Y... You too!

Y... You too!

Other urls found in this thread:

badwebcomicswiki.shoutwiki.com/wiki/Strong_Female_Protagonist
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>That extremely boring Othello game with no twists.
Don't post that comic here.

What are you talking about?

Dat English.
Carrot-top isn't from around here, is she?

I hope Clevin turns out to be gay, just so this isn't a cliche love triangle. I like this comic when it's being subversive and hate it when it's fellating genre tropes.

>I hope Clevin turns out to be gay, just so this isn't a cliche love triangle.
It's not a love triangle at all. Trust me. Clevin never had a chance, even when she didn't knew Max yet.

There's no love triangle. Clevin's just the archetypal nice guy.

This comic isn't usually recognized as being as trash as it is.

How can you read this and not know about the Othello thought experiment from a few strips back?

didn't knew the name of it. Thought you were talking about the board game.

I liked that sub-arc. Then again, I had binge read it, so I guess I didn't had to wait for weks to see it end. Reading it in one go it's okay.

It's littered with logical holes, there's no twists, and it goes a lot longer than it needs to in order to make its point.

The professor doesn't bring up points that would reinforce his stance because the creator hadn't thought enough about it and all the classmates are props instead of characters with agency, undermining SFP acting like a "tyrant" in the first place.

It's extremely shallow and Sticks out because plenty of other comics use logic games with better results.

I RECOGNISE THAT SHITTY TUMBLR ART
badwebcomicswiki.shoutwiki.com/wiki/Strong_Female_Protagonist

It's not even a very good review.
This is a pretty mediocre comic banking on its name, but the review is too stuck on instances of its flaws rather than its overarching problems.

Not everything need a twist.
>The professor doesn't bring up points that would reinforce his stance because the creator hadn't thought enough
It's the first lesson and basically an introduction session.

>and all the classmates are props instead of characters with agency
Som of them have an acting role. also, rule of thumb, in story, not all character have agency.

>undermining SFP acting like a "tyrant" in the first place.
Missing the point. The only way everyone would have drawn out a black stone is if SFP had forced them too. It was the only way to make her Axiom comes true. The point is, without force, it's difficult to make everyone give care to other.

>It's extremely shallow and Sticks out because plenty of other comics use logic games with better results.
There nothing really shallow, it's just a lesson session.

>TUMBLR ART
I don't see the issue with that. Peple say tumblr everytime they see something they don't like and even when there sems to be a tend, that doesn't make it bad in itself.

That's pretty much par for the course, though. None of the verbal confrontations have been done particularly well.

>muh tumblr art

I think the art's perfectly fine. Comic itself is just adequate. I liked how the psychic autist rambled nonsense explanations for human nature to cover the fact he couldn't really form his own thoughts and the heroine called him on it.

It's an inoffensive comic with a feminist bent and a referential title, so I'm not surprised Sup Forums hates it. It really drags lately though, how surprising that watching a former superhero go to college would not be that compelling.

It's far from adequate.

>Sup Forums can only hate because feminism.
>There's no way you could make college entertaining!

Fuck right off, you drone.

This is not what he said, at all.

>It's an inoffensive comic with a feminist bent and a referential title, so I'm not surprised Sup Forums hates it.
The fuck else is this supposed to mean? What could you possibly take from this besides "It's feminist, so Sup Forums hates it"?

You interpreted his words as
>>Sup Forums can only hate because feminism.
>only
this is not what he meant. He never denied there could be other reasons, which contradict your interpretation.

He's implying "muh feminism boogieman" is the culprit, you semantics loving chode.

It was just a professor demonstrating a concept, not some kind of competition against him like in you chinese comics you autist.

Partially, it is.

Sup Forums users often fucking hate anything with a feminist bent FOR having a feminist bent despite our Sup Forumsmblr label. It's not the ONLY reason I see so many people bitch about SFP, but many seem to stop at the title and the girl's short hair because those clearly mean the comic is going to be bad.

People complain Alison is an asshole. That's valid, although the comic doesn't always paint Asshole Alison as being in the right. But people also complain that she has tumblr hair. It's silly.

College comics can certainly be entertaining. This one's adventures in freshman year haven't been so far. I do like the professor fucking with Alison's head (and it's hilarious how butthurt the commenters got over him being "mean" to Alison), but making college entertaining is just hard. I haven't seen many comics do it right.

He is not implying it. he is clearly saying it. But he is in no way stating it would be the sole reason to dislike this comic.

>but making college entertaining is just hard. I haven't seen many comics do it right.
dumbing of age

That the comic paints it's protagonist as a naive asshole and progressive idealist simultaneously, is a level of nuance that I enjoy.

Your main character doesnt have to be nice, or good, or well mannered.
God help you if they're boring, though, and sometimes that happens in this comic