Is it actually good?

Is it actually good?

Seems to be shit. But I hven't seen..

I heard it was a bit raunchy. Can someone give me a quick rundown?

>Baywatch movie
>The leads are men
>Men are the focus of the advertising
>The men are more scantily-clad than the women

Where did it all go so wrong?

It's FUN and RAUNCHY, easily the best comedy joint of the Summer.

If you are a hater or critic then STAY AWAY

If he's having a meltdown to the reaction for this movie, how is he going to handle the critical reception of that DC movie he's been rumored to be in?

It's FUN and RAUNCHY, easily the best comedy joint of the Summer.

If you are a hater or critic then STAY AWAY

EVERYONE I know LOVED it
sorry it's not for YOU though :^D

i want to fuck the rock

It's for the fans, the critics may disagree but the fans are loving it. Your typical R rated raunchy summer fun

you mean you want to chisel the rock?

Whether he runs against the Don in 2020 or against whatever irrelevant Democrat in 2024, the memes will be fantastic.

>Baywatch
>Guys front an center

Gee, why is it failing?

>The Pebble
>Ted Bundy
Dynamic Duo

honestly from the good comments i've been seeing on here i think it's gonna be way more fun than critics say

i can only assume the anger is because it plays to testosterone

Oh fuck I didn't think about this.

Honestly you can never trust critic reviews with raunchy comedies. My sides were hurting I was laughing so hard. It's silly and kind of dirty but honestly that's how I like my comedies.

IT BROKE NEW GROUND!

>thinking 30 something dude's will go to the theater for nostalgia faps like 30 something girls will, especially after the internet is now a thing
>even if they did go with their friends as a joke or for a nostalgia fap you give them the Rock and Zac Efron instead of Alexandra Daddario, Priyanka Chopra, or Kelly Rohrbach or Charlotte McKinney or Izabel Goulart or hell even saggy ass Pam Anderson for nostalgia fap sakes

WHY IS IT FAILING???

F
RAUNCHY
N