What's his endgame?

What's his endgame?

To collect the coordinate Titan

Sieg a best. And this shouldn't be here.

Save his brother, get back at his father, and something else we don't know but is clearly scheming towards. My bet is the inherited memories of the Beast Titan and his royal lineage are driving him to just kill everything with the coordinate

To fuck off back to

why is he running with a shit ton of animals in the intro though?

srsly, I want to see some fucking dinosaurs otherwise this is a case of the intro over hyping the show

He knows he only has 1 year left, he wants to go back to paradis despite his superiors starting to drop titans all together

because Spoony, RLM, and TGWG threads are so much better right

Best part of the intro desu. I want to see that T-Rex fuck shit up

T-rex titan when

There might be a bird titan at the end at least.

there is a theory that the beast titan can change what animal form he takes, based on which titan shifter currently owns the power. His brother might become a bird-titan and fly, as right now it is apparent that human technology is quickly catching up to titans in terms of power; the armored titan getting blown up by one battleship slug

Hilarious since your Sup Forumsedditor kind are the ones that spam that trash too

after learning the origin of everything i dropped the series. such a let down

>His brother
Sieg's brother already has a titan form. The one who most likely will receive the Beast is Falco.

there will be no t rex or bird for the next few seasons at least, since there hasnt been one at all in the manga. i have no fucking clue why they included any of that shit /

sorry kids

I was talking about the manga, not anime. Winged Titan is being heavily foreshadowed.

This series went full retard so fast.

spoil me user, I stopped paying attention after the wall titans

>Le two 5 minute flashbacks the show

well sorry, it only got better for me.

Also watcing the anime is far more enjoyable now

what were you expecting? were you dissapointed the titans werent really the bad guys?

The people in the walls were the origin of titans all along. Humanity isn't extinct, it's fighting against them.

Yeap after the whole "Who gives a shit" arc about Historia politic snorefest, it dropped the ball again with the time jump. Way to make your reader lost and not care.

The outside world is just fine and has WW1 technology by now, the peoples in the walls are actually living on an island and are genetically the only humans that can turn into titans.

Some people of this race live in literally jew internment zones on the other continent and if they dont behave they get sent to that island and turned into titans, which is the reason why there are a shitload of titans outisde the walls on that island.

To be a race traitor cuck

Why don't the non madagascar jews just join the madagascar jews?

He's Eren's half brother and so wants to do what any good brother wants, to eat him to gain his powers and shoe superiority

they are brought up and taught that the people in the walls are literally nazis

to serve for the marlians as an eldian means your family gets treated with respect

Because the Madagascar jew abandoned them to Marleyans and they are bitter.

>means your family gets treated with respect

Now you're just making things up

So why are the armored titan guy and collosel titan guys assholes? Why are they doing what they are doing?

I stayed on until the basement reveal, then finally felt free and dropped it

Making a shit show even worse

They were children when they broke the wall.
But their childhood was spent being raised as "Warriors". They're basically following orders.

but they do? they dont have to live in the ghettos, no?

It's going to be such a drag if they ever animate it.

I love the season 2 ending theme. Very shoe gaze

I don't care what anyone says, I can't fucking wait for Battlefield 1 meets Attack on Titan to be animated

That's right, though. They turn warriors, they family gets to go outside the ghetto.

>still treated like shit
>still have to wear armbands
>still considered canon fodder

I don't know why you think they are given respect.

tfw when the live action movie actually spoiled it

No it didn't. The movie had modern day shit, not early 20th century shit.

That's a weird way of showing disdain.

None of the animals will be literally appearing in the series, it's symbolic and about the evolution of predators/apex predators

It spoiled that Eren had a brother and humanity not being extinct.

no one took it seriously, most of the characters either arent in the movie or are so drastically different from the manga its a joke

>eren gets cucked

>making children fight in wars is kindness

haha yeah...

im surprised people are too dumb to get this but again these people watch anime so...

is the live action movie any good?

No.

lol

Not all the Animals in Monkey Troubles posse are predators. It's just meaningless faux symbolism