The last television show you watched now exists in the universe of the last comic you read. What happens?

The last television show you watched now exists in the universe of the last comic you read. What happens?

>Preacher
>Preacher

ok

>Orphan Black
>Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

Project Leda was actually developed by Kraang as a way to manufacture perfect human hosts fro the Utrom. When the genetic flaws causing illness were discovered the project was written off.

Baxter Sotckman is a Neolutionist.

At one point Allison pressures Donnie into going undercover and joining the Foot.

>It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia
>X-Men

"The Gang Joins The Brotherhood"

The gang (badly) fake having mutations in order to get in with Magneto for some scam. Dennis is excited to pop his shirt off in front of all the hot, scantily-clad mutant chicks, and Mac tells everyone who will listen that they have to repent, since mutants are an aberration against God. Dee gets angry when everyone in the Brotherhood thinks that she has a bird mutation.The gang accidentally destroys ad derails all of Magneto's plans in a whirlwind of chaos, to the point where he kicks them off of the team. Back in the bar, Charlie casually reveals that he actually is a mutant, and had no idea that the rest of them were faking.

>Forever
Hmm I guess immortals are running around, with no reason as to why they are that way. That or the TV show exists in their universe and they are bummed out it got cancelled too.

fuck off your not funny

Is the new season of Orphan Black good

>30 Rock
>Crisis on Infinite Earths

CEO of NBC Multiverse keeps canceling TinaFey's shows across the Multiverse?

>seinfeld
>final crisis
itd probably be a bretty good episode all in all. i could see them going for a two parter

stop being mad buttboy. what the fuck am i supposed to do with double preacher?

It's pretty great, way better than last season imo.

not post

>Littlest Big Shots
>Gundam the Origin
This would be pretty funny

> Chrisley Knows Best
> Wolfman/Perez Teen Titans.

What powers would Savannah and Chase have?

>Game Of Thrones
>Earth One Themyscira

SHIT. JUST. GOT. REAL.

Lizard Lick Towing exists in the Blacksad universe?

*you're

>silicon valley
>stray bullets
All the wacky situations and misunderstandings end up having actual horrible consequences

Justice league.
Rebirth titans.
How would that even work?

oh shit, that would be amazing.

What's happening because the last thing I remember is Helena killing the spics who were bullying her husbando

They mostly dropped the male clone stuff, which is good because Ari Millen is no Tatiana Maslaney. Right now the major plot is dealing with Neolution genetic conspiracy stuff, both in the past and in the present. Oh, and there's a whole subplot about Beth and why she killed herself.

>adventure time
>carnage

damn son

>Dee gets angry when everyone in the Brotherhood thinks that she has a bird mutation

Some things are to good for this world.

Honestly, the Gang could cross over anywhere, since it's not like they care about logical continuity or neat resolutions. I mean, one episode ends with them finding a serial killer. it's implied that they kill him with a chainsaw, and then it's never brought up again.

Game of Thrones now exists in the Age of Apocalypse.

Apocalypse is infinitely more powerful than any of the houses. They are all flatscans [maybe Dany has some sort of shitty fire based mutation because of all the inbreeding]. Apocalypse enjoys all of the fighting and 'survival of the fittest' things, but probably decides that White Walkers are more deserving and helps them take over.

The Wire
Criminal

Might be cool

Shit forgot what happens.

Lester Smooth and the gang track down everyone of these mother fuckers and then they all get away because some shitty politicians do shitty stuff.

>The Man From U.N.C.L.E
>Grayson

That would be great, I'd watch it.

Reese and Shaw from Person of Interest kneecaps Batman and I refuse to hide my erection.

Arrow in Rebirth

It already does, it's called Green Arrow post Lemire, Pre Percy. Idk the name of the writer

>Mr Pickles
>Hellboy
I have no idea how to process this

Mike Tyson Mysteries and Omega Men LOL