Dear Fox

Dear Fox,

Please do not make a Quicksilver solo movie. Making a Quicksilver solo movie would be a bad idea. Do not make a Quicksilver solo movie.

Were they ever planning on it?

Yeah, please do not make a movie out of one of the only fun characters in your entire franchise.

What's that? Make a Quicksilver movie? Well that Gambit thing seems to be on the fritz so why not!

Is this some sort of reverse psychology?

If anything, I want them to make a QS solo movie, and the joke is that the movie is only 4 minutes long, half of it is him eating

Nah, its a character better done in small dosis. Like how Hulk works better on teams.

That's what I was thinking.

I watched Apocolypse, that was not Quicksilver. That was a mutant with autism with daddy issues

Requesting that webm from 3 days ago of the Quicksilver apocalypse fight. Looked like HD quality.

t. Warner Bros

I want to watch a movie about a mutant with autism.

>That was a mutant with autism with daddy issues
So Quicksilver then?

beat me to it

>tfw you enjoyed Apocalyptic more than Civil War

>Better CGI
>Better action
>More weight behind the fighting
>Funnier
>Better villain, probably best Marvel on screen villain so far.

How does it feel to be literally retarded?

Dear Fox,

Pls return the Xmen to marvel.
We had enough of your horseshit x-men movies

This right here is a nice meme you've got going for yourself, kid.

Civil Bore was awful m8.

Other than CGI, none of that is right

Are you legally required to use a helmet when riding the shortbus or is that just a myth?

How is Zemo better than Apocalypse? Took like 5 mutants at once to take him down. Had a better origin, more coherent plan, and wasn't lacklustre.

CGI in Civil war was awful in parts.Action in Civil War was too quipy and had no weight behind it. Apocalypse had casualties which a literal war of Superheros didn't have one.

I don't mind getting spoiled since I'll probably never watch it, so who died?
Please use spoiler tags if you're answering in case other people still want to see it.

Maybe it was more that I had high expectations for Civil War and low expectations for Apocalypse. Civil war fell short and Apocalypse exceeded them.

>not wanting two hours of sweet memes made out of the best character in the movie
Poor form, OP.

Havok and Angel and big spoiler, Magneto's wife and kid

>implying that isn't Quicksilver in a nutshell

>Not wanting an Impulse movie

Havok died in a really shitty way. It almost looked like the crew forgot about him until they had completed the film and only later added a few scenes to say that he died

To be fair, Quicksilver's autism is of the angry kind, while the WB one was more of a quippy kind

Really wish he had just told Magneto that he was his son . Would love to see the dynamic between the two.

>WB
Fox, actually
I can't really remember which studios have the different rights

Think it got overlooked too much since so much was happening at the time. Think maybe the end scene should have been a funeral for him I thought nightcrawler would of saved the mutant on the helicopter though.

I thought both were shit but at least this one was fun shit.

Dear Fox

If you don't have dick to turn Magneto full blown villain, please at least make movie about him