House of Cards thread

Who hyped for the new season?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/dWnT3JUmwXc?t=44s)
youtube.com/channel/UCNCTxLZ3EKKry-oWgLlsYsw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I wonder how the show's blatant Clinton Worship is going to play out after Hillary got blown the fuck out

People still watch this show?

>Colorado
>Red

>Iowa
>Blue

>WEST VIRGINIA
>B
>L
>U
>E

epic meme show

I don't know. I wonder how the Trump administration is going to work out after his Impeachment trials and subsequent trials involving a good chunk of his cabinet?

Either way, it will be more entertaining than House of Cards.

reported

>Colorado
>ever going red

Unless Denver gets nuked, there's no chance in hell that Colorado goes Republican.

>Clinton worship

Debatable. What'd you expect though, Underwood is as corrupt and evil as the Clintons.

>implying they aren't modeled after the clintons
just because it isn't screaming "LOCK HER UP JEWS DID 9/11!" Doesn't fucking mean that it isn't there you fucking retard.

The only season truly awful is season 3.

Dropped it after season 3

What made them think removing all the fourth wall breaks was a good idea

>Democrats winning Wisconsin, Iowa, or Michigan

when does it come out..

also can anyone stream it?

>not checking my quads

You really, really need to go back. The post was truth and you know it.

Don't forget
>West Virginia

You're right, Satan, I don't think Dems will ever pick that state up.

Michigan and Wisconsin depend on how much this administration fucks up. Oh what? I'm reading that this administration is fucking up royally. Yeah, those could be losses.

I don't check treason.

>People unironically think Trump will be impeached.

is it even out yet?

Pretty fucking excited. Most places are saying its a return to form

I think the season is going to end with Frank going to prison after author dude wants betrays them (Possibly with fake evidence of the Abuse of Power stuff) so that he has Claire all to himself after. Season 6 will be Claire as president trying to get Frank out without getting impeached as the sharks swarm

If it means anything S4 returns to the fourth wall breaks. Including a scene during the end of the season where Claire is breaks the 4th wall during Frank's monologue was well (S4 Spoilers: youtu.be/dWnT3JUmwXc?t=44s)

If there is a single gained steelworker job in any of those states he has them locked in.

>Michigan
>Pennsylvania
>Ohio
>Wisconsin

Locked. 1 steelworker gets his job back that's it.

Nixon was going to be impeached for less but pressured into resigning.

Clinton was impeached for like a blowjob and some shady business dealings.

Trump could be prosecuted for fucking Treason if they want to go for it. Colluding with an outside power? I miss the days of Joseph McCarthy would have this fuck on a stick, roasting and I'd be proud to see it.

What a shit show of affairs we're at these days. And Sup Forums has the gall to call Trump a "nationalist."

As overblown as Bill's shenanigans were, he got impeached for lying under oath about the blowjob, not getting the blowjob.

So far there's no evidence Trump committed any crime.

Shhh, let him cling to his delusion.

I really hope you are trolling. This is beyond Alex Jones tier shit.

4-7 more hours, not sure what time zone they release

Obama did it twice to get elected, Trump only won Wisconsin and Michigan by less than a percentage and the incompetence of the Hillary campaign for not truly campaigning there. Trump is fucked in 2020 if Dems nominate a Rust Belt candidate.

There is enough testimony from people around him to place intent. That's all you need. He reached out to multiple people to basically have it cut off. To help him and Flynn get out of the mess.

Multiple people. That can point fingers and testify. You seem to not understand how deep this is when Nixon was put under for like one fucking voice clip.

Meanwhile with Trump? You've got like 5 different instances of him pulling this shit. Then firing people for it.

Oh great a politically themed show, aka a legit reason for reddit and Sup Forums to start shitting up Sup Forums every thread and hardly even mention the show.

>reddit spacing
>Russian conspiracy theories

You have to go back.

I'd like to mention the show and discuss it but all I remember is that it ended with him and her ignoring a terrorist attack and then using it to their advantage.

I don't even know where it could go at this point.

>>reddit spacing

Sup Forums and Reddit both have the same spacing in their comments.

>Clinton worship

Are we watching the same show? The characters in the show are based on the Clintons, it does not make them look good.

fuck off reddit

how new are you

You seriously think anybody will get removed from office

Crazy

This desu. Underwood is a psychopath and a manipulator and a White Democrat with a southern drawl.
Draw your own conclusions.

Spacing between post number and message feels more natural on a laptop or PC. Since you're used to it and emails or if in college an essay.

No spacing is easier on mobile and natural on all the apps. Guess who should go back? I only browse when taking shits. I don't literally shitpost but I'm sure many do.

You're right. I think Trump will resign and Pence will give him a full pardon.

Trump will move on and create Trump TV or something.

That's what Democrats like about them.

Comes out tomorrow. Maybe out now depending on Time zones.

Honestly I think the choice to make him a Democrat is brilliant but I don't believe they would've made that choice today.
People are too afraid now.

>Spacing between post number and message feels more natural on a laptop or PC
>implying

>Guess who should go back?

You

Not to mention the writer was a fucking clinton staffer back in the day was he not?

Underwood is literally a reincarnation of Lyndon Johnson, southern Democratic President who succeeded Kennedy after he died. Read more about him.

>they would be too afraid to do it now

Unless your a hack like Aaron Sorkin.

The show is ripping on the Clintons to trigger cunts like

But you didn't do it between who you're quoting and what you're referencing. I just wreaks of mobile poster. It's not proper etiquette.

Is this the last season? The showrunner left the series after season 4.

Everyone knows about LBJ user.

What time does this shit get released?

I don't get the deal.

Maybe Trump talked to Russians. And?

Clinton openly took money from the governments of multiple Arab nations.

Why the hypocrisy?

Not American btw.

I don't know about Hillary's current foundation and how much money she's gained/given out of it.

She's not on trial. Trump didn't put her on trial (like he said he would)

Trump has done far far worse if the accusations are correct. People are in this country innocent until proven guilty so we'll see how it all pans out.

Honestly it doesn't look good though. Clinton and her emails look like child's play to this. Sageing because this didn't really belong on this route on Sup Forums to begin with.

Not American either. People are acting like America is at war with Russia now? Relations have never been better. Well, they were until this whole shitshow happened.

It wasn't a problem when Hillary gave a whole bunch of uranium to Rusia that's for sure.

>Trump has done far far worse
What has he done?

>It wasn't a problem when Hillary gave a whole bunch of uranium to Rusia that's for sure.
Why did she do that?

Go up a few posts and read some Reuters.

For >It wasn't a problem when Hillary gave a whole bunch of uranium to Rusia that's for sure.

Are the bots in here now? Eбaть тeбя

Democrats are still tearing one another apart. Clinton got people killed in Benghazi and DNC hacks show that she was sabotaging the Bernie campaign. Sanders never made a big deal out of it like he should but his voters won't ever vote for her again, and it's clear that Hillary hates the Sanders movement for stealing her thunder to this day, talking trash on it last week.
Not to mention the friction between party jews and Keith Ellison being so high in rank.
Dems are not through tearing one another apart.

thats not really true. russia took crimea and is on the verge of an economic collapse, they need to do something soon to avoid disaster and we don't know what that something is but it probably includes expansion in to possible nato allies

Trump's still not putting her on trial.

Trump's still making mistakes. Do you care to comment on this? Are you going to continually live in the Christmas of 2016? Keep ignoring this shit.

>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>I can't explain why Trump hasn't been impeached or forced to resign yet
>so let me bring up Hillary Clinton

MI/WI have been trending red for years. Milwaukee metro area is shrinking but other places, like Green Bay, are not. Detroit and Flint have been shrinking but Grand Rapids is the same size if not growing. These will be Republican lock states within 3 cycles. The Democrats should re-align their interests to Arizona, Georgia, and try to lock down Florida forever as a solid D state.

>Democrats are still tearing one another apart.
Why they'll lose in 2020 desu. They are mirroring the republican party throughout 2008-2016, even with their own tea party subset. It all feels very scripted. Looks like dems are going to double down on nonsensical identity politics to ensure their loss.

I have, there's nothing I can find that isn't hearsay and conjecture. Got anything solid?

And what are you talking about with the uranium? I read about that deal. She signed off on it.

I hope this is the last season, it's time to end.

I also read about the deal with my dick in your mouth.

You ready?

I wholeheartedly agree. But don't act as if the Republicans are fully peachy keen with one another. Neocons are still mad at Trump becoming the nominee and Trump is still fighting neocons like Paul Ryan and John McCain, who are still pretty powerful members of the Republicans. I wouldnt be surprised if they primaried Trump in 2020 or band with Democrats to get him ousted.

Why did that make you angry? Do you just not have any real answers?

Clinton was cozy with the Kremlin.
She made a big deal out of her "Russian Reset" with the fake button, remember that? It was to embark on a new route of friendship. “Our goal is to help strengthen Russia,” she said.

She then sold them a shitton of uranium for a billion dollars.

These are the facts.

I'm not angry. Just like the report that you heard about "uranium" and pedophile sex cults in a pizza place I've heard the same shit.

I've heard you love my cock and want it. Don't be shy. Come here.

>I'm not angry
Your sudden weird, irrational reaction suggests otherwise. You went from calm conversationist to sperging insults. Sorry if the truth offends you.

It doesn't matter really. Clinton is friendly with intelligence agencies and she knows how to peddle influence. Trump doesn't. Can't wait for President Pence by the end of next month.

>Can't wait for President Pence by the end of next month.

keep saying that every month lol

It's okay. The only answer is what you want. You want it so. I give it. Just. For. You.

UUUU

>Can't wait for President Pence
Nobody who hates Trump likes Pence.

If we're going to speaking in terms of that movie you went from speaking like a big guy to a small one.

Until Trump knows how to bow down to intelligence agencies and shut his fucking mouth up, every day is looking brighter for the inevitable Pence administration.

We'll while you speak small you're a bit big for my standards.

He's not in charge.

He's made the RNC fall in line, even when half the party denounced him outright. I think he'll do alright. Now that he's POTUS and basically the boss of intel.

This. Trump not only finishes this term in office, he gets re-elected and serves a full 8.

Guaranteed.

>winning Florida and North Carolina but have Ohio as a toss up

It was interesting but the second Underwood made it to president it turned into a borefest.

>if the accusations are correct.
Which they aren't but you democrats have wild imaginations.

>West Virginia
>Blue
Into the fucking trash lol

>Checking your own digits
We've got a faggot over here

it's out at midnight pacific time, allegedly.

I don't have netflix so I'll be lurking torrent sites in the morning

>Conway
Kellyanne reference? Bannon was too on the nose?

no, he was Conway last season before anyone even knew who she was.

This Conway is a fucking CHAD though with a HOT BRITISH WIFE.

Have you even been watching, retard? Conway is the based Governor of New York who's gonna blow Frank the fuck out in the general.

>Have you even been watching
Obviously not, this show is a bore.

fuck if I remember everything that happened last year, is there a recap?

>CHAD
>HOT BRITISH WIFE.
90's born queer kill yourself

>fuck if I remember
are you a fucking nigger user?

the show is getting forgettable

Lol DRUMPF PRUMPF GRUMPF RUMP

>waste of quads
>thinks trump will actually be impeached
>uses baby like weeb pictures the equivalent of mlp in his posts

wew
e
w

Definitely suffers from being so long.

Thirty has detailed recaps
youtube.com/channel/UCNCTxLZ3EKKry-oWgLlsYsw

From what I've heard, they will incorporate some of Trump bs that got him elected into Frank because he's the villain and all that shit.

what does that have to do with you being a nigger?