youtube.com/watch?v=3igDZrG3DTQ

Other urls found in this thread:

fifa.com/worldcup/organisation/mascot/index.html
youtube.com/watch?v=VusJAvnQKXU
youtube.com/watch?v=39zKhsT5na
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Пpивeт!

How's it going fellas?
I'm almost done my exam session right now. Seems like i'll have a lot of time for the rest in January which is good.
Heya, what plans for the Christmas holidays?

why did they choose a wolf instead of a bear for the country's pet?

reunite with the family and eat as much as i can 2bh and u?

Because bear is kinda.. too big and hulking for a footbal?...
I don't know to be honest, lel.
Also there were kot and t-i-g-e-r as an alternative.
Pretty much the same. Also drink a bit and sleep as i can since last semester was tough. But thank god that's the last semester, i'm finially finishing my uni.
Do you have pine trees there? And how's it like to celebrate without snow? Lel, cause here, after experience of life in Russia i basically cannot imagine Christmas without snow.

lol a bear would have been cool
>Do you have pine trees there?
yes we have pine trees but in the south of the country where it is colder and there's snow
>And how's it like to celebrate without snow?
We celebrate just like everyone. Personally i hate summer i wish i could celebrate it with snow :/

It's a dog called Zabivaka. Dog in russian is "sobaka", So this is "sobaka Zabivaka".

FIFA says it's a wolf
fifa.com/worldcup/organisation/mascot/index.html

South part, right! You can even find a pinguins that we don't have here.
>i wish i could celebrate it with snow :/
Well, you have an option for it. So it's shouldn't be unreal.
Do you have any mass-social events for the Christmas like festivities or something? How it's seems like?

In that case, the whole pun makes no sense. I guess they made him a wolf because a dog is considered a dirty animal by muslims. Or maybe a dog is just not cool enough.

>Do you have any mass-social events for the Christmas like festivities or something? How it's seems like?

People just reunite with their families until late night and after 12pm young people go to the parks to drink with friends and stuff until next day

yeah that's probably the reason

> after 12pm young people go to the parks to drink with friends and stuff until next day
Basically the same here.
Also you may look at this if you didn't saw before, lel (this guy is from Belarus btw):
youtube.com/watch?v=VusJAvnQKXU

i'll cum if my mom gives me money
I support Russia and Iran
I hope S*rbia fails

>money
Gonna make a trip for the championship?

Yeah, why not.
Will try to get a russian gf too.

Good luck with that then!
I would like to met and talk with foreigners irl too. Pretty unique opportunity.

Бoлee yeбищнoгo шpифтa eщe пoиcкaть. Apтeмий штoлe дeлaл.

new year in the red square must be beautiful

Cтильнo и мoлoдeжнo, лeл.
Yeah, especially if you have good company of friends. But some people, as you see, can be good even without any company, hah.

A bit more of soundtrack.
youtube.com/watch?v=39zKhsT5na

Zabivaka

Hello frens! How are you today?