This was a fucking b-movie. if keanu wasn't in it it would've gone straight to dvd. the fighting scenes were awful...

this was a fucking b-movie. if keanu wasn't in it it would've gone straight to dvd. the fighting scenes were awful, the gun scenes were awful, the acting was awful and the plot was just stupid.

why do plebs rate it 10/10? it's a 6 and I'm being generous because I like Keanu.

Because retards will forgive garbage writing and cinematography when every other scene is somewhat competent action with some sort of gimmick.

baby

Are you fucking retarded? It's just a good action movie.

It's not supposed to be casablanca, as an action movie it's surely kino.

It was eye candy but thats about all it had going for it

"Bigger and better" sequels to trashy action movies are always shit and overrated. Just look at The Raid 2.

Jesus christ how fucking contrarian do you have to be to call The Raid 2 a shit movie

I watched it for what it was, an over the top retarded action movie. And it was great

When The Matrix came out the action sequences were great because they were able to do everything in slow motion and do things that would be impossible in real life because they were in the matrix.

Since then the characters in ALL action movies can do the same things, but instead of it being because they're in the matrix it's "because it would be cool." John Wick is one of the worst offenders.

I didn't mind the first one but this one just got ridiculous. Having shoot-outs in broad daylight and noone gives a shit. Walking through a crowded subway station holding a gun and no one reacts?

congrats, you're a mindless shit-eater

What do you mean? John wick seemed to be mostly stuff actual humans can do.

There wasn't any backflips or bullet time or whatever

I wish the party scene in this was as good as the first one's.

DUDE WHAT IF EVERYONE WAS A HITMAN LOL

I would like to thank you for reminding me that I bought this last weekend when I was drunk. I'm going to watch it now, is it good?

John Wick 2 was kind of bad. The first had a novel approach to a dude outgunning everyone around him and the hand to hand combat was loads better than what we normally get in movies. The little worldbuilding details, even the absurd ones, were sprinkled throughout and fleshed it out in a good way. The club scene was a great set piece to anchor the movie.

John Wick 2 didn't have any good set pieces to anchor the movie. All of the action was pretty same old. The scenes where other assassins were after him should've been the highlights, but they came and went pretty fast. The added worldbuilding wasn't that great. It wasn't outright shit, but it was disappointing.

And anyone shitting on The Raid 2 should just throat a tailpipe because that movie was a great sequel.

*hits blunt*
DUDE WHAT IF ONE PUNCH MAN WAS A HITMAN AND EVERYONE ELSE ON THE PLANET WAS ALSO A HITMAN AND THERE WAS THIS ESOTERIC HITMAN RELIGION
*takes another hit*
AND THIS HOTEL THAT WAS LIKE THE CAPITAL OF THE HITMEN AND ONE PUNCH MAN FUCKS IT ALL UP AND GETS AWAY WITH IT
*takes a bong rip*
BECAUSE HE'S ONE PUNCH MAN

Oh man it's great. Sup Forums is full of contrarians.

Have you seen the first?

I liked it. It was a fun movie to watch, action scenes were alright, way better than what action scenes are in movies these days.

The issue is that the whole "lots of hitmen around" made it seem like EVERYONE is a hitman rather than Winston being able to summon hitmen (which sounds more plausible).

I also enjoyed how easily John handled lesbofu.

great movie

Both raids are kino congrats on being a mindless shit eater

The world is interesting, the action choreography is top notch and the story keeps you interested.

I loved the gear up scene in the second movie.

They're flicks

It was alright, they had some interesting locales like the tomb and the mirror maze for gun fights, but they overdid it with the hitman on every corner schtick

>A fucking pencil! Who does that?

Was it kino?

Couldn't keep up with the story for the life of me. Why did that one bitch slit her wrists at the Combichrist concert? Even Keanu asked why

And she said why literally in the next sentence.
You might have some heavy brain damage.

She literally said she's lived her life her way, so she chose to die her way too.

>JUST
fuck my not existing acting ability up senpai

It gave a voice to the mutes of the world thats for sure

lol!

She was hired to be smug.

and she was terrible at that too, should've hired somebody else.

I can't help but agree. The movie is mediocre at best. Arguably reddit-level if it weren't for Keanu's slick calmness and ability to kill everyone while maintaining a mutual respect. Otherwise the movie is pretty garbage, some scenes were definitely cool but at the same time it just wasn't enough. I just hope the writers redeem themselves with the third installment.

The raid two left a bad after taste.
It wasn't that good,