ITT the most æsthëtic letters in European languages

ß ẞ

Ů also

Þ

>europeån.jgp
you know that Å is an "o" sound, not "a" sound, right?

of course i do, it just looks like a so i used it in this context

also some of latvian letters are pretty, Ū, ē, Ā,

>this letter is still being replaced by "o" on Sup Forums
This needs to stop. At least add an exception to Sup Forums if it's being used to circumvent word filters or whatever the reason for doing it was in the first place.

Ф

Ш
Щ
Ы

ae and ё

Just use ö like a normal person

>Normal person
>Swede
Pick one

This. Phi is the most beautiful letter hands down

Really cool

Yeah, much to complain. Polish ś is replaced with [spoiler][/spoiler]

Й
Г
Ш
Щ
З
Ъ
Ф
Ж
Я
Ь
Б

go suck a german dick instead

Isn't that the letter in question? How are you able to post it without it being replaced?

The whole greek alphabet

>mfw the digital age made the ij into the ij.

Wish the orthography was as easy as this chart makes it look. -ll, -rn, -fn, and the letter g are annoying as fuck to figure out.

good post

>reverse R
Makes no sense when written from left to right. Stupid slavs.

type it in new tab in your browser, copy and paste
ś

ÿ

But that just sounds like a client-side thing caused by the JS of whatever extension you're using. If you use Sup Forums-x you can change the keyboard shortcuts.

In our case, the letter is replaced server-side, so the only way around it to either use ö or use something that's looks like it but not on our keyboards, like ǿ.

ßenis

Anyone else uses ħ/Ħ ?

yeah i know, it's annoying tho.
many people don't use ś,ć,ą,ę,ó,ł and other letters like that in polish in non-official text messages (Internet/SMSes) anyway, and it's readable.
so everyone would understand if i wrote "wisnia" instead of "wiśnia". is it common in norwegian too or not at all? cus if latter it's even bigger problem and it sucks that it's not fixed lol

ẞENIS

No, since we have a separate keys for æǿå, we don't skip using them unless of course we're somehow unable to use them. For instance, in older online games where you can only use ASCII, you'll often see æ = ae, ǿ = oe and å = aa. That being said, ǿ becoming o on Sup Forums isn't a big issue since you can just use the context to figure out any ambiguity, but at least I find it pretty annoying still.

>it's different so it's aesthetic!!!

Anyway, I like ж and ю, specially when handwritten.

Different letter

vrǿǿǿǿl