Atop the Fourth Wall 400th episode

Yes, it actually reached 400 episodes. To "celebrate" he reviewed a comic adaptation of the "Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band" movie drawn by George Perez of all things. It was a musical episode, the closing song being "Atop the Fourth Wall is never ending". Linkara has no intention of ever stopping.

Other urls found in this thread:

linkara.bandcamp.com/album/the-harvey-finevoice-christmas-album
youtube.com/watch?v=LdylL5Vf7QQ
youtube.com/watch?v=-U7KN0Y7ocM
youtube.com/watch?v=DZuzZIirRus
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

TALKING ABOUT ME HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM?

>Linkara has no intention of ever stopping.
And I have no intention of ever watching.

I just remember being told to try hid videos years ago. He called Dark Reign everything wrong with comics while buying Deadpool Corps

This is the only proper course of action to take, if you don't like him don't give him your clicks

I can't believe people actually watch this annoying fat autistic tranny fucking queer

>He called Dark Reign everything wrong with comics
When? Dude is a DC fanboy, he doesn't read almost anything Marvel does and refuses to review modern Marvel comics, he very rarely comments on them. He's somehow reviewed bad comics for 400 episodes and has never touched a Bendis comic.
Meanwhile, he'll complain about DC and the New 52 non-stop.

>that KISS comic episode where he didn't even bother looking up the names of the band members

Kill yourself.

Are you a poopy-poofer?

When is he gonna quit to focus on his music career?

linkara.bandcamp.com/album/the-harvey-finevoice-christmas-album

Who is this guy and why is he so obsessed with puffing poop and caca

When is he releasing the "Linkara Goes to New York" special?

Who cares, all of them stopped being relevant around 2012.

>hates something
>makes a topic about it in said board

sometimes I wonder if you guys like to inflict injury upon yourselves

I believe at least 75%, maybe even greater of Sup Forums are masochists. It would explain the amount of hate circle jerk threads

It seem like the only character he gave a fuck about was Spidey and Deadpool. And OMD stopped Spidey.

I don't know I still like Brad on occasion, he did recently do Ten Inch Mutant Ninja Turtles
youtube.com/watch?v=LdylL5Vf7QQ

>caring about relevancy

Yeah, he says he's boycotting Spidey until OMD is undone or aressed in a way that satisfies him. Peter Parker is dead to him for doing the deal with Mephisto.

OMD didn't kill him for me. However I just don't like Slott's Spidey so until he's done (going to take a LONG time) I'm just not reading Spidey myself.

lets hope not, he cant sing

Slott is hit and miss, i dont get the hate but i dont understand the love he gets
he's ok

And yet the 400th episode was a musical

youtube.com/watch?v=-U7KN0Y7ocM

I just don't like his Spidey stuff. Ock was a neat idea but lasted way too long, then Silk, then Spider-verse which just kept killing all the different Spideys which I honestly really didn't like.

He is ok. The hate is because he's an incredible obnoxious human being

When watching the episode, I though he sung okay, but like he really couldn't get into it because he records in an apartment.

Are we talking about Linkara in this thread, hmmmmmmmm?

>the only time Baneposting was ever funny

I am hyped for 500th Lightbringer episode. LET THERE BE LIGHT.

In a couple of weeks he's doing a Top 15 worst things about Civil War. That ought to be interesting.

WHEN'S THE NEXT HISTORY OF POWER RANGERS COMING OUT!?

youtube.com/watch?v=DZuzZIirRus

>ib4 Voltage Vengerz

I was really hoping this would make into his movie

Kek