karnak took BB away to recharge. If that doesn't sound impressive, remember The Thing is who they call when they want Hulk to punch something until he calms down. So I've always figured it was pretty impressive for both of them. For BB, that's a hell of a punch. For Ben, he soaked a punch that contained enough energy to shatter a moon and managed to stay up long enough for his opponent to ring out rather than hit the canvas.

I always imagine his voice having infinite reverb and just feedsback infinitely and thats why people can understand him and there always seems to be a moment before the impact

I don't like the armor costume :(

I love this aspect of his powers

One of my first encounters with comics when I was a kid, I think it was The Avengers in Attilan

I shipped him with Quicksilver, I'll always envy Medusa

It's hard the gauge how strong he is because he doesn't go all out 90% of the time and when he does lose he usually gets an excuse. like he didn't use his voice, he was weakened for the thanos fight and most of new avengers, wwh fought a skrull.
>what do you think his personality is?
He is the type of person to hid his emotions, scenes like the one silent war after medusa kissed maximus, the graphic novel, and Medusa talking about it in jenkins run. He almost never expresses himself in front of others. BB acts like a stoic bad ass but it has long alluded to be somewhat of a front. He puts his duty above pretty much everything, willing to kill his own son even if it means the good of attilan, except killing Max. Splitting him off from Attilan seems like a good chance to expand his characterization in areas that don't relate to his family or being a king, but nothing has really happened yet.
Hell if I know

I have always imagined it like talking against a fan

Sauce on the meduca kiss

>what would his voice sound like

youtu.be/OatAcPIyPyg

Silent war

Kek

This

Last I heard he had loads of queen and was running the Kree empire, how did that all fall apart?

I'd live a scene where everyone starts to feel the earth quake to a rythm, and they see this guy walking up, humming to himself. BLACKIGAR BOLTAGON

What's the comic in which he hits apocalypse with his voice in Africa? I read it once and can't remember what it was. Black panther like leads apoc into a BB trap. Also storm is a queen or st?

Hickman introduce this stupid plot where there is a prophecy that BB will conquer the Kree and kill the supreme intelligence, never mind that the Inhumans already were ruling the Kree and the Supreme Intelligence has been killed like five times. Apparently there were other worlds that the kree experiment on and they all call themselves inhumans. So in order to fulfill the prophecy, BB gives up rule of the Kree and marries the queens of these other Inhuman species just so he can turn around and try to reconquer the Kree. But Franklin shows up and tells BB to stop doing that because Incursions. So they agree to peace and BB and his other wives started having problems and they have not been seen since the Inhumans came back to earth.

He's got a nice butt.

How big is his dick?

Damn, the merging of the Inhuman civilization with the wider Kree Empire is such a good development for the Inhumans too.

Black panther, volume 4 chapter 7