Show me how this map isnt the perfect world

Protip:You cant

It's shit and why did you spend so much time making it because it's shit

>All of Europe is the fucking the UK.
No, Europe, is Europe.

are you color blind?

This DESU

This map is stupid. Do have any understanding at all of the history of European colonialism?

Your countries are shit.

Im sorry user but I couldnt envision your weak country gaining as much land area as the U.K or France.
The strongest European powers are the ones that still exist, in this world Russia went om nom nom an Euros had to get the fuck out and move their countries to new locations. only the ones shown in the map managed. Well some others did manage but the ones you see on the map annexed them.

For starters, germany, spain, and france arent in europe.

2nd, russia has no claim to the entirity of europe.

3rd, wtf china is mostly populated along the coast and you turned that into the Empire of the Rising sun.

also africa is fucky.

>japs ruling australia

you cant be serious.

the plausible one is a united states + canada, thats it

Fix'd

Russia expanded europeans had to relocate their countries or they would be destroyed by Russia.

This makes no fucking sense. You include vast land holdings for what I assume are the British, French, Spanish, and German empires, but the home countries themselves are under the control of Russia.

I abrove of this mab

The map isn't perfect because you left the Middle East in it

You mean China dumbass thats ow China.
Yes user you cant have no oversea colonies and have to back Russia you must be in one spot or its over for you. Besides all the triggered eurofags must not realize what happened in this map is a very realistic depiction of what happens to Europe if America just decided to never help them.

My point remains valid you nigger. Take the Middle East out and you still have China.

I think you are severely underestimating the logistical strain here.

japan literally cannot occupy that much territory. They cant cover it. This isnt ww2 where most of those are colonies where the indigenous populace is a step above bronze-age tech at best. You gave the xenophobic japanese the largest muslim nation in the world and a billion chinese. They CANNOT in their worst fever dreams control that with their population.

Likewise, europe couldnt do what you have described if their lives depended on it. France occupied Mali, but even that wasnt on the scale of Iraq or Afghanistan. Even then a lot of their lifting capacity was borrowed from the US in the form of c17 flights. Occupying that much area, particularly wading into ongoing terrorism and narco-wars is every bit as bad as a russian occupation, if not worse.

also, does no one have nukes? Did america conveniently choose not to defend europe, despite your scenario being the exact reason NATO was formed? Why do you think britain and france and spain are capable of splitting up continents far away, yet are incapable of collectively fending off the russians? Why are the chinese and SK laying down in the face of japanese aggression when japan has no nukes and china and best korea do?

I can and I did.

Oh mate, I have no problem with South America but... why? You better give us something in the middle of Russia, permanent danger is working miracles on my nation.

>implying this map has anything to do with real history.
Too many countries
Why would I remove the Middle East entirely? Do you realize how imposssible that is?

I like it.

WE WUZ BENIS N SHIT

>Alsace-Lorraine-Moselle is german
nice one xd

It's Russia, you colorblind fuck.

holy shit you motherfucking hippie
you could at least have the decency to admit that we first world countries are a class better.

What about sri lanka tho

>ukraine
hehe, no son