Is there anything that is more cringe inducing than DC?

Is there anything that is more cringe inducing than DC?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aWLiZhdvZ_Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Sup Forums

DC fans

People arguing about capeshit.

your mom lfmao

The Russo Brothers

(You)

There's nothing cringe about kino

///////thread

What will he bring to the table?

HEY THERE, we got some sour CRITICS who can't jam with the SKWAD vibe huh? It's got action, it's got boootaay, it's got the OG M'Fing JOKER. Stick to sharpening pencils and let the real FANS vote with their smiles, and I don't know about you but at my screening i saw a SHITLOAD.

back down, switch off, and go redbox the SKWAD. last summer's hottest ride.

Sup Forums drones crying about Sup Forums promoting discussion while their threads only promote one word meme replies

DAMAGED

KEKEKEKEKEKKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEK

Holy fuck, the producers at Warner Bros at complete tards when it comes to respecting their own IPs.

Marvel?

you were the Baywatch poster too. I love your promo memespeak. it reminds me of when these boys did it!

youtube.com/watch?v=aWLiZhdvZ_Y

What do you mean? It's fucking INSANE!

LOL! WHAT A JOKER!

I'd rather a fight between 10 or so characters who are already established, and are likeable Fuck you, yes they are. That's literally what keeps Marvel afloat, it sure isn't the stories or the villains. It's likeable characters than one faceless mostly CGI army of disposable combatants fighting against another army of faceless mostly CGI disposable combatants any day of the week.

I'm not saying Civil War is good, or that people should watch it, but I know which one I'd rather watch if you made me choose, based on those comparisons of pictures (which is all you know about Justice League too, don't forget) alone.

MOMS
GONNA
FREAK

>professional actors

HAHWHAHAHAHAHWHWHWHAHQHQHQHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH *BREATHES* HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHWHAHAHWHWJAHJWJAHJWHJAHAHAHAHAJ

Yeah, Doctor Who.

Seriously, I challenge you to show me something worse.

oh wait this is DC